The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Hey guys, I'll like to try and go in JB myself to a spa and seems like bluewave is not a bad choice.
Do I just go straight into the hotel, locate the spa and tell the receptionist I want to take a massage package? Or I'll have to contact someone to book in advance?
TIA bros.
Old 15-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme2014 View Post
Hey guys, I'll like to try and go in JB myself to a spa and seems like bluewave is not a bad choice.
Do I just go straight into the hotel, locate the spa and tell the receptionist I want to take a massage package? Or I'll have to contact someone to book in advance?
TIA bros.
Just go to the spa, there will be a duty captain at the recep area to welcome you and ask what package you want.
Old 16-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Do they still have oil ladies around? Too bad 55 is no longer around, was my fav call.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm entering JB on 26th Friday. Anyone wants to go bluewave together and hang out?
Old 19-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going up to JB to chiong on Monday 22/08

If any bros going /will be inside JB, do PM and hope to chiong tgt
Old 19-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 0
BananaLegs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaLegs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaLegs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaLegs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaLegs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can recommend? Going JB on Monday.
Old 20-08-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaLegs View Post
Can recommend? Going JB on Monday.
Strongly recommend to you Ah Yong..... the longest serving laojiao in GBW.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzan View Post
Going up to JB to chiong on Monday 22/08

If any bros going /will be inside JB, do PM and hope to chiong tgt
Bro, how was the experience? What can I expect? I'm going in this Friday.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Bro, how was the experience? What can I expect? I'm going in this Friday.
Hi Bro - may be wrong post as this is bluewave thread, i went to VIP Spa as i was not sure of their stock quality and had limited time.

Left at 1230pm via train and reach JB at 1235pm

Reach VIP around 1+, although not as crowded as on a weekend, the place was still bustling. Easily 25 bros in mirror/jacuzzi area and 10+ more in cafeteria.

1 new rule is no handphone allowed at all when mirroring. (Previously can bring in and they will request for you to lower phones only when girls appear.)

I was told to keep in locker. On way back, captain actually enforce and pat my pocket to check (I had a vape in pocket and he assume was a Hp).

Took #1020 , service was good but body really too slim for my liking. Very hard working and does try to please but personally prefer meatier. There was a #119 that was very popular and always called even before she went on stage - might try next time. Damage was RM248

For weekdays, I noticed there is a small crowd up till 3+, 4pm. After that, not much till maybe night (I left at 4:30pm after eating curry mee and 2 soft boiled eggs + using sauna, jacuzzi and watching ong bak in the movie room - a few bros left in the mirror area)

Fridays and weekends might be more crowded, best is fast hand fast leg when you see something you want / reserve with captain for next slot.

1 tip i have for those who want to try vaping, there is a store called play gadget just opposite the road from plaza sentosa that sells disposable vape for RM20. I am not a smoker but bought mint flavour and quite shiok and relaxing esp in jacuzzi. Do remember to throw away if taking train/bus back as not legal in SG.

Do let me know if you do go bluewave and the experience. Hope they can go back to old days when their local ang pais were tok gong.

P/S -I might be going up mid-end sept. Will update if i do go to GBW
Old 12-09-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Strongly recommend to you Ah Yong..... the longest serving laojiao in GBW.
Bro, do you have any captain contacts for GBW? The old number I had seems to be inactive now.
Old 25-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 18
suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all

My fav girl 66 "Ice" is back at Blue Wave spa!

spa contact is now 014 9199245 head captain is ah wee .
Old 25-09-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suce55 View Post

GBW really scrapping the bottom of the barrel..... ICE retired many years ago now making a comback. She should be GILF now as I first knew her when she was the Angpai at Lion City spa more than 30 years ago. A real commando with anything also can do attitude...... maybe that's why she was so popular back then.
Old 26-09-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
ICE now making a comback. real commando with anything also can do attitude...... maybe that's why she so popular .
this name ice quite common in sg and msia....maybe you got the wrong person? this 66 is nothing like you describe.... my 2 cents...peace.
Old 27-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Fr on 66

Damage RM269

looks face 6/10
body very good little tatoos
age about 35 (estimate)
attitude very good
service very good excellent bj

Overall My fav will rtf
Old 20-10-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hygeeltd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by suce55 View Post

Looking fwd for wkend, thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1