The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Disclaimer: Stories aren’t originally written by me, I just edit and merge stories together. If writer of the original story would like me to take down your story , kindly PM me . Thank you

If you like my thread pls support, for those who don’t like , sorry and please excuse yourself from this thread . Thank you

Disclaimer: Stories aren’t originally written by me, I just edit and merge stories together. If writer of the original story would like me to take down your story , kindly PM me . Thank you

If you like my thread pls support, for those who don’t like , sorry and please excuse yourself from this thread . Thank you

So times flies and it was one and a half month before I finally ORD. 2lt Clarie’s still away on wedding holidays

On a Wednesday afternoon,I was out for lunch at a heartland mall. Was waiting for Strawberry and Cindy to reach before proceeding for lunch. Girls being girls , late as usual ..

I waited in the shopping mall as the sun was freaky hot. So I stayed in the shopping mall and browse around at the 1st level. While I was slowly walking, a nice sweet voice said.

Jaimme(J): Sir, can you spare a min of your time?

Turn my head sideway and saw a lady from XXX bank, normally under this type of situation, I will always reply in rush or whatever excuse, but this time
H88: Oh ok, sure.

Guess I being chee hong at that time.

J: We are having promotion for XXX products and with good returns etc...

I was not interested in the product as scanning her from head to toe. She is quite petite around 1.6m. Fair with long hair. Not too much heavy make up.

J: Sir, would you be interested to sit down to further elaboration?

H88: Oh sure

At this time Strawberry called.

SB: Where you are huh? We are at Sakae sushi

H88: Ok, Give me awhile

Turn to J and told her I have to go coz gg for appt. Wanted to chat her more and passed her mobile number .

Proceed to meet my GFs thereafter.

Next day at camp , phone ring with a private no. Answer.

H88: Hello....

J: Hi, Jaimme here, still remember me? I am from the XXX bank and we chatted on yesterday .

H88: Yes, I remember.

J: When is a good time to meet up to chat on the plans? Dun worry, if you decide not to take, its ok. Just a short chat.

H88: Hmm, after office hours should be ok. Today around 6.30pm?
Meet at the starbucks at Bugis.

J: Oh ok, thanks for agreeing to meet up. See you at there later

Reached the starbucks and saw her already waiting for me. She is earlier than me. I have reached at 6.15pm.

H88: Hi, you are early. Paiseh let you wait.

J: Its ok, you are early too. I finished work early today.

After taking my ordering my drink and took my seat.

J: What plan you are more interested?

H88: Maybe those of the saving plans.

She start to search her lappy and I saw a gap in between her shirt. Able to see the flora cup bra at the side. I cannot be too obvious that I bio.

After that, she recommend the plans and I reverted that I will take one of it. Its a saving plan but each month must save to enjoy the higher returns.

J: Can I have your ic for inputs?

H88: Wah you want to chao ic ah. Like policewoman.

J: Giggle, I not lor.

J: Wah, you do not look like your age wor. You look much older.

H88: Ha, should I take that’s as a compliment?

J: You got Gf?

H88: What you think? (She look at me blur) It’s complicated.

H88: okok.

After she enter all the details in her lappy.

H88: Oh, you know everything of me and I know nothing of you.

J: Oh what you want to know?

H88: You attached ?

J: What you think?

H88: So fast copy my statement liao ah.

J: Haha... dun tell you.

H88: Steady.

J: It’s complicated

Give her the LL face.

H88: Hmm, but you look pretty and young.

J: A little happy to heard that: I old already. I 24liao .

H88: Ok Ma 24 only.. Nvm, u look younger than your actual age.

After chatting, I propose to have dinner at fast food as it is around 7plus to 8pm. We have a quick bite at Mac.

J: Thanks Mr Huatxcai , you are so nice. Agreed on the spot. Will finalise the document and pass to you when ready.

H88: Ok it my pleasure. Btw where you stay?

J: I stayed in the east.

H88: I give you a lift coz the mrt is packed at this hour.

J: Hmm ok.

We proceed to take the car...

In the car , continue to chit chat about stuffs found out she like clubbing.

The conversation continues and reached her place soon.

J: Drop me at the busstop there.

H88: Huh, want me to turn in ?

J: It’s ok. I will walk in myself.

H88: Okok.

J: Thanks i will call you to sign the doc when everything is ready.

H88: ok, sure take your time.

Looking forward to see her again... ...

Next day. Hp beeps.

H88: Hello

J: Hi Huatxcai , J here. Have prepared the documents, when is it a good time to meet up?

H88: This evening ? I can meet you at 6pm somewhere near your branch?

J: oh ok, let’s have dinner ? I buy

H88: ok with dinner but I buy , see you at the car park besides your branch

Arrived at the car park, sms J that arrived. J walked towards the car. She was in blue top and black skirt. Those more for clubbing style rather than OL.

J: Hi Huatxcai.

H88: Hi J, where you want to go for dinner?

J: Somewhere near town ?

H88: sure , anyway you look great in those outfit. Party later ?

J: Yeah , going clubbing later .

H88 : We go Clarke quay?

J: ok, since I am meeting my friends there later.

During the journey, i was quite and didnt talk much. Just on the music and listen. It was a far and jammy journey.

Arrived at Clarke Quay. Settled down with one of the restaurants by the riverside.

Let J decide with the variety of foods Including mine.

J: we share share.

H88: ok, thank you.

Food came , We tuck in, chit chat about some causal stuff like Long time friends. After finished, i ask for the papers and signed.

J: Thanks huatxcai. Thanks for treating me the dinner too.Supposed to be me buying the meal

H88: Its ok, no worries

As we was walking out.

J: Actually I am meeting my old classmates to catch up. Want to join us?

H88: Huh ? I think it’s ok . I don’t know Your classmates.

J: No la, some of us will be bringing their partners .

H88: Hmm, so u paiseh to go alone la?

J: silence... ...

H88: Ok ba, but I can’t drink , need to drive. If needed I can send u back afterwards.

J : So Sweet of you ...

During the journey, cant take my eyes off at her thighs and her fair exposed shoulders.

Reached the club, while walking in together. J auto hold onto my hands, was a bit sudden but was feeling good. Went in and J intro me to all her classmates as her Boyfriend,Played along as I have nothing to lose and say hi to all.

To break the ice, we played some guessing games and loser will drink. Have lost a couple of games and had to drink.

On the fourth drink, J stopped.

J: Dear, don't drink le. I drink for you.

H88 : Its ok.

J: No, you are driving. I help you.

H88: You also drank a couple of it.

J: Its ok, later you need to drive. I am in your care.

H88: Orh ok. *smiling in my heart , I know tonight got lobang liao.

We headed to the dance floor, as I am not a frequent clubber, my dance moves was so robotic. J was different, her moves were so flexible and smooth.

H88: Hey, you dance great.

J: You put your hands here (Took my hands to place at her slim waist).

My movements were better following her flow. Later I found my hands auto tightening and held her closer. I looked into her eyes and just hug her close. Started to kiss on her ear, she turned her head and kissed on my lips. We french for a short moment. Unknowingly, my rod was hard. I was turn on by J. The loud music and crowd does not bother us.

Went back to our tables, J auto sit on my lap. Was thinking whether she had felt my harden rod. Actually was kind of painful due to my tight jeans and at times her butt just rubbed across.

About 1am,

J’s classmates have ended their sessions as the next day some including J still need to work.

When we left the club and in the car . (By then I have already sober up from the alcohol)

H88: (*testing water) Dear, it’s still early. Can accompany me a little longer?

J: Ok as long as you can send me back home before 6am.

H88: okok, (Was driving to my apartment direction, my left hand was on her thigh while driving)

Soon we reached my Apartment car park, while walking towards the lift. My hand was on J shoulders and she hug me while walking.

We reached my apartment and once i had locked my door, I felt an arm coming across my tummy and pulling me backwards. It was a very warm and fuzzy hug. A hug I had grown to forget.My rod was hard and it still in my tight jeans.

I turn around to face J, with my hands caressing her

H88: Dear, you look so sexy. I am drooling for you now.

J: Yup, I know you want me. You are hard since in the club.

I kissed J from her ears to her lips and French her. My hands was on the back head and slowly downwards to her butt and squeezed on it.

J began to unbutton my shirt and loosen my belt. As my jeans was abit tight. I just removed myself. My hard rod visible in my underwear. I bride carry J to the bedroom and threw her on my bed .

I started to kiss her neck and lick downwards. I slide down the straps of her top , uncliped her bra and kiss on her nipples.

J’s nipples about 20cents, the areola is light brown. Her nip is erected and around 1cm. She has the perfect nip for her B cup breast. I sucked on it.

J: Arhgggzzzz...

I French her again while removing her skirt. Soon, my hand was outside of her lacy panty. Started to stroke on it and J started to stroke my rod outside. Soon my right hand slip in the panty and stroke her clitoris. J shiver abit and she follow the flow and slip in my underwear and stroke my rod. She put down my underwear abit and my rod is full erected and she stroke on it. I was feeling cloud nine

H88: Dear, lay down on the bed.

J do as I said. I was on top of her and I French her, and I slowly kiss her downwards. From nipples to her belly button. And I removed her panty, the panty was moist, Yv was wet. J has a nice pussy, the lips is tuck inwards and her pubic hair is little naturally. I slowly kissed on her clitoris and J breathing heavily.

J lifted her legs and my tongue reached for the opening and I licked.

J:Arggzzz...

Tasted abit salty and I licked her making her love hole very wet.

J: Dear stop... ...

Soon J really need it, she pull herself up. Motion me to lay down and we got into 69 position as I continue licking her while she went downwards to my small head.

J: Arghh... Cumming !!!

After recovering ,J was blowing for me, she is licking and sucking. At times ,J fasten her movement and sucking it strongly. OMG, really feeling wonderful feeling so shiok.

It wasn’t Long before J mounted my member like a jockey up a horse, aimed my dick at her entrance and sat down. Her morning moan was such a turn on. J carefully positioned herself sitting on my member with her butt facing me.

J went faster with my dick in her growing stiffer. J’s definitely most experienced girl I ever had as the way she rides and control her inner muscles were incredible. J was in the squatting position. She was moving up and down, omg. I cannot control the motion, she was commanding it. The actions proved to be too much for me. I knew J was not satisfied just yet, but the urge for me to come was knocking on the door. I knew I can’t let her be in control much longer and I switch her into missionary.

I thrust in, it was wet and slippery and its tight.

J : Arghz... arhgzzzz...

I thrust in and out, missionary. J was biting on her lips, her hands was pulling on the bed sheet. I continue to pump and pump, I position her leg on my shoulders.

J: Dear, very shuang, harder...

I pump in all the way

J: ARGHzz ... Yes!!

J moaned louder. Every move was hard and forceful. J moaned was getting louder. Suddenly I felt her wall tighten, J shivered.

J: Ohhh... YeS!!
J had came again.

This make me going to cum too. I slowed down the motion to rest for my member . The wall is still wet.

Feeling J is getting high again, she touched her nipple. I lay J flat and start thrusting again, J was moving her butts to match my thrusts. I grab her breast and squeezed. Both of us were feeling cloud nine.. J moaned as I fasten the motion. Her walls tightened, I felt it. she continued. I cannot take it.

H88: Dear I cumming.

I felt my first shot fires before J announce.

J: No... Not safe !

Hearing that , I pull out my rod and shot the rest of my loads on J’s stomach. J exhaled.

J hugged me, we are both in sweat. She gave me a love bite. but I was denied giving her one.

J: feel so good dear.

H88: I feel very good too.

J: Naughty you .

H88: I feel so good, you are so beautiful.

We went in the bath room together, we washed for each other. We ended up having second round in the bathroom.

It was around 5plus and J asked me to send her back.

When reached her blk downstair, J turned to me French before exiting the car.

J was walking to the lift, her back view was captivating .
Old 02-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank you for the update
Camping for more
Old 03-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
RonaldoRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love the story and pictures
Old 03-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

SuperbMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So juicy updates, please continue TS
Old 05-02-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eventually, Me and J did meet up occasionally for lunch and sometimes accompany her to the club. Usually our meeting would end up in my apartment or hotels at times.. It carried on for awhile until eventually she got a Boyfriend and everything stopped.

So back to the story , My Soccer business is in a stable status with the help of Strawberry assisting me on the backend book keeping. As there is a saying “ Behind a successful man , there will always be a women behind supporting him”. Anyway days gets on as usual and soon it’s was SB’s birthday. Decided to pamper her a bit.

I arrived at SB’s house downstairs 10 mins earlier. As she walked out from her lift, I was stunned.

SB was wearing a blue tube top with white short skirt,completely flouting her figure, and legs. She had put on some light make-up, and although her shades were covering her eyes, but I could see her smiling shyly at me. I simply love that look of hers, displaying her angelic face at full force. Her dressing always showed where her true assets lies. There was a slight cleavage showing on her tube top , the tight fitting top was already making my nose bleed. In a simple word, it was SEXY. As I tried to control myself from raping her, SB broke my chain of thoughts.

SB: So where are we off to?

H88: You’ll see. Let’s head for lunch first . Your favourite sushi?

SB: ok !

Reached SB’s favourite Sakae Sushi...

Sushi restaurants normally have seats that are quite compact and we were sitting side by side. So after ordering the food, I lay my hands on SB’s thigh and started stroking her and feeling her slowly up towards her pussy. She gave me a look but I ignored it and kept touching her thighs and slowly slipped my fingers into her skirt. She reciprocated and opened her legs allowing me more easy access and as I was about to insert my finger into her pussy the waiter came up and served our food.

SB: *whispering to me* omg that guy almost saw what u were doing leh dar, why u so horny today?

So feeling aroused and horny to do it in public I replied

H88: Coz today U look very sexy in this skirt, makes me wanna have sex with you.

SB flashed a smile at me then

SB: U damn horny boy today, faster eat your food before the food gets cold

After lunch, we continued at the salon. As this time it would take only 1.5 hours, I decided to wait and got my hair cut.
As we finished up with our hairdo, I told SB that i would be bringing her for shopping before going for dinner at 7pm.

With that we headed off to Paragon for her shopping.

SB chose a few dresses and after that I brought her to LV to buy a handbag

SB: Dar, I am worried that you might be shopping too much. You had just spent $1,000 on a couple of dresses Burberrys, and now we are here at Louis Vitton for handbags. These handbags cost at least $2,000. I am afraid you are really too much.

H88: Babe , whatever I am spending is not even a fraction of what you have helped me earn and manage for my Soccer betting. So don’t worry about it.

SB: But I don’t need all this , I need anything I can buy myself.

H88: No buts, if you don’t spend more than $10,000 today, I will be angry. So stop talking and get cracking shopping.

After some shopping and walking around SB say she needed to go washroom.

And so up the escalator we went, with her hugging on me while I held on to all the shopping bags. We reached the corner toilet . As you guys know, we guys use toilet faster then girls . So I waited for SB outside the washroom .

After awhile, SB was done and came out . But when we reached outside the handicap toilet enterance, SB pulled me into the handicapp toilet.

SB reached for my belt , unbuckle it ,pulled my pants down and started attacking my dick

H88: Woah !

While I was still in a trance, SB leaned forward and started to give me a blowjob in the handicap toilet.

SB: Umgh umhh, slurp slurp
Dar, just sit at the toilet bowl and enjoy
slurp slurp *continues sucking me*

H88: Ahh baby, so good suck me more suck me more

SB continued licking me till I couldn’t take it and I wanted to fuck her there and then.

H88: Stand up baby.

I pulled SB up attacked her mouth and started the tounge fighting with her as I touched her butt and I pulled her g-string down with a swift movement I slid my fingers into her pussy.

SB pushed me back to lie against the toilet seat, slowly she pushed her skirt up and positioned my small head at her pussy enterance and started to ride!

SB: Ahh...ughh ...uhmmm...

SB rose vigorously and soon she came, but I was nowhere near to cumming yet, so she kneeled down and continued sucking and blowing my member.

I was very aroused , I stand up and turned her around with her hands gribbing on the handicap bar and positioned my dick but only my small head enter her pussy. I felt SB’s pussy tighten then as she shivered and arched her back,She was trying to inch my dick into her pussy but I kept it just slightly inside and did not move teasing her

H88: U like doing it in public baby? U enjoy the excitement?

SB: Ughh, ummmm yes I like it, I have never felt like this before and I love it! Fuck me please Dar please fuck me I need you inside me

I rammed my dick in and SB gasped out loud.

SB: Uh..uh..ummm..ughh..ughh...ahh..ahh..ahh..ummm...D ar..feels..so..good

I did not reply SB but chose to pump her harder as I was very turned on by her sexy voice and body. Squeezing her boobs from behind, I kept pumping her till I was going to cum and I pull my member out as I do not want SB to have Cums dripping out later as we are out.

My initial intention was to shoot at the basin but SB was fast enough to kneel to place my member into her mouth and start jerking me will I was unable to control myself anymore, I shot a whole load into her mouth.

After cleaning up and dressing up .. I check that there was no one at the door before asking SB to come out .

H88: Time to head down to dinner place

SB: I just eaten .. Hehe..
Old 05-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks TS! Camping for more updates
Old 05-02-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please share more!
Old 05-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

nubberaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome update. Please continue TS
Old 05-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Continue...

SB didn’t know where we were having dinner... Singapore Flyers...

We were going on board Singapore Flyers, which I have arranged for dinner to be served on board. After we were done with our meals , I brought SB to the rear and enjoy the views from high above .

The sun was setting as we slowly watched it disappearing halfway into the deep blue sea.

SB: This is so beautiful. I have never seen this before. Thank you for showing this to me.

We continued some light frenching on the cabin until the ride finishes.

SB: Dar, I really had a good time today, and I am very happy that you prepared today. I don’t know why, but I have that strange and exciting feeling when we kissed just now. I love you. I know you didn’t wanted a Real BGF relationship. But can you open up your heart again ?

H88: Can you give me some more time ?

SB: Ok , I won’t push you. You take your time, I’ll wait

After the flyers, I went off to the smoking point for a stick, SB followed me as well. As I was smoking,Many things was in my mind . SB , sensing that I was deep in thoughts, hugged me from behind and asked if I am ok . Didn’t wanted to spoil her birthday I told her I am ok.

H88: Thanks Baby , I’m ok . So any other things you want to do or any places you want to go for your birthday?

SB: Yes actually, I want to go cruise see how the casino looks like . Can we go ?

H88: Huh ? need to bring passport, no passport how to go ? Tomorrow Lo? Can ask the rest of them also.

SB took out both our passport from her bag and flashes for me to see .

SB: Tah Dah !

H88: wow ! When did you stole my passport wor?

SB: That time when we go JB , you ask me to help you keep your passport , remember ? And I told Cindy and Yvonne this today and tomorrow I want you all by myself!

H88: ... Want go faster , last ferry boarding 8.30 . I need to apply for leave and exit permit also .

SB: ok ! Faster

As I was driving to Tanah Merah, I was thinking about what I should do about my current situation between the girls . I found that my heart has slowly open up to SB and SB is still very young , would I ruin her life.

Then during one of the traffic light SB whispered into my ear
SB: Dar, I know what is troubling you and what you are thinking of right now . But can we just enjoy the trip now first and let nature takes it cause for future. Promise me ?
*As she bring her hands to squeeze my member through my pants.

H88: Ok , whatever you say birthday girl

SB: Green light liao!

Reached Tanah Merah Ferry terminal at 8pm, paid for the tickets . Checked in to the departure area and boarded the ferry .
Journey tooks about 1hr plus and when we reached the casino cruise (that time still leisure world) and settled down with the cabin and stuffs, it was around 10pm Singapore time already (9pm Indonesia time)

At 10pm the casino is still pretty much crowded , so went to the counter to change 5k SGD , after that we walk around and found a baccarat table that have 2 empty seats and it was already about 10+shoes running . SB sat besides me . Placed a bet of 1k on banker .

Dealer announced: Player box 1, banker Box 8 . Sitting opposite me was an Uncle in the 40s that betted on player . Dealers starts giving card ; one card to the player one card to the banker , one card to the player one card to a banker .

The uncle took quite a while to see the cards , folding here and there to sneak peek the cards . After seeing opens up both cards and pass to the dealer.

Dealer announced: Players have 7 .
Dealer proceed to distribute two cards to me . So copy the Uncle abit, decided to fold and sneak peek the card on landscape view. First card blue line (meaning picture J/Q/K) , second card 4side... interesting... it’s either 9 or nothing . So turn the card to portrait and sneak peek, hoping it’s a 9. After folding a quarter of the card , still didn’t see anything in the centre. It’s a 9!

Dealer announced: Banker 9, banker wins.

Not bad for a start , payout 1950-won 950 after principal.

After Sometimes , about 25th shoes running, I was about 9k up . SB felt abit boring seeing me playing and decided to walk around herself . So I pass her 2k chips to play around while I continue the game.

Game went on quite smooth for me till a point , those uncles/aunties follows whichever side I betted. Games carry on and it was when the 31st shoe when i place a bet of 2500 ,the ‘dragon’ starts coming for player. The game carrys on with the next 22 shoes continuously wins on player. And by the end of the deck , I had about 87k minus away my principal amount, I won 82k... Deciding to end the night I went to find SB. After awhile, I found her at a roulette table.

The game was yet to spin with people still placing bet, I noticed a big plastic round chip betted on number 18 when I approach.

Hugging SB from behind...
H88: Hey baby , how’s things?

SB leans back and tilted her head backwards to give me a peck on my lips.
Showing me her hands with about 6k worth of chips.

H88: Hmm not bad ...

SB: You leh ?

H88: Good , win quite a bit

SB turns and hug me with her hands on my shoulders.
SB: Then you want give me how much ? Hehe...

H88: See how you treat me lo. Shall we go ?

SB: wait, after this round ...

Dealer announced: Spin after the bet...

H88: what you bet ?

SB: I buy number 18. Today my 18th birthday Ma...

H88: Wah ! You bet so big ah ? That’s 1k on 18!?

SB: Shhh... I got feeling..

*Ding Ding
Dealer announced: No more bets ... Thank you ...

*Tud, Tud, Tud
Dealer announced: The winning number is ...
*TudTud

Dealer: 18 , Red , 2nd dozen ...

SB Jumping in the air and hug me screaming.
SB: AHHH...YES!!!

Dealer have to call the manager, manger made a call on the phone before authorise the payout of 36k to be made. SB was damn happy and off we went to the cashier to en-cash our winnings.

After showing our boarding pass and collected our winnings, we went to the pub at Level 7. Ordered a beer bucket to drink.
We just cozy up there and enjoy the music and Breeze while having our beer. SB was chirpy throughout the night. We retreated back to our room when it’s around 2am.

Back into the room SB wanted to shower together but the shower cubicle was too small for us , ended up showering separately. I went ahead with the shower first.

I simply wrap myself with a towel on my waist, lying down on the bed pressing on my phone while waiting for SB . SB was done and wrapped herself in a towel after she was done and walking to the bed.

SB proceeded to kiss me, and we continued our little action. Soon our towel were off. Even though, I have mentioned this before, I need to say this again. SB body is perfect. 1.65, 36E-25-34 . It’ll make any man die for.

I was laying down, fully naked, and SB was on her fours on the bed. She took my dick into her mouth and started to suck me. SB stored up some saliva in her mouth as she blew me.

When it comes to sex, SB would always try make it to a point that I am always in control. Kind of made me feel powerful. I took her head, and slowly pumped myself into her mouth like how it happens in porn. Not wanting to cum yet, I took myself out of her wet mouth and shifted myself to the corner side of the bed .

I could see SB’s cleanly shaven pussy ever so inviting. I knelt down on the ground, and started to lick her pussy away.

SB : Ahhh dar, you are always so good...
SB still remains very sensitive, and her pussy was dripping wet in no time. I continued licking, each time slight harder. After a few licks, I would pause for a while, and come back even harder than before.

SB: Erh...Erh...ErhHH...
SB’s moan started turning slutty

SB: Dar...don’t stop...dar...erh...erh...cumming!!!
SB came hard on my face!!!

After SB catches her breather, she led me up the bed and lay me down...Although SB is no virgin, her pussy definitely feels like one. Summoning all her strength to her pussy, SB started riding me. Every 10 strokes, she changed from the whole dick inside her to only my small head inside her. It felt as though my dick was slipping out, but SB controlled her strength so well that my small head could feel the full tightness and wetness of her pussy. We continued for another 5 min, and I could feel the pressure building up again. Not wanting to cum so fast, I took over and started to screw her doggy.

I thrust my fully grown member into SB’s pussy. She gave a yelp.

SB: Still very sensitive
*she muttered.

I couldn’t care less, and started to fuck SB in doggy style. As my dick is slight curved, doggy style hit her g-spot directly. The moaning grew even louder. I cupped both her breast as she supported herself on her fours, and squeezed them hard. She moaned even louder with every squeeze.

SB’s nipple was fully hardened and stretch. Moving from her breast, I gave her nipples a squeeze while massaging them in circular motion. At the same time, my hips were working hard. I pumped her with full might, the thrusting, and teasing of the nipples, drew moans at unbelievable decibels levels. I knew the cabin was not soundproof, and I was pretty sure someone was passing by and just outside trying to listen. Then, SB gave out a loud moan.

SB: Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was no longer than 5 mins when SB suddenly grab the pillow hardly , and her body trembled lightly as she gave out another loud moan.

SB: Ohh..Dar..Ohh..ohhh..ohh..ohhhHHH!!!

SB came the second time, and this time, I could feel a gush of warmth in her pussy, rush towards my dick.

H88: Time to let her take a break
I said as I pulled out SB’s pussy.

Using pre-cums and SB’s love juice on my dick,I slowly move towards her ass.

SB knew what was coming for her. With the equipment well lubricated, I slowly inserted my member into her asshole. I could see her eyes filling up with tears, as I began to tear her ass. SB was bearing with me as she didn’t want to spoil my mood.

Once my member was fully inside SB, I began to rock her on the bed. Very soon, her pain was gone, and all she could muster were the moans of pleasure.

SB: Oh dar, don’t stop now. Go harder.

I needed no encouragement and I pumped her harder. SB used her hands to support herself while I used one hand squeeze her boobs, and the other to finger her. We went on for another 5 mins, when her whole body shook hard, and she gave out a loud shriek.

SB: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I took out my dick from SB’s ass, and SB crumbled onto the bed. She passed out from the cum she had earlier.

It was only after 15 mins later when she woke up, but by then I had already cleaned my member and was already back to missionary. She stopped me once she realized I was pumping her.

SB: I have rested enough. Let me take over.

SB pushed me down, and started riding me again. I always love the way SB controlled her strength of her pussy at the tip of my small head. With her dripping wet pussy, and the full tightness concentrated on the small head, I felt the pressure building up once again. I pulled her closer to me, and with her breast against my chest, I pumped her back as she rode me.

SB: I am cumming again..cumming dar..don’t stop..ah..ah..ah..ah...

H88: I am cumming too, come on baby.

With SB’s sexy moans, it was getting more and more difficult for me to control. Then, I felt her pussy tightening, and I knew she was approaching another orgasm. Unable to control any longer, I cried out
H88:I’m cumming baby!

As I tried to pull myself out, only to be stopped by her.
SB: I’m safe today Dar. Let’s cum together.

I swear it was one of the hardest pump I ever made. I summoned all my energy into making every thrust, and SB responded by tightening her pussy every time. We continued fucking each other really hard for another minute, when she suddenly screamed
SB: Dar, please don’t stop... I... m.... c...u..mm..i..n..g...!

My balls could hold it no longer and I released my full load into SB’s love hole.

We both moaned as we came together. We lay on the bed for a while before cleaning ourselves up.

Once we cleaned up, SB lay on my chest hugging me as we both fell asleep.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amcic1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great content brother , Lokking for others video and pcis of this kind
Old 06-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeTony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next update to this nice story TS
Old 08-02-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

So life goes on after the day and it was soon only 2weeks before my official day of getting my pink IC . 2lt Clarie is back from her wedding leave, while I am already clear my block leave before I officially complete my service. Thus Didn’t really had a chance to chat with 2lt Clarie But something seems to bothering her . (More to share in the future episodes)

It was a Sunday when I had nothing much in hand hence I decided to hit the gym at my usual gym haunt .

I was 10 minutes into my routine when i noticed this Malay girl walking past the strength area towards the changing room. She was already in her workout attire - body hugging grey tee shirt, tight yoga pants style and sports shoes. The tee shirt did little little to concede her extremely firm B+ boobs from my trained eyes. Her looks are pleasant to the eyes and i would consider her very attractive. Her slight tanned skin tone is consistent with the sporty outfit, glowing under the soft gym lighting. Her 1.62m body frame carries her 48kg weight well, with all the weight in the correct area - perky butt that fits up the high cut shorts, muscular thighs and calves that contract with every step, yet her amazingly strong slim waist carries the full B cup top.

In my mind, i am determined to strike up a conversation with her to get to know her. I bidded for my best opportunity as i waited for her to leave her bag in the changing room. The first exercise she started with is running on the treadmill. No chance here. People don't usually like to talk when they running, and it will be too unnatural for me to walk up next to her treadmill to start a conversation.

I continued with my workout, while keeping my eyes focused on her firm and perky butt as she runs. How i wish to do her in doggie style... the contact with the butt, the resistance from her firm butt as i force my dick to go deeper into her... SHIOK!

As expected, a distracted person hardly achieve much. I was slow with my work out and take too much rest in between. The crowd in the gym started to build up between my work out and my resting / staring even harder at her back as she bounces on the treadmill. Too much can't take a clear look at her front and see how much her full B cups are moving along with her motion.

I finally waited for her run to finish. She came over to the edge of the strength area and sit by the steps as she catches her breath. I observe her from the mirror as i work on my biceps. Her sweat deepens the colour of the grey tee shirt along the cleavage. Her face is flushed from the stenous cardio workout. Her boobs move along with her every breath. Her high cut running shoes reveals more of her toned legs. I could almost visualize her naked and catching her breath right after my intense doggie pump. Her firm pointy breast high up in the air moving along with her rib cage motion.

Still no movement from her seated position when i finish my bicep curls, so i move on to the bench with straight back next to me that has been freed up by the last guy and pass on my bar bell to the guy waiting for it (i did say the gym is VERY popular didn't i?). There wasn't much weight left on the rack now, and i picked the set of 5 kg dumb bell for my deltoid (the next set of heavier dumb bell would be 15 kg, and i cannot paiseh myself in front of her right, if not how to strike any conversation later??).

She straddles the bench next to me as she works with the lighter dumb bell. Though the shorts now rides further up and reveal more of her tender inner thigh, i could not see anything much from my angle next to her or from her reflection in the mirror ahead of us.

She seemed very focused in her workout, staring straight ahead at her own reflection as i ponder on how to approach her. Decided that i shall return the weight first and then maybe knock into her as i walk back or something. Lame but that was the only idea i managed to conceive in that brief moment. As i stood up, she turned her focus towards me...

Aishah(A): would you mind passing me your weight?

H88 * with a gentleman-ly smile: sure

A: thanks

As i lean towards her to leave the dumb bells right by her side, i took the chance to lean my face closer to her leg as well. My face was maybe 10 cm away from her smooth left thigh as i place the dumb bells on the floor and i swear i could almost smell her pussy. The only thought in my mind now is "i need to screw this tight ass chick".

That thought gave me the courage and i started the usual gym conversation as naturally as i can.

H88: haven't seen you around here. are you working close by?

A : ya. i'm new around here. I just shifted near by...

H88: hey i'm quite new myself. i'm Huatxcai

A : nice meeting you huatxcai. i'm Aishah . glad to be able to know someone here. so not used to working out alone in a new environment

H88: well if you want we can continue our work out together

A: that's great! you look quite pro. must teach me some of the muscle building workout ah

The gym session ended without much drama, as i acted as her supporter as she attempts a couple of new workouts i recommended and does her workout with slightly heavier weight. must make good use of her newly acquitted gym buddy mah. i also take the chance to lay my hand on her arm, her shoulder etc. nothing too extreme in case i kill it altogether.

I offered Aishah a lift back but she declined politely. so we exchanged contacts and agreed to meet up for future gym session. i stayed on after that for some cardio.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Sorry guys this two days not feeling well , promise you guys with more updates soon
Old 08-02-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatxCai8888 View Post
Sorry guys this two days not feeling well , promise you guys with more updates soon
Take care bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1