The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sonicx88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
difference people different taste ,

my friend last time , the girl promise to follow my friend back after hanging RM 500 , then when club near to closing , the girl disappear. bear your own risk ya >

Hahah , KL hang RM5000 flower belum tentu dapat. Even vietnamese in KL also pretty expensive .

Cheaper option go Dannok and Hat Yai.
Old 30-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
After covid.. now what's there to explore and do in Danok?
Morning / afternoon / night can do what?
Probably morning take van bus to Central Festival in Hatyai.
Back by afternoon for a massage and early evening, eat at the market and visit some farms.

If you have a companion by now, she'll probably take you to visit some temples.

Night?
Old 30-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx88 View Post
Hahah , KL hang RM5000 flower belum tentu dapat. Even vietnamese in KL also pretty expensive .

Cheaper option go Dannok and Hat Yai.
KL shots start at RM120 these days.
Lots of tomyam and popiah in town.
The Captains have moved from Wechat to Telegram
Old 06-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
honeybb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My simple FR

Arrived in Danok around 730pm Malaysia time. Sunday really no traffic in custom. very smooth. Cross border in just 10 mins including walking from DFZ too thai custom.

Arrived my gal's room and she was eating snack while watching TV. The first word she came out was "yooo.... hiu kao".... really kns. Told her will have dinner with grand sifu the saint because brithday ma. we met in restaurant behind model club around 830pm, nice environment. Food wise we ordered park leg, steamed big head prawn, fish, fried egg with oyster, deep fried prawn. It's nice but abit expensive. Almost RM400 for 10 person.... peng la....

After the dinner, we attacked our regular club model. Not many gals inside as it's sunday ma. customer also nitnoi... Initially not many gal come to us. But after grand sifu T_T came, gals flood our table liao keke. Birthday song and cake cutting session was held around 11pm. Alot of photo taking, till my eye also blur blur keke...

Me went back with my gal around 12am due to i have to leave danok early morning 6am. Got to catch some sleep la. But end up having 2 rounds with my gal and only manage to sleep for 3 hours only. tiu....

Woke up 6am morning next day and leave. The sky is still dark. Almost everyone still sleeping la.. keke... Very quiet on the street, custom official look sleepy also, maybe they also cheong very late last night.. haha... The DFZ car park open at 6am malaysia time too.... so no issue for me to leave at 615am... keke... Although it was rush but nice trip. :P
Old 06-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybb View Post
My simple FR...
555 thumbs up for the light hearted FR.

Sometimes I enjoy the company and talking cock with good kakis more than the puyings.
That's what makes the cheonging part worth it.

Up you my 8 humble rep points!
Old 02-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Danok

Danok worth a trip these days?
Popiah invasion?

Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal -> Danok
S$38.00 one way.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Danok worth a trip these days?
Popiah invasion?

Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal -> Danok
S$38.00 one way.
By bus need to take hours.

Senai airport -> Alor Setar airport only 50mins
and cost is @ S$150 on AirAsia.
From Alor Setar have van service to Hatyai.... you can just drop off at Danok if dun want to journey to Hatyai.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Re: Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
By bus need to take hours.

Senai airport -> Alor Setar airport only 50mins
and cost is @ S$150 on AirAsia.
From Alor Setar have van service to Hatyai.... you can just drop off at Danok if dun want to journey to Hatyai.
By coach is confirm backside split!
Minimum 12 hours journey from Johor Bahru to Danok.

Wow thanks for this great travel option!
Never thought of it before.

I just checked.
The air ticket price can be even cheaper if your dates sre flexible.
Old 17-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Hotel bosses push for Songkhla 'Sunset Strip'.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...a-sunset-strip
Old 19-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 6
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Just checking if there is any way to get to danok from hatyai?
Going to hatyai in a few wks time.

Thanks
Old 19-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hi Bros,

Just checking if there is any way to get to danok from hatyai?
Going to hatyai in a few wks time.

Thanks
There is a minivan shuttle running every 30 mins.
You can board either at the bus terminal or opposite the market.
Old 30-11-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 thumbs up for the light hearted FR.

Sometimes I enjoy the company and talking cock with good kakis more than the puyings.
That's what makes the cheonging part worth it.

Up you my 8 humble rep points!
TonyCheong2,

Do not give your points to anyone that wrote a fake FR, such as honeybb. He just put names such as The Saint, T T ( Thai Traveller ) that are old kakis that nowadays do not write any reports on LOS in SBF.
For your info, Model Club is history in Danok, closed in 2007. And stayed closed for years, then in 2010 turned into a pink coloured Pattaya club,then closed again and much later turned into Z Club, now it is empty.I was in all these clubs that was in the same location.

From Alor Setar airport, you do not need to go to Alor Setar to get a van to Danok as in the FR by Citizens. Save your Sing dollars as the van needs to be filled up with passengers in order to go to Danok. To save time, you can get a taxi in the airport that will go to Danok. Price is only about RM 100. Cheap if you convert Singki dollars into RM.I did took the taxi service from the Alor Setar airport to Danok.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-11-2022 at 07:38 AM.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Khun Yokosi,

Thanks for the advices on fake FRs and Alor Setar Airport transport options.

Haizzz nowadays very hard to find like minded cheong kakis.
Generation gap as getting older.
Made small talk with decent SYTs will get dirty looks by them leh.
Haizzz really become bapak liao.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
TonyCheong2,

Do not give your points to anyone that wrote a fake FR, such as honeybb. He just put names such as The Saint, T T ( Thai Traveller ) that are old kakis that nowadays do not write any reports on LOS in SBF.
For your info, Model Club is history in Danok, closed in 2007. And stayed closed for years, then in 2010 turned into a pink coloured Pattaya club,then closed again and much later turned into Z Club, now it is empty.I was in all these clubs that was in the same location.

From Alor Setar airport, you do not need to go to Alor Setar to get a van to Danok as in the FR by Citizens. Save your Sing dollars as the van needs to be filled up with passengers in order to go to Danok. To save time, you can get a taxi in the airport that will go to Danok. Price is only about RM 100. Cheap if you convert Singki dollars into RM.I did took the taxi service from the Alor Setar airport to Danok.
havnt been there in a log time. Whats the latest now ?
Old 01-12-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
havnt been there in a log time. Whats the latest now ?
Go to YouTube.
Please see the following.
Nightlife in Thailand Danok - Thailand Travel Guide 2022 | Hotel, Food, Massage & Nightlife.
This is the last video on Danok.
All the info that u needed is, on the video, the Hello Bangkok Club with naked show, ktvs, Lucky Massage ( new ) except no info on the chicken farms and Fortune cafe, Winners Pud.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-12-2022 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1