The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxkoh80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Asian Girls pick up western culture and decided not to date Asian Guys

Angmo guys got big penis mah, but Asian girl hole so small. Want to show off to Asian men only lar. Make us feel jealous.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
Austere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are more Asian girls then Asian guys.

I guess they cant find a suitable Asian guy so end up look for other race one lo.

Its not about the race or country, its the person underneath the skin.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relax la bro.. to each their own I personally know quite a few girls (good looking ones ) that don't like ang moh at all almost racist level kind lor

Just treat these girls like "fanboys" bah always trying to prove what they have is the BEST!! and the rest are shit!! End of the day there are good guys bad guys big dicks small dicks tall guys short guys among all the races lah no difference one.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it's just a preference.

while many of my friends think that ang moh girls are really hot and classy, my preferences don't swing that way. while there are some caucasian women whom i think are really damn hot, i'm not attracted to caucasian women in general.

similarly, its everyone's own choice who they like to date. just because an asian girl likes to date only white men doesn't mean they're an spg. everyone has their own preferences.

the problem is only when they unfairly discriminate asian men.

yes, they might like the 'style' or 'vibe' of caucasian men more, but that is purely their taste. they should not blame it on asian men by saying "i date white men cause asian guys aren't good enough for me".

it's that simple. it's a preference, and no one should be judged for their preferences. (unless of course your preferences lie in underaged girls and rape/molest) however the moment it starts being a discrimination fest thats when you know the girl is just another dumb slut.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love this topic. Why? Becuase it's only the Asian women who are the equivalent of white trailer trash who believe this.

I have numerous male and female friends who are both asian and white. All of them who live in western countries date western coutnerparts. Those who live in asia date asian coutnerparts. It's a numbers game. When in Rome, there are more Italians, so higher chance you date an Italian etc

I can tell you from seeing first hand, many white girls are willing to date an asian man, if he has similar values. It is rarely, and this is first hand from many white girls, to do with how he looks but sharing similar values. Language is another important factor. Everyone wants someone who "understands" them and "gets" their jokes. Often, people interpret thsi to be racism. It is not.

I have met many white men and women, who brought up in Asia, all end up marrying someone with an "asian" affiliation. Thsi means they marry someone who understands their history, their past, and they can share a future together.

Likewise for asian men and women, who were brought up in western countries often gravitate towards people from there. I can tell you first hand, from numerous occasions it rarely ever comes down to what you look like you are from, but rather where your personality is from.

I have a number of western educated asian friends, and man, do they score with the white girls. It's easy for them. And not the dogs, they score with the hot girls in the clubs - blond, brunette, redhead etc. Doesn't matter. They talk their language, and thats all they need.

The biggest difference, and instigator of what people believe is racism is, that white men are much more willing to pursue asian girls, then asian guys are willing to pursue white women.

so to all the asians out there, this lady who wrote this article, is misguided. She says she wouldn't date an asian man, but if a good looking asian guy who was educated in the US approached her, $100 says she would not turn him down becuase in the end, it's not about looks (confused girls like thsi author think it is) but about "udnerstanding" one another. How many girls (both asian and white) say "I don't date asian guys" but end up going home with asian guys...countless. By saying "I don't date asian guys" they are merely saying the majority of asian guys, due to their background, dont' appeal to them.

Asian guys - dont 'take thsi the wrong way. You do teh same thing too. Yo uare more comfortable around asian girls if you both come from teh same place. If you want white girls, you need to speak her language. If you want asian girls, you need to speak their language too.

A test to all asian guys out there - take this as a challenge. Go and get your women back! They want you to, and just need to be shown that you are open minded and that they shoudl be too. Show them how gentlemanly you are, how generous, how worldly and how educated you are.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
I love this topic. Why? Becuase it's only the Asian women who are the equivalent of white trailer trash who believe this.

I have numerous male and female friends who are both asian and white. All of them who live in western countries date western coutnerparts. Those who live in asia date asian coutnerparts. It's a numbers game. When in Rome, there are more Italians, so higher chance you date an Italian etc

I can tell you from seeing first hand, many white girls are willing to date an asian man, if he has similar values. It is rarely, and this is first hand from many white girls, to do with how he looks but sharing similar values. Language is another important factor. Everyone wants someone who "understands" them and "gets" their jokes. Often, people interpret thsi to be racism. It is not.

I have met many white men and women, who brought up in Asia, all end up marrying someone with an "asian" affiliation. Thsi means they marry someone who understands their history, their past, and they can share a future together.

Likewise for asian men and women, who were brought up in western countries often gravitate towards people from there. I can tell you first hand, from numerous occasions it rarely ever comes down to what you look like you are from, but rather where your personality is from.

I have a number of western educated asian friends, and man, do they score with the white girls. It's easy for them. And not the dogs, they score with the hot girls in the clubs - blond, brunette, redhead etc. Doesn't matter. They talk their language, and thats all they need.

The biggest difference, and instigator of what people believe is racism is, that white men are much more willing to pursue asian girls, then asian guys are willing to pursue white women.

so to all the asians out there, this lady who wrote this article, is misguided. She says she wouldn't date an asian man, but if a good looking asian guy who was educated in the US approached her, $100 says she would not turn him down becuase in the end, it's not about looks (confused girls like thsi author think it is) but about "udnerstanding" one another. How many girls (both asian and white) say "I don't date asian guys" but end up going home with asian guys...countless. By saying "I don't date asian guys" they are merely saying the majority of asian guys, due to their background, dont' appeal to them.

Asian guys - dont 'take thsi the wrong way. You do teh same thing too. Yo uare more comfortable around asian girls if you both come from teh same place. If you want white girls, you need to speak her language. If you want asian girls, you need to speak their language too.

A test to all asian guys out there - take this as a challenge. Go and get your women back! They want you to, and just need to be shown that you are open minded and that they shoudl be too. Show them how gentlemanly you are, how generous, how worldly and how educated you are.
Also it's abit like 'buying' a girl. Those americans and other westerners get Singaporean girls, just like how Singaporean old men buy vietnamese girls.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure "buying" comes in every country. Rich Asians can "buy" girls in western countries too. It's why every rich guy has a good looking girl next to him, no matter what country he lives in.

I really enjoy seeing fat old rich guys, with young hot girls. I get pleasure in knowing that the poor girl has to sleep with that guy...and that she has deemed it worth it. Ha ha

And every young guy out there, will one day become that old fat guy trying to get the young girl!
Old 08-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dating and marriage are 2 different things

Im sure most men wants to date many different races. Marriage however involves 2 families.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1