The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Longhua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

bro can PM okt contact thks
Old 19-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Shenzhen BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
1. I have work VISA for 4 years while working for a China Coy.

2. After working for China Coy, every 2 weeks I cross borders, move to Hong Kong and come back. Hong Kong SAR is regarded as a separate nation with China, so can do that indefinitely, it's not illegal... been doing that for almost 7 to 8 years already!!!

3.yup, things are getting expensive in Shenzhen... pussy is getting astronomical in prices... so, wanna fuck? go Zhuhai and Macau, the optimal price performance ratio there is better.

I'll post a FR after I tried it out!

You guys can zap me to kingdom come if there is no FR posted by next week.

Bro, when u going zhuhai to Chong? N which place is good to china there? I'm going over there next week also..
Old 19-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay1680 View Post
Bro, when u going zhuhai to Chong? N which place is good to china there? I'm going over there next week also..
Hello clay1680, hehe, tomorrow, or 20th Sept 2015 I'm going to Zhuhai first, and I'll link up with a samster.

then we'll have some fun at macau.

by the way, the question you posted on which place is good in china? China is too big, could you specify a city, maybe easier. But if you ask me Shenzhen, Zhuhai, I know a little... other places in China, I am not very familiar...

China would take a few lifetimes to explore the nook and crannies of this gigantic country.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 20-09-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbigboobs View Post
Erm Hell Yeah!
Just get any one of those guys on electric bikes n tell them either xin le xiu xian hui suo (新乐休闲会所) (offers cim for ard 300rmb, can't recall exact price) or he tang ye se xian hui suo (荷唐夜色休闲会所..can't recall the exact name but it starts with 荷唐, its sign board is made up of goldish yellow lights)

Dun think theres any bbs left in fuyong
bro u have a rough location description of the above 2 spas that u typed in chinese...?
Old 20-09-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

and guys, what does bbs stands for...?
Old 20-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Longhua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Been searching and looking around for call-in girls but the normal price seems to be around at least 1,300 Yuan.

Felt not value for money so I did not call. Went to SEG Electronic market this afternoon to walk around and call a Uber to return to hotel. Met this Uber driver and we instantly clicked. He recommended me an OKT via WeChat that he also personally patronize. He told me the price is only at 700 RMB. Straight away I thought this is a good price.

So I added this OKT on WeChat, the OKT did some verification just to ensure I was not from the Police or authorities, I passed (of course) and the OKT sent me a few girl's photo and tell me they are available to come to Lotus Hotel at Lohu.

Chose the girl and OKT arranged for me. Within an hour, the girl came. The girl is 22 years old, C cup (I like) and is previously worked in Dongguan in the KTV. She just came to SZ to find work here as the office work she tried to work previously is just too little pay.

Her little sister is very tight which is good for me, felt very good. Before that she gave me a BBBJ and the feel is like your GF giving u BJ (not so experience but trying hard).

Service I should say is not SN Girl standard but I think better than average.

If Bros who are interested to find out more, PM me and say you are recommended by Jie Ke (Jack in Chinese) from Singapore and the OKT will know.

The damage is 700 RMB.

Note: I am not the OKT and therefore, please do not flame me.
Bro can PM contact. thks
Old 20-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
and guys, what does bbs stands for...?
bbs stands for barber shop

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 22-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi all. Its the first time posting in the international forums.

I browsed thru several pages on this thread, even contact the 2 agents in one of the post.
However one only does bookings for ktv and the other does not response.

It seemed most of the happening things in sz is in luohu area.

Im gonna transit at bao an airport for a night.. arriving at midnight and going off the next morning.. about an 8hour period. Would appreciate any advice on getting some fun here for the time im gonna be spending. Thank you in advance.
Old 23-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Hi all. Its the first time posting in the international forums.

I browsed thru several pages on this thread, even contact the 2 agents in one of the post.
However one only does bookings for ktv and the other does not response.

It seemed most of the happening things in sz is in luohu area.

Im gonna transit at bao an airport for a night.. arriving at midnight and going off the next morning.. about an 8hour period. Would appreciate any advice on getting some fun here for the time im gonna be spending. Thank you in advance.
Your schedule seems to be very tight and I don't think there is enough time for it. Unless, you can sort of deposit your luggage in the airport (but I think the counter would have been closed by midnight). And take a taxi to LoWu - JinSeYuDo hotel, get a B2B massage, sleep for a few hours and off you go again back to the airport. But I think this is all too shag.
Old 23-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is quite depressing that bonking China girls now in China is more expensive than Singapore (in a decent environment) - not including Xiang Xi Cun.

Even the import prices of China girls in Jakarta now seems like a bargain....
Old 24-09-2015, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
It is quite depressing that bonking China girls now in China is more expensive than Singapore (in a decent environment) - not including Xiang Xi Cun.

the only way the high costs of playing in china can be offset if the singapore dollar reverts back to the good old days when it was 5 to 1 against the yuan in exchange rate
but that is unlikely to happen unless there is external event like a war between
china and japan over the diaoyu islands or a war between china and its neighbours over the south china sea disputes
Old 24-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Samster (M)

gpman86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

I'm in Longgang area of SZ until tomorrow, can someone make a recommendation for where I can find out call girls or in call that are actually beautiful (my fav are the classy tall skinny yoga girls) I searched this thread with little results. Staying at the Crowne Plaza, I had around 10 adds on Wechat when I arrived and checked in last night. One looked beautiful, I asked for more photos and got one, so invited her over. Instead what showed up definitely made my skin jump slightly. I gave her 50 for her trouble and sent her away. Told the mamasan (now I know) she wasted both our time.

Hoping not to repeat the same exp tonight, hoping I can get a rec. I am competent in mandarin and can type too.

Thx,
GP
Old 24-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
the only way the high costs of playing in china can be offset if the singapore dollar reverts back to the good old days when it was 5 to 1 against the yuan in exchange rate
but that is unlikely to happen unless there is external event like a war between
china and japan over the diaoyu islands or a war between china and its neighbours over the south china sea disputes
Think very hard for SGD 1 : CNY 5 in these few years.
Past 1 month hovering 4.5 - 4.6 at money changers.

Good if one is earning CNY now though.
Old 24-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: After a good fuck, you need a good massage, an Oily HJ massage and a good shower!

bro can pm me the contact ?? Thanks
Old 25-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpman86 View Post
Hi Bros

I'm in Longgang area of SZ until tomorrow, can someone make a r

Thx,
GP
why not try shawan town in the buji district of shenzhen?
it used to be red light area of east shenzhen
hong kongers go there every weekend
it red light prices are much lower than luohu and futian areas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1