The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentzaum View Post
Pai sei pai sei. 7 flr, Wisma MAA, Jln Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka. Got it.

If I can trouble you a little more. If I cannot make it till late, like maybe midnight, is it worth it to go? What time do they close and can we 'reserve' some chicks? What's your advice?
happy hour 5 to 9pm, nite session from 9 to 2am. U go by mid nite, can, no prob. Can get dinasour leftoever!! Ha.

U wanna book, unless u been there before and u know the mummy, if not, who will stay until mid night to wait for U to come?
Old 15-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Hahaha... senior show power liao

Ai lim Liang Char bo?

So longh never been to Pulau Mutiara already, really miss the food and my brothers there man!

Any new cheong place is fun? Then I make a trip fast there..ha ha!
Old 15-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
hahaha... i also wanted to join when got outing...

been long time never go to these KTV liao... Dont know stocks still active or not..? wakakaaka....
Sapphire still the wilderest with East Malaysian stock, but HH room very hard to get...next Monday their GM big day and he got us Room 11.
Old 15-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
Hi All bros,

From what i see, these two ktv are good in kl that have gers.
how much to tabao?

Bintang is behind Westin Hotel and Marriort Hotel, back of Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Sapphire is at 7th Floor, Wisma MAA, Jalan Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka.

If for pubs just to drink, which is good?can recommend?
Pubs there too many, depends what u want and what crowd u have and area also.
Old 15-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
KTV overnite if side bet, anything from FOC to $1K, if thru KTV, mummy will cut your throat. Pay booking fine and hours. Could be anything from $500 for short game and $1 to $2K for overnite.

I normally sweet talk....FOC
i see..u means if not through ktv, anything from FOC to $1k is it?
If through ktv, mamasan will slit my throat many many?

Bro, u got any lobangs?
Old 15-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Agentzaum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
happy hour 5 to 9pm, nite session from 9 to 2am. U go by mid nite, can, no prob. Can get dinasour leftoever!! Ha.

U wanna book, unless u been there before and u know the mummy, if not, who will stay until mid night to wait for U to come?
Thanks for your advice, bro. Maybe I will check in during HH and book some chicks by paying in advance, then come back again later? Will that work or am I being stupid?

How how? I am tied up till late but want to play after that!
Old 15-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So longh never been to Pulau Mutiara already, really miss the food and my brothers there man!

Looks like you are an expert in KL KTV scene. Got to consult you if I'm visiting KL soon.
Old 15-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
i see..u means if not through ktv, anything from FOC to $1k is it?
If through ktv, mamasan will slit my throat many many?

Bro, u got any lobangs?
This one i cant help...it depens on yr skill la bro!
Old 16-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, i just came bk from KL on the 14th afternoon (driving). here's my FR if anyone interested.

->None of the taxi driver in KL heard about sapphire KTV (open for 3yrs), u must say MAA tower or best the road name. The drinks charges are true as what all the bro say in this forum. But with $+++ (VAT+other charges) = 15% of the price they quote.

-> I reach there at 10plus on the sat, i didnt manage to get any mummy ctc has i didnt access to the internet (which tck306 bro pm me on the a day later).
-> we check out the price and was introduce by a mummy call Isa....., she is beautiful man...sweet w nice body.
-> she told us there's only 6 malay girls left, no "butterflly"only booking till 3am at RM325net (a bit ex lei), RM1500net (1shot) RM1800net(till 4am) tapao. I think more expensive then Spore LasVegas.
-> as there's only 6 gals, so we didnt choose any, but we stay to talk w the beautiful mummy for 1hr or 2hr. she even help to call CHAMPION to check the gals. later she even help us to call a cab to CHAMPION. We enjoy her company so much which we TIP her and we went back on the monday night again, book a room just to get her company w us, we enjoy her company la.
(paid RM$189net for 3 jug + standard tipbits)
-> when we reach Champion (New for 3months i think), the atmosphere is HIGH CLASS, the mummy have assistance mummy lei. The price is much more exp than sapphire, gals booking is around the same( i forgot the actual amount)
-> the gals are alot more but due to sat, there are less gal la.
-> my client is not satisfied w the gals he saw, so in the end we left for massage.
hope this FR give some bro a idea.
i also suggest ppl going the KTV to ask the counter to call taxi for you when u left so u dont have to wait so long.
lastly, one taxi driver offer us a gal, he claim to be model (super good looking w big boobs) for RM800, we waited at the hotel lobby for 30mins, when he bring the gal..... wow pian... with crooket teeth and her eyes look funny...damm shit...so we pay RM20 to the taxi and ask him to leave.
that's all folks.(too tired to talk about the massage part where we visit 3 massage place the same night)..
Old 16-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ReturntoKL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

unlucky23 perhaps? heheehe sounds u guys been thru a lot of trouble without having any fun at all. What a night! i think the ktv prices are ridiculous cos they are more ex than china.

u might as well go to the clubs, bars or pubs to pick up and pay those FLs instead. They cost much cheaper.
Old 16-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky23 View Post
hi all, i just came bk from KL on the 14th afternoon (driving). here's my FR if anyone interested.

->None of the taxi driver in KL heard about sapphire KTV (open for 3yrs), u must say MAA tower or best the road name. The drinks charges are true as what all the bro say in this forum. But with $+++ (VAT+other charges) = 15% of the price they quote.

-> I reach there at 10plus on the sat, i didnt manage to get any mummy ctc has i didnt access to the internet (which tck306 bro pm me on the a day later).
-> we check out the price and was introduce by a mummy call Isa....., she is beautiful man...sweet w nice body.
-> she told us there's only 6 malay girls left, no "butterflly"only booking till 3am at RM325net (a bit ex lei), RM1500net (1shot) RM1800net(till 4am) tapao. I think more expensive then Spore LasVegas.
-> as there's only 6 gals, so we didnt choose any, but we stay to talk w the beautiful mummy for 1hr or 2hr. she even help to call CHAMPION to check the gals. later she even help us to call a cab to CHAMPION. We enjoy her company so much which we TIP her and we went back on the monday night again, book a room just to get her company w us, we enjoy her company la.
(paid RM$189net for 3 jug + standard tipbits)
-> when we reach Champion (New for 3months i think), the atmosphere is HIGH CLASS, the mummy have assistance mummy lei. The price is much more exp than sapphire, gals booking is around the same( i forgot the actual amount)
-> the gals are alot more but due to sat, there are less gal la.
-> my client is not satisfied w the gals he saw, so in the end we left for massage.
hope this FR give some bro a idea.
i also suggest ppl going the KTV to ask the counter to call taxi for you when u left so u dont have to wait so long.
lastly, one taxi driver offer us a gal, he claim to be model (super good looking w big boobs) for RM800, we waited at the hotel lobby for 30mins, when he bring the gal..... wow pian... with crooket teeth and her eyes look funny...damm shit...so we pay RM20 to the taxi and ask him to leave.
that's all folks.(too tired to talk about the massage part where we visit 3 massage place the same night)..
KTV scene in KL after 9pm is very expensive!!! 6 of us were at Champion last nite, each share was 167 for beer and mummy tips and 69 for betterfly ger.

We had 21 jugs of beers and mummy spent is roasted duck and suckling pig as Sunday is her big day.

So if you reach KL late and try to do KTV after dinner...you will get that like our bro up there!
Old 16-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Here also u cum cari makan huh..

U so used to Thai cheong.. can get used to Malaysian cheong style meh?
alamak... suddenly "pit kang tao liao".... (pecah lobang...)

wakakakaa... KL cheong ma.. sometime need to drive all along the way(1000KM++) to go there wo.. since KL can have some nice cheong of TY gua...

KNN, u promise me wana go HCMC also FFK kau me... boh sui liao la sifu Pearl...
Old 16-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sapphire still the wilderest with East Malaysian stock, but HH room very hard to get...next Monday their GM big day and he got us Room 11.
Oh that's nice...

Bro Tua Lang will b there too??

Will try my very best to be there as wana try Famous NL... wakakakka
Old 16-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:

Kekeke... u didnt come here long meh?

Our friend Pauline now mummy at Gurney KTV... all local chicks.. hot hot hot

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 16-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
alamak... suddenly "pit kang tao liao".... (pecah lobang...)

wakakakaa... KL cheong ma.. sometime need to drive all along the way(1000KM++) to go there wo.. since KL can have some nice cheong of TY gua...

KNN, u promise me wana go HCMC also FFK kau me... boh sui liao la sifu Pearl...
Narbeh.. this year already 2 trips to HCMC liao. U no shadow also.

Next week Jakarta ngam bo?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1