The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Large Clitoris?

Hi,

I have always realized that my below looks different from the normal girls, and I didn't know what are the specific parts of the female system.
But recently researched about it and realized that I have a larger than average clitoris, or thats what i think.
I have also found out about "intersex" where a person is neither female nor male and their private parts pretty much looks like a clitoris+penis and i was honestly quite worried that i was intersex LOL. also cuz I have a pretty manly voice >.>

But i went to a gynecologist last year, due to some 'disability' I have where i'm actually not able to bear children in the future. Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say. ANYWAY, I went for a blood test and the doc said i was 100% female, so im quite relieved. However I'm still not sure if its normal to have a larger clit or not, but my gyne said i looked normal =/

I'm actually quite bothered by this and haven't really told anyone anything about this, yes i'm still a virgin. Have you guys ever encountered this? or is it a norm :0
I'm really scared that i might look abnormal to future partners ):
Old 14-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Large Clitoris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifypunk View Post
Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say.
If you jump into raw sex whenever you want, you'll probably die of AIDS and that's after you've caught a whole host of other nasty STDs along the way.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe can post a pic of your clit?

I personally like girls with big clit hehe
Old 14-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoobastalib View Post
Maybe can post a pic of your clit?

I personally like girls with big clit hehe
There you go...

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you jump into raw sex whenever you want, you'll probably die of AIDS and that's after you've caught a whole host of other nasty STDs along the way.

Thats what other people usually say to me. but obviously im not gonna do that.

And no im not gonna take a pic LOL.
Old 14-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi,

I have always realized that my below looks different from the normal girls, and I didn't know what are the specific parts of the female system.
But recently researched about it and realized that I have a larger than average clitoris, or thats what i think.
I have also found out about "intersex" where a person is neither female nor male and their private parts pretty much looks like a clitoris+penis and i was honestly quite worried that i was intersex LOL. also cuz I have a pretty manly voice >.>

But i went to a gynecologist last year, due to some 'disability' I have where i'm actually not able to bear children in the future. Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say. ANYWAY, I went for a blood test and the doc said i was 100% female, so im quite relieved. However I'm still not sure if its normal to have a larger clit or not, but my gyne said i looked normal =/

I'm actually quite bothered by this and haven't really told anyone anything about this, yes i'm still a virgin. Have you guys ever encountered this? or is it a norm :0
I'm really scared that i might look abnormal to future partners ):
Just curious, are u very horny as well?
Old 14-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
Just curious, are u very horny as well?
hmm I guess u can say that, tho im not desperate to get fucked lolol.
Old 15-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's becos ur still a V. Once ur no longer a V, im sure u will be having a lot more sex.
Old 21-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Quote:
can say that?? then you still V?
Old 21-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Precisely Because she is still a V, that's why she is saying that. I think .

TS, if you aren't going to take a pic, can you tell us if your clit looks like the photo that was posted? Most of us aren't sure what a big clit looks like. Some of us know what big flaps look like.
Old 21-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

whoa thats a really huge clit.. does it means that you can be aroused easily? i mean if your clit can work as a clit.. than let it be.. some of us here might even enjoy sucking and fondling it

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 24-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Luci,
Nothing wrong with a large clit, you are unique and we are all born different. No one can come and say you are a freak of nature. So be happy that you are a healthy woman with unique body.
I had sex twice with a woman who did have a larger than normal clit. I admit I was a bit surprised, but it gave me a whole new experience and I loved to go down on her and she loved it...our love making was super duper...in fact, I loved to bathe her and play with her.

Some years ago, I even had an experience with a shemale who look so much like a woman, but with very small penis, it was really an experience, I could not bring myself to suck and lick her penis as her somewhat large scrotum was kind of a put off for me , she was however, sucking and licking mine during 69...given it all, I very much prefer a large clit anytime....so cheer up and be confident.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
Hey Luci,
Nothing wrong with a large clit, you are unique and we are all born different. No one can come and say you are a freak of nature. So be happy that you are a healthy woman with unique body.
I had sex twice with a woman who did have a larger than normal clit. I admit I was a bit surprised, but it gave me a whole new experience and I loved to go down on her and she loved it...our love making was super duper...in fact, I loved to bathe her and play with her.

Some years ago, I even had an experience with a shemale who look so much like a woman, but with very small penis, it was really an experience, I could not bring myself to suck and lick her penis as her somewhat large scrotum was kind of a put off for me , she was however, sucking and licking mine during 69...given it all, I very much prefer a large clit anytime....so cheer up and be confident.

thanks aloooooot.
i feel alot better about myself now (:
Old 25-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
yes i am lolol.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

You are most welcome...stay cool...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1