The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5579 / Power: 7
kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Can girls with big (.π.) run fast?

Can girls with big TOING TOING run fast?

Pls add insights to my latest thread

For pt exchanges, I only request/require minimum 1 pt
Old 28-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Re: Can girls with big (.π.) run fast?

Can why not? But need you to press the turbo button A & B... then can run very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post
Old 28-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
School holiday question. What does boobs got to do with pace?
Old 05-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

when i was in secondary school, my level had 2 malay girls with D cups who take part regularly in 100 m sprint and 400 m / relay.
Old 06-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

They are heavier, but can ride better with the momentum
Old 06-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
School holiday question. What does boobs got to do with pace?
see what points exchange can do to a kid
Old 07-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

tell them hermes releasing limited edition bags, you see the speed they run.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Can but cannot sudden brake
Old 08-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Bigger motor engine...... hahah

telegram:
Old 08-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Fiona Xie can!!!
Old 09-12-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Fiona Xie can!!!
Oh ya 😏 thanks for reminding

telegram:
Old 09-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
when i was in secondary school, my level had 2 malay girls with D cups who take part regularly in 100 m sprint and 400 m / relay.
She came in last right?
Old 09-12-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

During my JC days, i remembered when my D cup tua neh neh classmate was running on the track everyone else stop and watch, even the girls. Those melons were swinging all over the place. She probably doesnt know a sports bra was at that time.
Old 09-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
During my JC days, i remembered when my D cup tua neh neh classmate was running on the track everyone else stop and watch, even the girls. Those melons were swinging all over the place. She probably doesnt know a sports bra was at that time.
My sister in law is D cup. Even with sports bra, the boobs still swing around when she runs. Best is when at home and she not wearing bra, it bounces when she just walking around at home. Her boobs are so big got a few times I bump into her and felt her boobs.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can boys with small kukujiao like you, run fast?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1