The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
rear entry

hi bros, i'm kinda new here..anyways, i was just wondering from you experienced fellows, have anyone tried anal sex? and how was it?
i'm keen on trying it with my gf..and also how do i coerce her into doing it?
thanks guys
Old 24-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rear entry

I think you got to let her know and maybe let her prepare her arsehole, you know like loosening it a bit as since both of you are inexperience, you may not be able to penetrate into her arsehole.

As for how to loosen her arsehole, I really don't know how the girls I've fucked did it. But I've seen some shows in Bangkok so your GF may want to try.

In Bangkok, i've seen the girls used beer bottles in insert into their arseholes. It's smooth, and it's tapered so it can go in gradually until the full circumference of the bottle.

Once you GF can have a bottle inside her arsehole, I'm sure your dick can also go in.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

I will try - hahahahahaahhaahhaahhaha
Old 24-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, don't laugh ah... maybe he will really try?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scor View Post
hi bros, i'm kinda new here..anyways, i was just wondering from you experienced fellows, have anyone tried anal sex? and how was it?
i'm keen on trying it with my gf..and also how do i coerce her into doing it?
thanks guys
haha poor arse, i mean your gf..
Old 24-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crowleyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i read frequent anal sex is not good for the person as the person might find it harder to control her bowels in her old age.
Old 24-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowleyking View Post
i read frequent anal sex is not good for the person as the person might find it harder to control her bowels in her old age.
Old people always find it difficult to shit. Sometimes have to use laxatives.

So in this case, it should be good for them, right?

Anyway, I don't really know as I have never talk to old ladies about sex especially on whether they have done anal or not before.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm..i think fingering it would be like a little less scary then seeing a bottle go up your arse for the first time,haha.

about the bowel movements in later age, i think that depends on a certain number of other factors as well such as diet and perhaps exercise.

anyways, thanks for your advice bros..if there's anything else, please share
Old 24-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Young Man,

U sound sincere

Wet ur index finger with her cum when she is high then finger her a first.

If she like it then slowly lor ... season a few times - then try insert your wet dick head SLOWLY ...

just dont expect her to be those in the AV - GooD luck
Old 25-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah or if you have budget, try to use lubricant or pull over a condom over your finger and try to finger slowly, tell her it may be abit of a pain initially. prepare her mentally

cheers
Old 25-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

best position to put it in is to have yr Gf in doggy position.
Old 25-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Yeah or if you have budget, try to use lubricant or pull over a condom over your finger and try to finger slowly, tell her it may be abit of a pain initially. prepare her mentally

cheers
I second that.
Old 25-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Young Man,

U sound sincere

Wet ur index finger with her cum when she is high then finger her a first.

If she like it then slowly lor ... season a few times - then try insert your wet dick head SLOWLY ...

just dont expect her to be those in the AV - GooD luck
You forgot to add... IF he is able to make her cum to your first sentence.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 25-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
You forgot to add... IF he is able to make her cum to your first sentence.
IF she never cum..then HE cum 1st lor ..then use it also same same
But by then dunno still can go 2nd round to complete the AJ anot
Old 25-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
IF she never cum..then HE cum 1st lor ..then use it also same same
But by then dunno still can go 2nd round to complete the AJ anot
If cannot go for 2nd round, then use my bottle recommendation lor.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1