The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
H14 is $50 or 60?
$50/25mins bro
Old 06-12-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Tried G6 again today. It has been close to a month since I visited her.
But I noticed that her skin complexation is very rough. It's as if she went for some of those facial treatment that burns her skin before it will heal and become smooth.

Did anyone noticed that?
Old 07-12-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Tried G6 again today. It has been close to a month since I visited her.
But I noticed that her skin complexation is very rough. It's as if she went for some of those facial treatment that burns her skin before it will heal and become smooth.

Did anyone noticed that?
Yah. Her complexion was getting bad, so she went and did some treatment help her complexion improves. Hope it works out for her.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartboy007 View Post
Hi,
Anybody noticed G1 had wart in her tongue. More precisely it is HPV
I saw it! After the session i use mouthwash and soap my dick gao gao.
Anyway she's pretty and gd definitely worth it, only problem is had to wait cos many bros request for her...
Old 07-12-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
I saw it! After the session i use mouthwash and soap my dick gao gao.
Anyway she's pretty and gd definitely worth it, only problem is had to wait cos many bros request for her...
Too late brother. It doesn’t work like that
Old 07-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Grad9 vaccine is your friend....

Hiv also has a daily PreP but expensive
Old 07-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Grad9 vaccine is your friend....

Hiv also has a daily PreP but expensive
I read up about HPV Vaccine, and read that Vaccination is not recommended for everyone older than age 26 years. However, some adults age 27 through 45 years who are not already vaccinated may decide to get the HPV vaccine after speaking with their healthcare provider about their risk for new HPV infections and the possible benefits of vaccination. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit. Most sexually active adults have already been exposed to HPV, although not necessarily all of the HPV types targeted by vaccination.

At any age, having a new sex partner is a risk factor for getting a new HPV infection. People who are already in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship are not likely to get a new HPV infection.

Anyone can advise? If above 50 years old still can go for vaccine? Or as per above mentioned?
Old 08-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I not doctor but hor..if no side effect n within budget then why not ?? Gives u peace of mind which is important

Also we geylang chiongster are in high risk category, let me elaborate abit

Massage (HJ only) = no to very low risk and wasting money on lame hj

Massage girl that do bbbj or sex / Geylang / KTV = medium to high risk depending if u insist on condom or prefer no condom

Even if u insist on condom but it might break or might come out during sex so still got a medium risk

Fl dome 1,2,3 and other freelance = highest risk as zero health checks and daring "yolo" ladies
Old 08-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Tried JM14G16 today

As one samster shared more than a month ago, she's skinny but super busty. It's like D-cups on a stick. Once she was in the room and took off her top, I could see those 2 wondrous globes.

Turns out they're enhanced, as it's really impossible for someone so skinny to have so large boobs, but hers is one of the best shape I've seem for enhanced tits. They are very large (around D-cup), but yet have a very slight sag and a little bounce in them when she moves around. I watched her huge tits sway up and there when she walked around in the room. And, when viewed from her back, you can see those 2 side tits come out from the 2 sides ...

They are not hard bolt-ons (like the type that G6 has), the top of her breasts are still soft, the nipples are very soft, and only the base have the implants which are harder. And her nipples are really a turn on, large and pointy when aroused. My guess is that she wasn't completely flat-chested to begin with, and had a loose skin which makes for a good candiate for a boob job that looks very natural, even at that magnitude of size of implants.

Anyway, the rest of the session was quite SOP, she won't exactly meet your standard if you are after a service queen, but to me the session was quite erotic and sensual due to those large, swaying tits ...

Age : 27, from Chiangmai (her grandparents were from Yunnan)
Looks : 6/10 (GND, inoocent look)
Figure : 8/10 (big tits on a stick)
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10 good for my own experience, was able to french briefly, and she does make effort before and after to talk and chit chat (note : YMMV)
RTF : oh yea!

Last edited by style.whist; 08-12-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Had G1 couple days back, sop procedure, likes to bite yr nips and I returned the favour..notice something, after job done, I went to shower but she just worn her clothes back without showering, asked her u not showering she say cannot shower too much skin not gd…
Old 08-12-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Yes some guys like the huge boobs skinny body look, i find it quite sexy too
Old 08-12-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried JM14G16 today

As one samster shared more than a month ago, she's skinny but super busty. It's like D-cups on a stick. Once she was in the room and took off her top, I could see those 2 wondrous globes.

Turns out they're enhanced, as it's really impossible for someone so skinny to have so large boobs, but hers is one of the best shape I've seem for enhanced tits. They are very large (around D-cup), but yet have a very slight sag and a little bounce in them when she moves around. I watched her huge tits sway up and there when she walked around in the room. And, when viewed from her back, you can see those 2 side tits come out from the 2 sides ...

They are not hard bolt-ons (like the type that G6 has), the top of her breasts are still soft, the nipples are very soft, and only the base have the implants which are harder. And her nipples are really a turn on, large and pointy when aroused. My guess is that she wasn't completely flat-chested to begin with, and had a loose skin which makes for a good candiate for a boob job that looks very natural, even at that magnitude of size of implants.

Anyway, the rest of the session was quite SOP, she won't exactly meet your standard if you are after a service queen, but to me the session was quite erotic and sensual due to those large, swaying tits ...

GFE : 8/10 good for my own experience, was able to french briefly, and she does make effort before and after to talk and chit chat (note : YMMV)
Wah, good FR. All the sexperts here can go trained her up to be another ang pai liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried JM14G16 today

Upped u bro, thanks for the FR, i am someone who feels uncomfortable scanning at the girls in the fishtank and appreciate the recommendations in this group, don’t know why, always indecisive when trying to choose the girls in the tanks
Old 09-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Upped u bro, thanks for the FR, i am someone who feels uncomfortable scanning at the girls in the fishtank and appreciate the recommendations in this group, don’t know why, always indecisive when trying to choose the girls in the tanks
always go with the first feel..
the more time you take to choose the more u hesitate and be indecisive
Old 09-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Yeah.....juz go with ur feelings or whatever citeria u have. Sometimes u need to learn more about your own self too

I totally understand when money is a big issue and u can maybe only afford $60 or $100 Max every week....in this case it is really hard to choose because u keep getting worried of wasting money.

If this is your situation then it is really best to follow the advices / FRs from here

Otherwise if money is not really an issue, like u can afford to go $200 a week and rubber band budget meaning u can spend more if u want.......in this case then just TRY......adopt the mindset that there will be some misses and some hits and the rest will be just average experiences
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1