The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish Joe View Post
what services will u get from them...??
pardon me.. im new here
You will get the same service as you would with a normal girl FL. If you compare with girls, on average you will get a more intimate experience. Better BJ, kissing, licking and FJ.
Two reasons for this - they know they have to compete with real girls and have to do better and because they are still guys in some form and they still have natural male urges for sex.
For first timers, it's a case of looking at them as girls with usually small dicks. In looks and behaviour they are sometimes more feminine than girl

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 17-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
law rence is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

looking 4 bros to go walk n see see.. eat eat.. anyone?pls pm my mail with ctc nomber..
Old 17-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
You will get the same service as you would with a normal girl FL. If you compare with girls, on average you will get a more intimate experience. Better BJ, kissing, licking and FJ.
Two reasons for this - they know they have to compete with real girls and have to do better and because they are still guys in some form and they still have natural male urges for sex.
For first timers, it's a case of looking at them as girls with usually small dicks. In looks and behaviour they are sometimes more feminine than girl
Exactly, best of all they knows how to tame guys sexual-urges pretty well...hehehe
Old 27-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yukoyuko69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any latest happenings? was told there have been raids? anyone can confirm this?
Old 27-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any brothers going down to Rowell after 1am tonight? To check out the late night action (or non-action)?
Old 28-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerky View Post
Any brothers going down to Rowell after 1am tonight? To check out the late night action (or non-action)?
will there be action? I notice the fun ends quite early nowadays
Old 30-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros,

just curious if it is safe to visit Rowell nowadays with all the raids going on and how is the stock there?

feeling super horny tonight !!!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at 79 today opposite the playground at 630pm. Gate shut. Its my fitst time there but I think its right place. Can anyone confirm. Or maybe I too early
Old 04-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From reading older threads I am sure now I had gone to the right place. 6.30 don't seem too early too. I actually waited fr 6 to 6.30. Didn't see anything at she 9 too. Walked to Desker. Have not been there for at least a year. Surprised its super quiet with only a hsndful of hses open. Zarina was there at 98 but no mood for her. The rest of the WLs cmi mainly with quite a few grannies. There used to be a LB she on the other desker backlane ie separated by the rd. That is gone too.

No more LB action?
Old 06-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

Someone zapped me saying I am still at the wrong place. I don't really care abt the zap altho I am puzzled why he did it. But at least tell me where is the right placve.

I was at Rowell shophse opposite the playground. Next shop is a drink stall run by a Chinese man. From past posts, I think I shd be spot on.

Maybe can senior member like bro Dickrick can kindly advise
Old 06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Someone zapped me saying I am still at the wrong place. I don't really care abt the zap altho I am puzzled why he did it. But at least tell me where is the right placve.

I was at Rowell shophse opposite the playground. Next shop is a drink stall run by a Chinese man. From past posts, I think I shd be spot on.

Maybe can senior member like bro Dickrick can kindly advise
Ah, looking at your post again it says you were there at 6.30pm. Little bit early bro. The usual is about 7. Although in the past I have seen them at that early hour. Believe your location is spot on.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Thanks bro dickrick. As usual we can rely on u for good info
Old 07-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But i find their service has drop and quite rush.. I still prefer before the batch when Sonia first appeared...
Old 08-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Actually the overall standard of service has dropped over the years. The number of customers has apparently decreased and the I think the ladyboys are trying to rush to get as much money as they can. Maybe their rent has gone up?
We are dealing with people who look at the very short term; they either don't know or don't care that customers will just get fed up and not go to them.
I would just report back here and let other bros know who they are.
That's about all we can do. Don't bother trying to tell them, some of them think they know better.

Old 08-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Just returned from House 79. Apparently, the LBs there have jacked up the price to $50. I asked one of them what was up with this, and she said that the boss instructed them to charge $50 tonight. However, after I was done, one of the OKTs (not the skinny one) approached me and asked me how much they took from me. When I said $50, he actually apologized for it. According to him, he instructed them to take $50 from the Bangladeshi workers who rarely go there or who tend to take a longer time, but to keep the price at $30 for regulars or quickies. He said that he is gonna lecture them later tonight. For what it's worth, I appreciate his taking the initiative to check with me and even offer an apology.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1