The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Any bros have any new updates for Surabaya?Going there next week, will appreciate some guidiance.Thanks in advance.
Old 14-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Hi any bros got any up to date info on surabaya.Urgently need help.Key qtns
1.where can fund niteclub
2.OKT contact
3. where to pick up ONS/FL

Thanks
Old 17-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Niteclub:
01. Top Ten @ Tunjungan Plaza
Mostly China MM @ Rp 500,000 + tip Rp 500,000
Cannot guarantee tabao
+/- Rp 5,000,000 for 3 black label

02. Deluxe @ Tunjuangan Center
same as Top Ten

03. Meteor @ Jalan Arjuna
same as Top Ten

04. Kantor @ Semut Plaza
same as Top Ten

05. Kwoloon @ Delta Plaza
same as Top Ten

Massage:
01. Symponi @ Jalan Tunjuan (go inside a small lane from the major street)
Rp 450,000 include room and cd.
Gals are 7/10

02. Valentino @ Komplex Ruko Kendungdo
Rp 350,000 include room and cd
Gals are 5/10

03. forget the name (few shops from Valentino)
Rp 350,000 include room and cd
Gals are 6/10.

Sorry... don't know any OKT.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

This is for serious massage only. The entry price is Rp 60k/hour which does not include the massage fee. The tip for the gal is Rp 50k/hour. This joint does not offer any hanky panky stuffl but offer good massage. There are about 40 gals to massage you. Location is at No.45 Jalan Java. The joint name is Enggar. The quality of massage is very good.
Old 25-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oldie is Cool - loads of Potential

any bro still in sby?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oldie is Cool - loads of Potential

guys... anyone can update situation in surabaya?
Old 10-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

I thought I had already provide the latest update on the previous post... perhaps you need to specify what sort of information you need...
Old 19-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rottendurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there's a mami chen who provide chinese gal at affordable price.
around Rp600,000 an hour
the girl usually 17-22 yrs old.
local chinese. face and body
Old 20-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

Bro Rottendurian... you got PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iamjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here can offer me some Surabaya FL or OKT contacts, afraid of chicks in Dolly fail to meet my 'sexpectation'.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

There is new KTV in Surabaya called Penthouse. It is located in Ngagel on top of Carefour around the Novotel Hotel. The place just open 5 days ago and it is easily the best KTV in Surabaya in terms of hardware. Each room is easily have 3 43" LCD TV with nice sound system. A room that can sit 12 -14 people cost Rp 250,000/hour (but not have 50% discount). 12 year Chivas cost Rp 980K and their chivas is not fake. Gals are divided into 3 category for the moment and they are all local Gold Rp 400K, Platinum Rp 500K, and Model Rp 750K/hour. Tip for local are Rp 300K.

The drink is easily also the cheapest in Surabaya and the local gals only have a few good one. next month, they will bring in Chinese MM, Ubezkistan, Russian, and Filipino.

Went there 2 straight nights and our typical bill is only Rp 5.5million consisting of 3 bottles of 12 year Chivas and 4 gals. This is easily the cheapest very high class KTV in Surabaya. It has the same management as Deluxe KTV in Tunjungan

Avoid going to another new club which is open a few months ago call Royal in Jalan A. Yani. The place rigged the bill. A friend of mine go bill for 150 bottles of mineral water at Rp 25k each ???!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

I have been going to the same nightclub Penthouse for the past 3 nights... They provide China gals now with the usual booking fees of Rp 500K and expected to be tip at Rp 500K. However, I found some interesting gems in the local gals... which are more service oriented.
Old 19-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I have been going to the same nightclub Penthouse for the past 3 nights... They provide China gals now with the usual booking fees of Rp 500K and expected to be tip at Rp 500K. However, I found some interesting gems in the local gals... which are more service oriented.
Bro, a bit tired of JKT and thinking since u r going SBY monthly, might wanna tag along. will be free anytime from May 1st till 9th with another indon lover.

Please let me know when yr next trip and how long u will be there ya.
Old 23-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Surabaya look interesting.....

upz this thread
Old 25-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Bro, a bit tired of JKT and thinking since u r going SBY monthly, might wanna tag along. will be free anytime from May 1st till 9th with another indon lover.

Please let me know when yr next trip and how long u will be there ya.
At your command sir...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1