The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
lianbeng asked what size is that leh?
Size of a 50 cents coin?
Old 07-12-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I wonder the ladies in here, prefer to go out braless or with bra with their love one?
Old 08-12-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I wonder the ladies in here, prefer to go out braless or with bra with their love one?
If gg shopping then dont really feel safe without bra. A lot of times will need to bend down etc to pick things or sometimes go try shoes also difficult. At home or nearby home usually I love to be braless. Feels so comfortable
Old 08-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
If gg shopping then dont really feel safe without bra. A lot of times will need to bend down etc to pick things or sometimes go try shoes also difficult. At home or nearby home usually I love to be braless. Feels so comfortable
Ic, thanks for sharing. If your lover dares you to go dating braless with him, would you dare?
Old 08-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ic, thanks for sharing. If your lover dares you to go dating braless with him, would you dare?
So far I only go braless when I go to those formal events where it is difficult for me to wear bra because of evening gown. I only tried 2-3 times without panty when I go pick my husband from airport or drive him to golf course. Haha! Mainly to disturb him rather than do anything.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far I only go braless when I go to those formal events where it is difficult for me to wear bra because of evening gown. I only tried 2-3 times without panty when I go pick my husband from airport or drive him to golf course. Haha! Mainly to disturb him rather than do anything.
So naughty haha but i like.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
braless challenge
Enjoy

Old 08-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Zinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From airport straight to East Coast Park to have some fun?
Old 08-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
One of my SIL like to go out braless. She will put on those nipple tape to cover up the nipple only but no bra. Got a few times I caught her downblouse in her going out clothes and saw her whole boobs but only the nipples covered.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

BRALESS SEDUCTION

Hope Everyone Will Have A Wonderful Mood Looking At The Bouncy Boobs
😁😁

Sharing The Seductive Clip....

https://imgur.com/B9NGIhk

Who Want To Have A Taste Licking The Boobs...???? 💖💖💖

MAY ALL BROS ABLE TO FIND A SEXCITING BONK SESSION WITH THE FDH YOU LIKE FOR THE UPCOMING WEEKEND.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 09-12-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
nice CSI. thank you
Old 09-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
surnameLiar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
One of my SIL like to go out braless. She will put on those nipple tape to cover up the nipple only but no bra. Got a few times I caught her downblouse in her going out clothes and saw her whole boobs but only the nipples covered.
Probably she enjoys showing to you
Old 09-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by surnameLiar View Post
Probably she enjoys showing to you
She already never wear bra at home even when I'm around so I saw her zaogeng many times her boobs and nipples. Only recently discovered she went out also not wearing bra except for nipple tape. Getting more and more open.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis, you disturbed me by telling what you did

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis, you disturbed me by telling what you did
Huh? What you mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1