The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
daveguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Was walking and saw a pinoy maid outside her house, approached her, din noe what to say so i act as if im lost and asked her for directions. End up getting her number though.

Shes petite, but milfy body. Meaty ass and perky tits.
We got in contact, and i can say we been meeting up for sex on her off days.

So i guess just sometimes approach and maybe we all get lucky. All the best guys
Old 21-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Anybody who can host on Monday or Wednesday afternoon? Meeting a few maids who are into threesomes and gangbangs. Chargeable of course.

WHO CHARGE WHO

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 21-11-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyin9 View Post

Trying to get her hehehe
Bro, maids 100% sure can get one, unless u r rude n impatient. Be polite n treat her nice, she can make u song till heaven. Remember maids have inferior complex, cannot say any word that make her feel that she's being pull down. Good luck
Old 21-11-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Trying to get her hehehe
WoW , Looks Not Bad Bro Good Luck

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was at paya lebar mrt
scan michat
manage to get 2 ladies
meet them on the spot
1st lady not pretty in real life

2nd lady too skinny
i reject both of them

3rd lady very pretty
nice tits
nice ass
nice body
but she want spend time with her friends that day
next time will meet her again

end up i get another lady also very pretty
spend the rest of my day with her and the rest is history

cheers
Old 23-11-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Exactly, nothing to be worry about. I ever got turn down also but the more you try the higher chance you get it. Eye contact is a must, they always know when you are looking at them, make it easier to make a move on them
helpers (indon/pinas) are extremely approachable.., add that to their promiscuous nature and extreme desire for affection and male companionship plus their low self esteem because of the nature of their job = you got yourself a date that will end with sexual acts because she is willing to go that far very quickly to prove herself worthy of being a praiseworthy woman that deserves to be cherished and admired rather than a sorry maid.
You'll let them know what kind of a guy you are and they'll know what kind of girl to be.

once you break down maid's mindset you'll never be nervous nor afraid of approaching them.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
helpers (indon/pinas) are extremely approachable.., add that to their promiscuous nature and extreme desire for affection and male companionship plus their low self esteem because of the nature of their job = you got yourself a date that will end with sexual acts because she is willing to go that far very quickly to prove herself worthy of being a praiseworthy woman that deserves to be cherished and admired rather than a sorry maid.
You'll let them know what kind of a guy you are and they'll know what kind of girl to be.

once you break down maid's mindset you'll never be nervous nor afraid of approaching them.
Bro, your word shows u know the maids very well.
I saw sundays went for hunting, see many sinkie with maid couples. No wonder this thread now full of white knight. But since WH decided to choose maids to be gf, they should stop minding about their past. Keep coming in this thread scan thru hoping they will nv see their FR. As long when bring home, no one in the family, relative or colleagues say they fuck her before can already. Be a man n grown up n move on pls
Old 23-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Just sharing! Anyone fall in love with maids because you can literally play your heart out on bed with them? I keep going back to hunt for maids because i think they are really out to please. The way i get to dominate them and at time choke them with my cum, its like fulfilling all the fantasy.

No, i talk money with them. I don’t really date them, hence indo mee is still my flavour. Because pinoy very sticky and need a lot of time and effort. So far, when i get an indo mee, their pussy will be punished to the max by me. Really satisfying
Good to hear that u njoy ur hunts

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-11-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Okkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
Know a Myanmar girl through dating apps. First meeting up her then continue up her every night for a week. I asked her why her boss can let her out every night. Then realized she not a helper. How dumb I am didn't ask what her job. LAMO.
Hello ! Mind sharing ? Or is it not okay to share on this platform … I’m new so… lemme know. Interested in the Burmese girl
Old 23-11-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
Know a Myanmar girl through dating apps. First meeting up her then continue up her every night for a week. I asked her why her boss can let her out every night. Then realized she not a helper. How dumb I am didn't ask what her job. LAMO.
Bro, u r not dumb. I guess the Myanmar did not ask u married or safe to raw sex. I guess it's based on trust, u believe she's a maid n she trust u r single.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretiLuigi View Post
This is sad.
Moral of the story- Dun shit at your own yard.
make absolute sense, especially when the man has young kids in her hand.
Old 23-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Trying to get her hehehe
Hahah...Susi
Old 23-11-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Going for 3some next week. But one is elephant. Haiz
Old 23-11-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Hahah...Susi
Bro u know her? Share some FR on this maid, let that bro score with flying colors.
Old 23-11-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Going for 3some next week. But one is elephant. Haiz
Don't waste time on elephant, pussy stink. The 2 pieces of meat tightly closed, no fresh air to circulate, u can imagine the smell.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1