The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaur View Post
Part 2.. was rambling too much. Hope this is ok

Wanted to go so DM and there was no lack of it. A lot of shops with ladies dressed sexily blocked my way and asked for massage. Decided on one for 400thb and had a pretty lousy massage with a little teasing. Near the end asked if wanted special. As I was quite horny alr I negotiated 1k and then she ask me if want to bang bang or bj. I only wanted hj so settled on that. We were covered by curtains only so was whispering and not much mood.

Problem was during massage I was thinking of the agogo bar girl too much and decided to go back next day.

Day 2

Went back and one of the ladies recognized me at the entrance and pulled me in. Took the same corner seat and the same ladies came over. This time I was more prepared to spend so bought a few more LD and they encouraged me to buy the ferris wheel (12 LD at 3k) once it came over other ladies started to come and drink too.

Paid most of my attention on the same girl and talked with her. She kept telling me she was horny and wanted to have sex but I wasn't looking for that so didn't consider paying barfine. But through the night kept grinding and lap dancing, and touching. Even kiss and quick lick cb. At the end when I had to go I kept apologizing since not bringing her back and she knew how to play my heart and would pout and sulk.

Oh and I had not enough cash so I asked if could use the new promptpay feature on dbs and they accepted it. Worked quite easily once you figured it out. However the girls also figured it out and kept encouraging me to buy more drinks.

Total damage on 2nd night almost 9k thb with 2 ferris wheels. But very happy la for my first and probably last experience. Even today keep thinking back and wishing for more. But I mental block so I didn't ask for contact.
Normally for 9k Baht, you can experience one entire night of fun with at least 4-6 ladies in your own VIP room. I spent 12k Baht to get the entire staff piss drunk, together with the ladies. All ladies vying for my attention and wanted to go back hotel with me. Sadly none wanted a threesome+ so i settled on just 1 for 2.5k baht. Same Patong beach. Sep 2022.

The trick here is not to pay the ferris wheel (cuz LD expensive), but instead to buy a bottle of liquor (sangsom, red label or whatever is the cheapest whiskey avail) then put 50-100 baht tips for each shot every person take(make sure the shot gao gao one). End of the day, they work for tips, not for the bar/club. 100 baht per shot, i like to see how many shots each person can take before they start stripping haha... End of the day you leave the joint a much happier man. I even put down 2k baht for whoever wanna finish half btl, and slowly decrease as the btl get lesser. Eventually one of the bapok took 1/5 of the btl for 500baht...

Chiong smart, and your wallet will thank you
Old 22-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

I am going Phuket tomorrow!!! Hope to find some hidden gems around. Keke
Old 27-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lemony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in patong now. Anyone know any place other than soi Bangla to find freelancers? The beach not many.
Old 28-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Normally for 9k Baht, you can experience one entire night of fun with at least 4-6 ladies in your own VIP room. I spent 12k Baht to get the entire staff piss drunk, together with the ladies. All ladies vying for my attention and wanted to go back hotel with me. Sadly none wanted a threesome+ so i settled on just 1 for 2.5k baht. Same Patong beach. Sep 2022.

The trick here is not to pay the ferris wheel (cuz LD expensive), but instead to buy a bottle of liquor (sangsom, red label or whatever is the cheapest whiskey avail) then put 50-100 baht tips for each shot every person take(make sure the shot gao gao one). End of the day, they work for tips, not for the bar/club. 100 baht per shot, i like to see how many shots each person can take before they start stripping haha... End of the day you leave the joint a much happier man. I even put down 2k baht for whoever wanna finish half btl, and slowly decrease as the btl get lesser. Eventually one of the bapok took 1/5 of the btl for 500baht...

Chiong smart, and your wallet will thank you
Thanks bro which establishment is this!
Old 29-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

Piakpiakking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys any good piak piak place in patong massage with happy ending kind to recommend will be staying here till Dec 7th ..Any bros wanna meet haha?
Old 29-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Any bro can intro some happy ending massage parlour in Phuket?
Old 29-11-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piakpiakking View Post
Any bro can intro some happy ending massage parlour in Phuket?
u see massage red red one can liao hahaha
Old 29-11-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpickles1996 View Post
u see massage red red one can liao hahaha
No have red red leh..I walk until my leg sore all not aunties then is bui bui one
Old 29-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Used to go to old phuket town near Robinson. Not sure now still available there now.
Old 01-12-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!

Quote:
No have red red leh..I walk until my leg sore all not aunties then is bui bui one
i also see same the bars got better girls
Old 02-12-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpickles1996 View Post
i also see same the bars got better girls
never tried phuket, been told that it is pricier ?
Old 02-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, I'm going to Patong next week with my wife. As I'm a fan of good massage with release, i'm planning to go to one with the consent of my wife. She allows me to get HJ at spa, but no FJ. As a loyal husband and massage lover, I also like teasing massage with release. I dont want FJ of any kind.
Can anyone recommend a good massage with HJ release in patong without FJ?
Old 07-12-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

Headed to Phuket on 10 Dec to 12 Dec. Any bros want cheong together?
Old 09-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Will be in Phuket 30 Dec to 4 Jan. Open to anyone who want to club together.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Go look for Christine massage. Damn big red building you can’t miss it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1