The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw in geylang legal houses (exchange info/test her loyalty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKiss85 View Post
Well said Sir. Pays to enjoy not to suffer thereafter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Telling customers what they want to hear is basic sales and customer retention 101.

But in any case, she's a whore. You must be fucking naive if you think you're going to get any loyalty out of someone who sells her body for a living.
Upped both of you 22 green.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw in geylang legal houses (exchange info/test her loyalty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Upped both of you 22 green.
DaiGor of Cream of the Crop
Old 13-11-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
DaiGor of Cream of the Crop
You my DaiGor of Cream of the Crop.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw in geylang legal houses (exchange info/test her loyalty)

Quote:
You my DaiGor of Cream of the Crop.
Yes Supreme Master Chief
Old 07-12-2022, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kohannen is Cool - loads of Potential

Can you PM Telegramm group pls
Thx bro
Old 07-12-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Remember this she may not let everyone or anyone raw her but she will never loyal to you only.
The rules of being a raw player is never expect the gals to only let you raw just like she not your only raw partner.
Absolutely absolutely correct! Thanks for the reminder. Very super super hard to resist RAW cause that intimate ribbing and slippery feeling inside the hole feel sooooooo Goooooood!
Old 07-12-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post
Absolutely absolutely correct! Thanks for the reminder. Very super super hard to resist RAW cause that intimate ribbing and slippery feeling inside the hole feel sooooooo Goooooood!
Wen the needle poke thru also feel sooo gooooddddd lol
Old 07-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
omeganox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm interesting will they ever be loyal?
Old 07-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omeganox View Post
hmmm interesting will they ever be loyal?
Loyal until discovered disloyal
Old 08-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Dear bros,

Anyone wants to exchange info on raw girls in legal geylang? I have a few girls from bros who pm me.

For those who are just curious or want to avoid these raw girls, just be upfront with me. I will also tell you which girls allow raw from other bros.

Thanks bros.
I want to know to avoid these whores like plague who will ruin my life with stds.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
Just pay money to bang and move on….don’t expect too much or get jealous for nothing. Life is short, just enjoy every moment when we are still alive! Cheers 🍻
Don’t talk to them. Don’t bother getting to know them. Use protection and fuck them hard like whores and not a lover. Pay and leave. Don’t rtf. Will save a lot of troubles.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Loyal until discovered disloyal
I like your quote....👍👍👍
Old 08-12-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday when to chiong..been visit her for more than 10x..service was superb...was fucking damm horny..we undress my rod was hard..push her on bed..lie on top of her...spread her legs wide sucking her tits..and finally i try to slice her oyster a bit no resist at all..but then i pull her up lets go for a bath..its just a test whether zhe caN raw..
I better put caps on..cos now famous alot of ust que cor her..use big brain not small brain
Old 12-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
alky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of light

I mean...if want RAW find a proper girl?
Getting services here, its better to stay with CD...
STDs not worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1