The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Head out to night bazaar, about 5 to 10 mins songtaew ride. You can find many decent massage range from 180 bht to 200 bht for normal massage. My favorite massage is located at niman soi 13. Misa massage. Why, those who want to know why, should give a try. Hopeful the lady boss name Misa will be there.

I'll be at imm hotel, 90% confirm for the first day of songkran. Good choice of hotel bro, especially during this water festival period.
Flying off in 15hours! CNX here i come! Imm hotel during songkan really the best, got stage right in front and music blasting. will try to find misa massage. thanks bro.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Foxy lady. Bf/st/lt 600/2000/4000. Non negotiable. Several 7 pointers. I think I'm taking a 6.5 out of sheer chemistry! FR later guys!
Old 09-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Oh and may I add on, 2 or 3 8 pointers. Standardized prices
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Ok deed done. Bf +ST = 2600 at my place.

Name: Mai
Look: 6.5
Boobs: 7
Figure: 7
Bbbj: 8
Fj: 8
French: nope (she has a really BIG ulcer)
GFE: 8
RTF: maybe....wanna try others

Knn maybe she should have paid me. She came twice
Old 10-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate View Post
Foxy lady. Bf/st/lt 600/2000/4000. Non negotiable. Several 7 pointers. I think I'm taking a 6.5 out of sheer chemistry! FR later guys!
bro is this the standard price all along or because its high season now cos i thought it was lower than this price and negotiable?

any idea whats the rate for spotlight and star six?
Old 10-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post
bro is this the standard price all along or because its high season now cos i thought it was lower than this price and negotiable?

any idea whats the rate for spotlight and star six?
I thought it would be cheaper too man.... I believe they may be banking on the coming songkran festival aka high season like you said.... Spotlight and star 6 I have no idea... Will check it out in a couple of days
Old 10-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

Oh and I asked the mamasan plus 2 separate girls, pretty sure they did not interact in between asking. All said the same thing. Non negotiable
Old 10-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

The price akin to Bkk soi nana and cowboy, maybe due to the songkran. Otherwise 2.5 all in for LT at star xix
Old 10-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

I have the same thoughts bro. Everything is inflated. I talked to a farang in kad suan kaew yesterday and he told me a tuktuk to night bazaar usually 70-80 baht but I got one for 100 with no room for negotiation. I offered 60 and then 80 but he refused. Bobian gotta take it as not so easy to get one outside my hotel and I didn't wanna wait. I'll check out star 6 and let u guys know
Old 10-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Spotlight and star 6 I have no idea... Will check it out
Foxy Lady a bit snotty, with location near night bazaar and client mix. Star 6, you hoof your way up the staircase, pay up some 1st drink charge (forgot amount).

Whilst you there, try the small beer bars in complex. Some FLs maybe on the loose. Was lucky awhile back, when I chanced upon 3/4 FLs moonlighting from Bkk (I know it's the reverse, but reason was they didn't want to be seen plying trade back home). Had 1 good hit for 2.5k LT (plus bf bt300 or so). Bar was owned by Sg chinese bloke (forgot name too!), called 8 Dwarfs. Just don't fall for the 1/2 bars next to boxing ring (LBs)

Spotlight is the oldest agg bar, not so shiny as Foxy (near the moat area, outside on main road after complex and Loy Kroh rd). No hassles, very laid back and just enjoy your beer whilst eyeing stock. Quality not so 'urban' (or street smart) as Foxy. LT in low season 2.5-3k. Girls took us for makan, drinks and back to hotel on their bikes (so saved some tuk2 bahts there). Got 1 tuk2 parasite outside bar ask flat bht100-120 to Monkey, just round it down.

Sanuk
Old 10-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ok deed done. Bf +ST = 2600 at my place.

Name: Mai
Look: 6.5
Boobs: 7
Figure: 7
Bbbj: 8
Fj: 8
French: nope (she has a really BIG ulcer)
GFE: 8
RTF: maybe....wanna try others

Knn maybe she should have paid me. She came twice
You sure took a big risk. I would not have dared to let her BBBJ me if she has a BIG ulcer.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
You sure took a big risk. I would not have dared to let her BBBJ me if she has a BIG ulcer.
My bad, and rightly pointed out by both you and muddy it was a bj with 'shirt' on and not bb

Anyway heres a fr. Met up with muddy and we hung out the whole day, just chatting, having lunch in the day and having a decent massage. In the evening, he brought me to a local Zi char place near the famous congee and the food was bloody heavenly. 4 dishes(small) with rice for less then 230 baht. We headed out to the loy kroh beer bars and had a great time there! When we arrived, most girls have not. We tried a bar near the boxing ring. Muddy and i were amazed to find a 31 yr old with already 1 kid that looks like 18! Not so much fun there and we left after a Leo.Muddy then remembered and found 2 hot girls there from his previous visit and we had a smashing good time! Bf at 400 but the cute girl I like doesn't do St/LT. We left after a few LEOs and quite a few LDs poorer

To be continued
Old 11-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Since we were in the area, and for the benefit of all samsters here, we decided to check out star 6 and spotlight. Star 6 charges 150 baht entry and both of us were a little turned off by that. Stole a peek inside and seriously didn't see anything that justifies buying a ticket (although it comes with a drink and not that much more ex) we decided to not go in so no info here. Headed to spotlight next and spotted a couple of choices. I picked a 7 with a dazzling smile (which reminds me of my first gf LOL). Bf standard at 600 before 2am and 500 after 2am( in fact, they paste it all over the bar walls) st/lt neg with girl. Dazzling smile is a new issarn girl who claimed she just started working 20 days ago.( I gravitate towards believing that as she doesn't know places like warm up, and some famous late night Makan places) anyway I was quoted 2000/4000 (she claims its new girl price) but brought it down to 3000 LT. Paid up and left for supper at a famous roast meat joint highly recommended by muddy. It was great and salty! Exactly my taste! Dazzling smile pillion me back to hotel and we made it without getting lost too much lol
Old 11-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Heres the fr on whan (dazzling smile)
Face: 7
Body : 7
Bbbj(yes this time bb) : 8
French : 9 (can't stop)
Gfe : 10000000 (I thought I was 15 years younger with my old gf)
Fj : to me it was a 10. But should probably discount because I'm heavily influenced by above I'll try to be impartial and give her a 8
Old 11-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Foxy Lady a bit snotty, with location near night bazaar and client mix. Star 6, you hoof your way up the staircase, pay up some 1st drink charge (forgot amount).

Whilst you there, try the small beer bars in complex. Some FLs maybe on the loose. Was lucky awhile back, when I chanced upon 3/4 FLs moonlighting from Bkk (I know it's the reverse, but reason was they didn't want to be seen plying trade back home). Had 1 good hit for 2.5k LT (plus bf bt300 or so). Bar was owned by Sg chinese bloke (forgot name too!), called 8 Dwarfs. Just don't fall for the 1/2 bars next to boxing ring (LBs)

Spotlight is the oldest agg bar, not so shiny as Foxy (near the moat area, outside on main road after complex and Loy Kroh rd). No hassles, very laid back and just enjoy your beer whilst eyeing stock. Quality not so 'urban' (or street smart) as Foxy. LT in low season 2.5-3k. Girls took us for makan, drinks and back to hotel on their bikes (so saved some tuk2 bahts there). Got 1 tuk2 parasite outside bar ask flat bht100-120 to Monkey, just round it down.

Sanuk
Thanks for the info bro! You in cm ATM or anytime soon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1