The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cantondood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Hi there,

Need to consult the Patts bro here

I brought my jap customer to super baby then he like this girl very much. Want to bar fine her the whole weekend. The girl told him Friday and weekends 1,400.

I told him it should be 700, wah lao damn paiseh.

Any Bros can verify weekend is double?

My last time to Patts was 2011 things may be changed I don't know

Thanks
Old 23-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantondood View Post
Hi there,

Need to consult the Patts bro here

I brought my jap customer to super baby then he like this girl very much. Want to bar fine her the whole weekend. The girl told him Friday and weekends 1,400.

I told him it should be 700, wah lao damn paiseh.

Any Bros can verify weekend is double?

My last time to Patts was 2011 things may be changed I don't know

Thanks
So other than paying the barfines, how much is ur Jap customer paying her for each night? U mind sharing?
Old 23-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cantondood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Jimfairy,

He paid 4,000LT. Japanese are quite embarrassed to nego, and the girl quite firm. Both the boobs and her price haha.

He everything OK OK. Mammy and girl both bought 2 lady drinks. 150 x 4. Lucky I stop him if not he go buy the ping-pong balls hahah.

Are these rates we are paying on the high side?

Thanks
Old 23-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantondood View Post
Bro Jimfairy,

He paid 4,000LT. Japanese are quite embarrassed to nego, and the girl quite firm. Both the boobs and her price haha.

He everything OK OK. Mammy and girl both bought 2 lady drinks. 150 x 4. Lucky I stop him if not he go buy the ping-pong balls hahah.

Are these rates we are paying on the high side?

Thanks
Well, I doubt the gal will accompany ur Jap friend whole day... I think the gal will stay only till morning n go home, after at night u need to go back to the bar n bf her again... r u sure the gal already agree to stay with him whole day for 4000bht?
Mayb later some seniors will advise u.. I might b wrong OK.. so do not totally believe wat I say now.. hehe
Old 23-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Weekday same BF as weekend. Some agogos pull the after midnite or weekend stunt but generally most agogos practise one BF for all hours.

Your problem was you show hand first. If u show her no interest , not only will her BF be less , she will also ask for less.
Old 23-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Here in pattaya till Sunday but didn't ask to meet anyone as prefer to meet in my own. Managed to meet up with bro soi6 who I am specially writing this post to say was an awesome help with all his advice. I can only thank him by at least drinking once at his bar if not more. I am just a humble small Charlie not a senior or what but if pattaya cheongsters are fine, I will post my fr for this weekend when I am back in singapore hope that can help those interested to come to pattaya. Cheers
Old 24-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Here in pattaya till Sunday but didn't ask to meet anyone as prefer to meet in my own. Managed to meet up with bro soi6 who I am specially writing this post to say was an awesome help with all his advice. I can only thank him by at least drinking once at his bar if not more. I am just a humble small Charlie not a senior or what but if pattaya cheongsters are fine, I will post my fr for this weekend when I am back in singapore hope that can help those interested to come to pattaya. Cheers
Yup Soi 6 is a great help to all newbies going to Pattaya and the least one can do is to go have a drink at his bar and look at the wares on rent. If nothing takes your fancy , maybe you can buy a round or two.

His advise to newbies on the bahtbus system alone will save you hundreds of bahts a day!
Old 24-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

issit true now patts every wednesday, they dont allow chairs to be place at beach area ?
Old 24-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
issit true now patts every wednesday, they dont allow chairs to be place at beach area ?
5555555 does it matter? How many times have you touched the sea water?

I have done more than 10 years travelling to Pattaya and I have touched the sea water 2 or 3 times!

Anyway , its an experiment to see if it works. The junta already ordered the beaches to be returned to the people and other beaches are already doing versions of beach clearing.
Old 24-01-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Not every one come pattaya for ladies they also come play golfs scuba diving and also swimming 55555 it will be good to see beach return back to people instead of those chair rentals massing up
Old 24-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Not every one come pattaya for ladies they also come play golfs scuba diving and also swimming 55555 it will be good to see beach return back to people instead of those chair rentals massing up
Walao.. the water along beach rd now r so dirty... got chair oso not bad la..
pay only a small fee, drink coconut water, foot massage, eat big head prawn, chew kacang, hold hand with tirak, soooo relax n romantic OK..
Old 24-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun kid ourselves.... want to play golf and enjoy sea, it will be Huahin. Those who think of playing golf in Pattaya, secondary thought is the gers there. Pattaya beach is the worst in whole of Thailand.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Walao.. the water along beach rd now r so dirty... got chair oso not bad la..
pay only a small fee, drink coconut water, foot massage, eat big head prawn, chew kacang, hold hand with tirak, soooo relax n romantic OK..
I will try ask my tirak to suck my waist down head and lick my two nuts and as I sip my coconut juice at beach...
Old 24-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

well just chill out and convert it to bitches stretch also good idea pattaya version of beach bbbj pays 500 baht for a lollipop
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun kid ourselves.... want to play golf and enjoy sea, it will be Huahin. Those who think of playing golf in Pattaya, secondary thought is the gers there. Pattaya beach is the worst in whole of Thailand.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will try ask my tirak to suck my waist down head and lick my two nuts and as I sip my coconut juice at beach...
Quote:
well just chill out and convert it to bitches stretch also good idea pattaya version of beach bbbj pays 500 baht for a lollipop
If u are able to have a BBBJ on the board day light by the beach, I promise to pay for the 500thb n tip the lady/lb another 500. If I am not around, I will ask Soi 6 to take a video and pay for the money... I will transfer the 1000 to his bank acct immediately.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1