The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Lol....someone has self declared that he is acting on behalf of the boss! What a joke! If a stealth agent is promoting here , the mod or boss will surely detect and ask them to pay up! No need some kaypo chee to kpkb la!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Since you have AGAIN just degenerated back to personal attacks and repeat of childish nonsense, I will just ignore you - the same as I am ignoring other nonsense posts here.

I've said all I wanted to say and properly established what this is all about anyway...

SEAJ
Better you ignore sbf and don't post anything, get a life some where else
Old 15-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Since you have AGAIN just degenerated back to personal attacks and repeat of childish nonsense, I will just ignore you - the same as I am ignoring other nonsense posts here.

I've said all I wanted to say and properly established what this is all about anyway...
Ha! Personal attacks? Wasn't it your favorite? "Calling names at your wish"

I think you the one who is childish! This board wasn't yours, but you made it as it is YOURS! Even have the cheek to say you acted on boss's behalf!

Lmao!
Old 15-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
Better you ignore sbf and don't post anything, get a life some where else
Ahhhh yes.... an appearance by my now red lettered anonymous zapper!
You're welcome.
Enjoy!

SEAJ
Old 11-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Haha!! Seaj is a shit-stirrer?? He has been conned so many times until he becomes mental...ok lah!! Ah pek will compensate whatever he has been conned...even prepare to be conned by him...and let him pick pocket the few hundred dollars in the pockets...just pm me...moron...
A read a day in the batam thread makes the doctor away...a look a day the Indian girls thread makes you live longer....hehe!!
Old 14-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Incase nobody know where is the boxing zone.. hihi n 5555... u can begin now.. DING..DING...
Old 30-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Come here kpkb.. dun run abt n kpkbing..nbzz
Old 31-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=7669

Quote:

OK Nonteerak... since I HAVE called you out as being a stealth agent/free-loader - reason being that a couple guys PM'd me to tel me this - OK, in all fairness, I'll give you a chance to deny this. Can you.... will you confirm that you have never befriended visitors to Chiang Mai and then benefit from such contact? Free drinks, meals, commissions and kickbacks from places you bring your new friends to etc? Can you state that you are NOT an agent?

Let's settle it once and for all.

It's getting ridiculous. Your actions contradict with what you preach.

Well since you received PM regarding about me. How about this. Why not you post the PM that you received? You may/may not put the person moniker who PM-ed you about me being an agent.

I wish to know, how many cannon you own in JKT/CP/HK and lastly Batam.

Then I'll reply what you questioned me. Fair enough?

Reason why; I too can say I got many Pm regarding about you being a cheapo chiongster who like to leech whenever you met samsters in CP/HK.

By the way, I think you can rephrase your signature.

Maybe you can consider this.

I'll rebut back twice if any of you step me tail.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=7669

Maybe you can consider this.

I'll rebut back twice if any of you step me tail.
Lol....a retard Oldman talking to himself most of the time ain't sane enough to come here to do battle with u guys la! Just love to engage stealth agent!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 01-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Just love to engage stealth agent!
His ball shrink when come to this thread or reply back to me.

He thought he can gain popularity by creating ruckus at others thread.

This old man really BALLESS freak! Ask him come here also scare.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
His ball shrink when come to this thread or reply back to me.

He thought he can gain popularity by creating ruckus at others thread.

This old man really BALLESS freak! Ask him come here also scare.
He is a by product of char kuey tiao looks like pad thai and taste like Mee goreng so we cannot expect him to behave like a normal bloke
Old 01-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
we cannot expect him to behave like a normal bloke
Ya dared to accuse me must prepare with evidences. If not prepare i will roast that person till zhao ta.

He is eccentric old man. Sometime like warrior, yaya, sometime like mice hide behind the CPU.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

LOL that SEAJ is an old nolife jerk. Nothing have to do all days, spending all days in front of his screen to chase after people he suspects to be stealth agents, WTF ... He's just like a fuckin' cancer, spreading shit in all threads he posts.

His place should be in a soul asylum really.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

His cheapo hunts all raided by China gov no more cheap smelly pussies to fuck .... Sgd 30 pricing is all he can afford lol although he hated agents but each time his cock itchy last time pre raid days he will text mamasan to send out cheapo wls is that not supporting agents lol so contradicting ... He rented apartment at dongguan does it be ripped by landlord lol he is supporting this scheme dared to flame others of doing agents he is consumed by agents big time more "kam gong" action he was born Indonesia but he put overpriced property to stay in hong kong rolfmao he is be sucked by property kings And who are laughing to their banks
Old 01-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Lol...I am also waiting for that retard to show proof tht I'm a stealth agent Ler! He had openly post that someone who had party with me suck their money dry so I hereby asked him to name the person that I had partied with that accused me of doing that Ler! But heck...his last three years 'post were all repeating the same wordings and contents ! Yawnzzz!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1