The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Malay massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Recently I cant reach Godiva, her whatsapp no longer working...
I thibk shop kana even naomi and shop whatapp all no respond
Old 18-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
There is a Malay ML advertising on Sgbeauty castle. https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/zen-local-malay-full-svc/

Tried her before. She looks older in her photos. Probably in her 40s.

Pros:

Great pair of tits. Probably C to D.
Gives a good ass rimming.
Generally good attitude

Cons:

Abit old lah but looks still acceptable.

Price: SGD 150 which is pretty good considering the inflated market.
Hi,

I just tried her service yesterday, marvellous !

She is no SYT but an very experienced MILF.

Unlike others, she is very accommodative and put in effort to satisfy your every needs.

The issue is quite difficult to get a time slot as she is very popular with return customers.

I believe old is gold, even though she is not very old, in 40s., but that doesn't matter, as long as I come out a very happy man. Already placed booking with her in this weekend.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mewdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginogrego View Post
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Bro, can share ctc? sound like the missing ML I'm looking for
Old 23-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro, can share the contact number n location, pls very interested
Old 23-11-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro can pm the contact number n location very interested
Old 23-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Pls pm me her ctc n location
Old 29-12-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro cam pm location and contact 👍 thanks
Old 29-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Is she chantika by any chance?
Old 31-01-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
parade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can PM contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
There is a Malay ML advertising on Sgbeauty castle. https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/zen-local-malay-full-svc/

Tried her before. She looks older in her photos. Probably in her 40s.

Pros:

Great pair of tits. Probably C to D.
Gives a good ass rimming.
Generally good attitude

Cons:

Abit old lah but looks still acceptable.

Price: SGD 150 which is pretty good considering the inflated market.
Old 04-02-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
delrie86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to Naomi contact?
Old 07-02-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
parade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm location bro

thank you
Old 10-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by parade View Post
Hi bro can PM contact.
It seems the website is down. I cant get to the link/details
Old 14-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Happy Valentine's Day to all bros. Have lost all malay ml (Godiva, Naomi...etc) contacts from the stable at the previous Teck Chye Terrace. Any bros still in contact with them can kindly pm. Thank you. Cheers.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to all bros. Have lost all malay ml (Godiva, Naomi...etc) contacts from the stable at the previous Teck Chye Terrace. Any bros still in contact with them can kindly pm. Thank you. Cheers.
Did they move to new location I haven’t been there for a year used to have naomi contact also
Old 10-03-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhaosoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Hi,

I just tried her service yesterday, marvellous !

She is no SYT but an very experienced MILF.

Unlike others, she is very accommodative and put in effort to satisfy your every needs.

The issue is quite difficult to get a time slot as she is very popular with return customers.

I believe old is gold, even though she is not very old, in 40s., but that doesn't matter, as long as I come out a very happy man. Already placed booking with her in this weekend.
Pls share her contact . Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1