The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh is this moon or mango or did I get the name wrong? Petite sized lady? I see the description of construction worker I thought I know who is it but then I recall a different name hahaha jialat old liao
Mango there is only one more popular one.

Moon got a couple at least.

C
Old 07-12-2022, 09:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
So finally got to try out one of the recent AP
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/

Of the so called huge knockers princesses, I have only tried Rayna and her. I must say I preferred LL overall.

Looks: 7.5 cute more than pretty but definitely won’t reject
Figure: 8.5/9 the knockers are great for sure, major selling point. Huge and not saggy with right amount of firmness. A little chubby sized but good for hugging with meat at the right places for sure Overall not legendary status but awesome nonetheless
Location: familiar place, friendly to me with ample buses around.
Massage: 7.5 good strength, ample time spent on it before and after the deed. Good effort
Sensual: 8/8.5 shines here. It’s good for sure. Not the most sensual one I got but it was more than satisfactory. Someone asked if can zhut, I think can but she is sensitive so it wasn’t full on zhutting, so just be respectful of her wishes. If this is a concern for you then you might want to consider. Good roaming signal.

Overall, a RTM material for sure. Can see why so many recommended her, and a very fun and jovial person to be around. There is barely any moments of silence or awkwardness with her even on a first visit. The chemistry is there, easy to bond. For me she ticks more boxes than Rayna.
Normally I visit Lin Lin first than I visit KiKi, sometime the other way round. What I cannot get from Lin Lin, I got it from KiKi. What I cannot get from KiKi, I got it from Lin Lin. God is great, sent these two great gals to me.

However, if I need a solid massage plus HJ with gfe, I go for Man Man. Die die must take two hours.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 07-12-2022 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Normally I visit Lin Lin first than I visit KiKi, sometime the other way round. What I cannot get from Lin Lin, I got it from KiKi. What I cannot get from KiKi, I got it from Lin Lin. God is great, sent these two great gals to me.

However, if I need a solid massage plus HJ with gfe, I go for Man Man. Die die must take two hours.
haha until now i didn't have a chance to visit Lin Lin yet because no response from her Looks like i have to try Ki Ki first
Old 07-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Any good FN recommendations besides OG Angel? Thank you!
Old 07-12-2022, 10:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
haha until now i didn't have a chance to visit Lin Lin yet because no response from her Looks like i have to try Ki Ki first
Ki Ki more 怕死, if your phone no is not in the date base, she die die will not accept.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ki Ki more 怕死, if your phone no is not in the date base, she die die will not accept.
looks like i need to go lvl up more in the wild
Old 07-12-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
I never say she syt hor, lol
Oops.I get ur hint
Old 07-12-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

All rounders with good massage
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
CY (OG Kiki) 4.5|3|4|4.5|na|4|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Beauty queens (ranked by looks)
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
Angel 3.5|4.8|4|4.5|na|4|B+
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Flute whisperers (ranked by BBBJ)
Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Best Girlfriends (ranked by GFE feel & Pleasantness )
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
Keying 3|3.5|4.5|4.5|na|4|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.
Wow, for those gals I know, you are very accurate. Up you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-12-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post

OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

good job bro
i average your rating with ranking below
w/o bbbj
1.angel
2.momo
3.CY(OG kiki)
4.love
5.kiki
5.xx
5.keying
8.W
9.AM

w bbbj
1.OMM
2.Sophia

BTW, who is AM ?
Old 07-12-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Told me her frenching and fj only reserved for her boy friend wor.

Up you before bro, so cannot up you again.
Not sure to cry or laugh by her frenching and FJ comments
Old 08-12-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

FR on Dora

Location is pretty nice. Quite a nice condo.

Looks: 9/10. Definitely a looker, and figure is actually super good. However I personally think some of her dress is really not flattering to her good figure. Figure is nice and tight. shapely bum, boobs round and nice and very very little tummy fat.

Massage: 7.5/10. Very good effort despite with no real background in this. She was a dancer/dance teacher previously and actually learnt massage before coming over.

Sensual: 10/10. Very very sensual. I think being a dancer really helps to bring up the notch. Various poses when doing hj is actually seductive and good. SN with 4G roaming pretty much. Special skill is that if you built up a rapport. she will start showing you her dance videos or in real life.. hehehe

RTM: Yes, went several times already.
I just rtm Dora. Must say she is more relaxed and can kiss passionately (knowing I require long lip kiss/french to have strong feel). Also greater playability is allowed. Fondling/kissing of boobs, pussy fingering ... all in, sense the GFE is much stronger. Like what you say, after building rapport, she will let you have more ...
Old 08-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
听听就好..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Earlier this year, I was the first customer to a tall young FL. She told me she is keeping frenching for bf. I told her she can treat me as her bf that afternoon. Once she was turned on, she became very horny and we had uncontrollable passionate DFK and fj.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
BTW, who is AM ?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/

should be this one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1