The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Cuckold fetish how?

I also hav this fetish ..... but .... and its a big BUT .... i ll onli swing my SLUT FB and not my wife 🫠 / serious GF 😐
Old 04-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
I also hav this fetish ..... but .... and its a big BUT .... i ll onli swing my SLUT FB and not my wife 🫠 / serious GF 😐
seems like that is the general consensus for guys based on what my girl told me about her ex fwb. they had fun with others while in fwb relationship but when it went steady (bf/gf) he kinda turned reluctant to continue.

in the end still break up though
Old 05-12-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
seems like that is the general consensus for guys based on what my girl told me about her ex fwb. they had fun with others while in fwb relationship but when it went steady (bf/gf) he kinda turned reluctant to continue.

in the end still break up though
Yeah there are jus things u dont do w wife . But unless the woman brings it up then maybe its "ok". But certainly cant be so uninhibited vs the past . Need to set ground rules .
Old 05-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have this fetish ever since I was dating my first gf, we split up for awhile and gotten back together and she confessed she dated another guy during that period. She shared a couple of intimate details with me and I felt a burst of emotion when I was screwing her. However, the fetish only started developing when I had my next gf and she indulged in my fetish.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

It is good to fantasize but when things go haywire, then it is a problem
Old 05-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.
Your inbox is full.

I have tried this with ex partner. Mmf with other guys. To me, it’s damn exciting to see the girl moan in pleasure being pleasured by 2 guys.

A thrill to see them begging and moaning.

However since this is your serious gf, u might wan to think whether u can take it to see her being with other guys.

There’s this swinging site in called undertable. Lots of such swinging experiences sharing. U can check it out
Old 06-12-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Never see before but recently Joey requested for the magic wand vibrator when we are doing it. And I took out an additional cock like dildo.
Kinda kinky to see her suck me while getting fucked by the dildo and vice versa.

Wonder what makes her so horny nowadays??
Old 06-12-2022, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Realupz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

Pm me too discuss?
Old 06-12-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -150 / Power: 0
Handsomebrownie Handsomebrownie

I’m a bull currently attending to 2 couple but wouldn’t mind to add more . Come on fellas reach out we can plan smth
Old 07-12-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was quite open with my ex-wife.
we complimented each other's friends quite often.

she keep going on with one of my friends so i just said why don't you seduce him then. so i asked him over to our place to chill and i made the excuse of going out to buy dinner. back then no deliveroo.

when i came back, wife told me it failed, he didnt go through with it.
first thought was.. this friend damn bro.

only after a few days, he actually confessed to me about what happened and wanted to warn me. I told him " it was my idea. wife's been lusting for you"

we planned for a saturday and started off with him and my ex in our extra bedroom. we spend almost the entire day naked.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fantasy and reality is always different.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to bring up old post. Just want to update! Sorry i didn't reply to any of you. Cause i got no balls hahaha!

But after 8 months of cowardice we finally did it. As she keep inching me when we're making love, keep asking me when i going to find a guy for her.

We had 2 sessions so far, it was fun man. Our relationship is strong as ever, make me cherish her even more. Thanks for all the reply guys. And sorry for not replying.

P.S, currently we not looking for new guys yet(unless you're rich and plenty of cash to donate lol). But I'm up for chats if anyone is interested to know the full story!

Last edited by weefred; 15-08-2023 at 03:16 PM.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thought actually came to my mind several times. But not sure if I can live if my gf decided to enjoy it and it becomes regular hahaha. Heart still can't tahan.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Good for you TS. Treasure her and have a good relationship

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 15-08-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Good for you TS. Treasure her and have a good relationship

Thanks bro, yeah she's the love of my life,will cherish her without a second thought. Have a good day ya!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1