The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h16

Lorong 18 have Indonesia gals?

i prefer Indonesia gal
Old 29-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verita View Post
New gem found, number 4. Short girl, slightly meaty, enhanced C or D, wears specs. Super service oriented, but bj got a bit of teeth due to braces.
Hi i would like to back this up, i chose her because she looks dam good even in specs.
Tits are definitely enhanced as stated by the other bro, one of the hardest boobs that I've ever experienced. I only went for hj+bj no fj. BBBJ was given and hj was very sensual. She knows how to make a man happy.
Old 02-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualMario View Post
G9 Sara...could do raw and cum inside her.
yes, i remeber she offered me as well
Old 14-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
yesno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyesno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I want write fr still must dig so long just to find the house thread. Anyway was on the way to cygon for g11 but decided to visit every house along the way first and came across someone that I instantly picked with little hesitation

And that’s g19 from l18h16. Very skinny girl who has been here for 2 months according to her. A boobs and on closer look the face is very powdery , but still doesn’t look bad

Decent service as well with bbbj and good licking . When doggy will turn back to give you cim look

Looks like she’s on period soon though, so maybe try here a few days later
Old 21-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

tried g12 pim or pom (can't rmb) from this house.

face chio, boobs natural but v small, saggy.
excellent bbbj until make the other services no feeling.
came fast during fj.
won't rtf cos outside tasted better honey
Old 31-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 21
ifuckalexis2 is one of the Best!ifuckalexis2 is one of the Best!ifuckalexis2 is one of the Best!

hi bros, i think this house is thai but any idea if this house is $50 or $60 now? never long never visit already
Old 12-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!

Ever since my 555 RTT there has been a void in my heart. Until recently decided to look around and discover this gem (YMMV) in this house which is not well discussed in this forum.

My criteria quite stringent. Usually SYTs and must be pleasant looking with high GFE. Painting and DFK will be bonus. She ticked many of my boxes. YMMV.

Young lady from BKK. Fair skinned with small buns (.)(.) but responsive nipples. Big eyes and high gfe. Good stereo and can tell she enjoys sex too. She is G16 from L18H16. Friendly OKTs too.
Old 14-03-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
matchalatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw G9 and G16. They look quite cute. Anyone tried them?
Old 18-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Ever since my 555 RTT there has been a void in my heart. Until recently decided to look around and discover this gem (YMMV) in this house which is not well discussed in this forum.

My criteria quite stringent. Usually SYTs and must be pleasant looking with high GFE. Painting and DFK will be bonus. She ticked many of my boxes. YMMV.

Young lady from BKK. Fair skinned with small buns (.)(.) but responsive nipples. Big eyes and high gfe. Good stereo and can tell she enjoys sex too. She is G16 from L18H16. Friendly OKTs too.
What time this house opens ?
Old 26-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Should be 230pm to 230am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
What time this house opens ?
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
kabul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You sure or not? Sound like OKT posting fake review. Fuck u

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1