The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
the gongtao really made the bro gong gong
i think so too.. hahahaha
Old 17-11-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to use 2 mediums during my very short time in Hanoi - did not meet up with any ladies in the end due to back-to-back business meetings:

1. Dating apps: Got way more matches in this country than in Singapore somehow. I'm talking about the more 'legit' apps like CMB/Bumble - had some pretty interesting conversations even if I don't get to meet in-person (this time).

2. WeChat: People-nearby feature when enabled would have ladies messaging you to offer massage/full service even if you don't go hunt for them. Suggest you to do video call in advance to see how real the photos are.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 20-11-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from trip to Hanoi. Yes, just use Wechat and there will be many girls offering you massage. But many say they massage and hj only, no fj. I did find one 27 yo salesgirl working in Old Quarter who is willing to do 2 hour session for 2mil vnd. But language difficulty kills the mood and she was rather inexperienced and too shy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Tried to use 2 mediums during my very short time in Hanoi - did not meet up with any ladies in the end due to back-to-back business meetings:

1. Dating apps: Got way more matches in this country than in Singapore somehow. I'm talking about the more 'legit' apps like CMB/Bumble - had some pretty interesting conversations even if I don't get to meet in-person (this time).

2. WeChat: People-nearby feature when enabled would have ladies messaging you to offer massage/full service even if you don't go hunt for them. Suggest you to do video call in advance to see how real the photos are.
Old 22-11-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanair View Post
Just got back from trip to Hanoi. Yes, just use Wechat and there will be many girls offering you massage. But many say they massage and hj only, no fj. I did find one 27 yo salesgirl working in Old Quarter who is willing to do 2 hour session for 2mil vnd. But language difficulty kills the mood and she was rather inexperienced and too shy.
You're right about them (from WeChat) offering massage, with no FJ. Also, personally wasn't actually expecting the massage ones to be legitimate (had this impression they were scams haha).

But glad you tried one out! Thanks for taking one for us. +8 for you.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 04-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
vugtis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally arrived in Hanoi, any bro wanna meet up for food / drink? First time here, so not sure what is good.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
hidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtis View Post
Finally arrived in Hanoi, any bro wanna meet up for food / drink? First time here, so not sure what is good.
here til when? i may have free time to bring you around
Old 05-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
vugtis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Till Thursday 8-Dec. PM me your contact. I can WhatsApp you.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Finally back in KL so I have time to write this.
Was speaking to one of the guys on plane about his experience at this hanoi hotel spa in particular. I caution bros (new timers) to be careful when you are here. Based on what he shared, he took the 60mins one, got to choose the lady as usual. During the massage until the end, she'll not say anything about the tips but suddenly get you super turned on, put the condom on and just let you bang her. In the end, will ask for 3m tips, or bring you to the counter and confront as well. In the end he left paying half of what the ML asked for. So just make sure you guys be careful ask the pricing first before the HJ or BBBJ or Sudden FJ even starts. Important to take note.
How cum your friend so lucky, my trip Hanoi last week was looking for massage shop gals to do FJ but they only offer HJ which I rejected all!
Old 09-12-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys what is nice in hanoi compared to HCM? thinking to go hanoi end of the year sia.. just reading up on the thread to get some info from bros
Old 09-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
Guys what is nice in hanoi compared to HCM? thinking to go hanoi end of the year sia.. just reading up on the thread to get some info from bros
haha...to me Hanoi grand o dame...nothing special except jam here there...

besides can see him body...

hanoi cold spell around 11 to 18 deg C...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

cold weather is good la.. better than HCM..... its like a cheap winter country imo

oh well.. if nth much to do just eat and drink lor
Old 11-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mmark is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidefan View Post
KTV only go if you speak vietnamese,
spa package clean one?
food i can bring u go eat
Hello bro, are u in hanoi?
Old 14-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

hahaha, Hanoi grand o dame
Old 14-12-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigballs91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi friends. I'll be in hanoi from 15-21 Dec, first time there, up for affordable drink/food if any bros around. can pm me.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here know of hanoi ktv contact i can reach out to book?
whats the pricing rate?

Will be travelling over xmas period
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1