The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonz0 View Post
I am planning to visit the Philippines for the first time next year. These last few posts paint an uninviting picture of Angeles City. Where instead, do you recomend a first time visitor to go?
I still feel AC is one of the best places to party. Barfine is about 4k which is still ok. I dont think any other place in Phil will be as cheap as AC and also the sheer number of girls/bars. Heard Manila is about double AC price. You do get some runners in AC just like you would in any other place, but its not as bad as say Batam or Phuket. My experience has been about 10 to 20% runners, maybe I was just lucky...
You can also try tinder/badoo... works quite good. I managed to get some really awesome ones on tinder.
I will also plan for early next year... Dec flights too exp.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am planning to visit the Philippines for the first time next year. These last few posts paint an uninviting picture of Angeles City. Where instead, do you recomend a first time visitor to go?
I remember first time I visit AC, I only read through this thread do some google ask some question and I’m off to AC, did not ask any recommend u don’t need. The whole street full of bars just walk in and have fun. Scare this scare that stay sg musterbute.

Just buy the ticket google the hotel and just go
Old 02-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, time to return some info i got the past week of research.
1 - SBF this thread, how msian/sporean navigate AC, read tru the pages

2 - Another international forum on AC mogering, ( clue is international guide) google and u should be able to find the site, this one more for the ang mohs but still have useful info none the less.

3 - there is a blog by this man who is like a stick, based in bkk but there is a section where other brothers post stories and there is a 4 part story on AC worth a read.

4 - YouTube, search Angeles City 2022, too many vids to see and learn

For those lazy to read, following is a very simple summary -

1 - There is grab service available from CLARK airport to AC town l, should be ard 300+- peso i think. (Thanks m1969)

2 - Mogering ard AC mainly 2 simple types for short term holiday bros, Bars and FL (shopping center counter ladies y need to stay there one month)

Bars divided into 2 main areas, using devera hotel as a ref pt.

Step out of hotel, turn left walk all to way is called perimeter, its where you go to visit during day time 1pm to maybe 7pm. It consists of a few small bars with girls to bring back, consider cheaper than walking Street, barfine 2.5 to 3.5k

Step of out hotel turn right, walk a shorter distance, you reach the famous walking Street, night time place for food drinks and girls, more expensive than perimeter bars but girls more and chioer. Barfine 4 to 5k

Next are the FL. aka free lances, from apps, discos or standing ladies, there is this youtube vid that shows many he assumes to be FL walking tru a street but didnt mention where, i deduced it he was siting at RICH bistro at One Euphoria Residences area. I never try before, cannot comment much

Last, one tips i got from seniors. I did go before AC pre covid days, be-careful of the begger kids, they will swamp u with hands in your pockets, never hit them, police will be happy.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Next are the FL. aka free lances, from apps, discos or standing ladies,
From Kokomo, walk pass wild orchid, first and second street on left...
There are few groups of FLs sit below a few lampposts, mainly cater for local..
Be warned...they are less hygiene.
Old 03-12-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Different folks different strokes

Those long term resident we look cheaper option

For your, AC maybe still good lah

After all thousand girl in small area

If girl run, easy to go back to WS and get replacement, as long as you got 4k (100 s$)
Old 03-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful of the ladyboy
Old 03-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, time to return some info i got the past week of research.

Last, one tips i got from seniors. I did go before AC pre covid days, be-careful of the begger kids, they will swamp u with hands in your pockets, never hit them, police will be happy.
So when you are going again...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Running Girls

If a girl runs, does she run before you get to the hotel, and you get nothing?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Running Girls

Quote:
If a girl runs, does she run before you get to the hotel, and you get nothing?
Runner means girl who pretends you barfine only to spend time in other bars (some try that) or one pop, disappear saying father sick, cow headache, dog cannot poopoo

First case, eliminate by telling directly you like until what time in room .. or return her to bar, I don't ask refund but bar manager will know something, maybe action or no (maybe she fucking bar manager also, who knows)

Second case again before barfine confirm little stuff like until what time, what you like 69, bj .. but if she still say younger sister having butt problem AFTER 1 SHOT or 2, cut them lose, chalk it up to experience

Last edited by etsys; 04-12-2022 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Runner means girl who pretends you barfine only to spend time in other bars (some try that) or one pop, disappear saying father sick, cow headache, dog cannot poopoo

First case, eliminate by telling directly you like until what time in room .. or return her to bar, I don't ask refund but bar manager will know something, maybe action or no (maybe she fucking bar manager also, who knows)

Second case again before barfine confirm little stuff like until what time, what you like 69, bj .. but if she still say younger sister having butt problem AFTER 1 SHOT or 2, cut them lose, chalk it up to experience
Thanks. So for most runners will get 1 pop, then they make excuse to leave because they don't want to stay overnight. Promise LT but only want to give ST?
Old 04-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

I remember my virgin trip to AC, me and a more senior friend went, both took one gal from i think dragon something, the bar need to climb up stairs one.

Short story. I didnt even had one shot, she say need go back....hang clothes lol and left ... i suck thumb went next door ponytail and got another one who stayed until next morning 9am. Part and parcel of AC culture i think.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

IMO AC is never cheap for short trips compared to batam or even msia. But its a different experience. Keep an open mind and pay your school fees....
Old 05-12-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks. So for most runners will get 1 pop, then they make excuse to leave because they don't want to stay overnight. Promise LT but only want to give ST?
Again there is no prostitute in Philippines

You are paying bar for early work release, not barfine to fuck

Most girls know the system, some use carrot heads to escape and run to meet their bf or something , or will play virgin and ask you to bar hop so she can meet her friends in other bars, make you send money and the runner knows customer can't do much. Very small minority only do that

Quote:
I
Short story. I didnt even had one shot, she say need go back....hang clothes lol and left ... i suck thumb went next door ponytail and got another one who stayed until next morning 9am. Part and parcel of AC culture i think.
Maybe she go back for second sucker ..
Old 14-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

ok, finally had my trip (3D3N) and the following are a summary of what happen -

took a scoot flight landed on Fri evening and return on Mon evening hence 3d3n.
Landed and was ushered into a room where they check ur QR code then off to passport counters was quite fast.

airport is new, bigger than the previous one, bought a sim card at the booth for ard sgd 6 i think then off we go to find transport., hotel wanted to charge me 700p which is too high for me. tried getting grab but no one accept, saw some taxi sharks which we ignored and spotted at the left end a blue taxi, boarded the "metered" taxi, then the driver cok and bull story come ask us if can top up another 100p for "car park" charges, I asked him total how much he wants, he says 400p, grab quoted me 350 so i said ok, still 300 cheaper than hotel transport.

trip was 15mins to reach hotel Devera, booked a jr exec room for sgd 60+ tru agoda. receptionist was a full bodied filipina with perfect english, blood was starting to flow......

drop the bags, freshen up abit and it was time to go for dinner .....follow by desert....
Old 14-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Chose Devera caused many years ago tried and was not bad, bed was abit hard and shower place abit small, but the service from the staffs makes up for it, and i liked the breakfast place next door.

Original plan was to try the cheap food near the end of walking street, alley near the atm which i saw the youtube russian guy went, but when we stepped into the alley, nbz 20 over pairs of local eyes were on us, the local girls and staff eat there too, we felt uncomfortable and decide to leave,

end up ate at this place called messy burgers, had to climb up 2 flight of stairs to an open rooftop place but the environment was nice, burgers were good and price still ok. about sgd10 per person, servings were huge. side note there was a local take away bbq chicken place downstairs.

so dinner settled time for desert, me and my friend worked one a simple system, each of us will take turn to choose where to enter since his first time and me a long time to visit.

1st stop, he chose Arabesque, time to pay school fees. brightly lit place with plenty of honies all shape and size and ages, they could smell us newbies from a mile away, ladies drinks left and right including the mamis and DJ, bill came up to 6K...fwah.....lesson learnt. barfine here was 4 and 5k, white vs orange tags

next stop, i knew had to slow down abit, read somewhere club XS had nice shows to see so off we go, damm we were not wrong, very happening place, model shows, almost nude shows and professional hip hop dance shows, had a good time and my friend commented this place better to spend the money compared to previous; spent a long time here, bar fine was 5k, friend took one, i knocked out on drinking sml apples, i not beer drinker but this apple tasted like soft drink. went back hotel at abt 1am, knocked out - end of day 1, side note we did pop in some older bars, geko but didnt feel the vibe so didnt sit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1