The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Continue from part 1.

The next day, as usual we wake up at 6am, shower together with hubby and he would doggie me in the bathroom..our usual routine.

Our Maid had prepare our breakfast, we ate our breakfast and hubby goes off at 7:30am..
i change into something comfortable as I know I have to change into their model clothes, I put on a blue loose dress with sleeves at the shoulder and I put on make up, bundle my hair up put on my high heel took my tote bag and went out bidding good bye to little girl and maid.
I hail a taxi as the company is at the north side.., soon taxi arrived,
Me: uncle Yishun xxxxx xxxx
Uncle ok.
Along the ride, lots of imagination cross my mind...should I do this should I do that..will I be given the assignment straight away and goes outside shooting or studio shooting..

The taxi stop exactly at the shop along the road side. I paid him and alighted.
I walk toward the salon shop, took a look at all those bride photo that put up on the glass panel..
I open the glass door, I was greed by Jessie..
J: Hello good morning, you must be C
Me: Yes, I'm.
J: ok ok, sit down as I get the contract for you to go through.

She pass me the contract, after carefully reading it,I signed on the contract, even though I read a sentence " At sometimes of the shooting, you shall dress sexily and slight nudity"
Guess no harm..

The boss came out,
B: Hi C, welcome onboard, we will get your makeover done with 5 shots, and later studio shoot in bridal gown, you fine with that.

Me: Sure, no problem boss.

B: The studio shoot is in the afternoon 2pm, you can have lunch with my wife J as she will brief you more.

J show me the way to the studio, we walk up to level 2, she choose 5 sets of dress for me and instruct me to change at the changing room and to take off my bra, explaining that it's not presentable to have your bra strap showing..

Me: Ok no problem…
I went into the changing room, took the dress put across my body looking into the mirror, it's a strapless, sleeveless gown, black top and red bottom.

I took off my dress and bra hang it onto the hanger, slip in the dress, zip up from behind, looking at the mirror, it fits me..I turn left and right,mmmm.ok

I went out of changing room, J pointed to the dressing table as I proceed to sit, she cover my chest with a cloth over my head covering my upper dress. She start to make up..

After the make up, I look at myself thei the mirror, wow, it don't look like me, it's not me…

J holding my shoulder saying, Dear you so beautiful, bet lots of b/f ya, she direct me to the studio pull open the full curtain and ask me to sit there while waiting for boss to arrive.

J could get me to pose some pose to ease myself, as she said I just pose standing pose, bending slightly with hand on knee pose side pose with head tilt backward..even raising my arm over my head pose..

Boss came in, direct me to sit on the long antique chair with arms rest, as he adjust the lights, the umbrella, the silver reflector and his camera standing on a tripod another strap on his body..

Boss: Ready, just smile and pose relax, I will correct you.

I pose sitting down side way facing camera bend slightly forward, hand in my knee, stand facing camera, turn and look back..

Boss: Ok, great, go change another costume.

Happily, I proceed to change, instead of changing in the changing room, I saw the dress all hang outside of changing room, Well as the studio curtain is fully drawn close, guess no harm, I proceed to undress, I pick up a white off shoulder dress, length above my mid thigh, a bit short. I slip it up my waist and zippedd up from behind..I pull open the changing room curtain to check..yeeee, can see my black panty slightly..J then walk over.
J: Dear any problem,.
Me: You see..
J: Oh no, I forgot to inform you to wear white, and there's no panty here. She whisper to me.
assuring me.. I nodded my head and took off my panty..

I proceed in to the studio, on seeing me, entering, boss took his camera clicking as I walk gracefully, turning as the helm of the short dress flare up..
Boss: Yes, beautiful, keep it up..I turn one more time before I bend down facing him hand placing between my thigh..I sense that he could see my cleavage as the front is V neck..

I need to have this job, after shutdown there could be retrenchment..

He signal me to jump, I place my leg
together and jumped bending my legs backwards and as I land, my skirt flare up again, showing my bare side thigh..
I sit and close my leg lean back on the back rest..click click..
I proceed to sit on the chair facing the back rest leg wide open straddling the chair, he goes round clicking, and he turn on the fan on
the floor blowing my hair up as I had let down my hair..blowing up my short skirt showing my bare butt, he goes round clicking, click click..

Boss: ok Beautiful.. ok one more hour to lunch, it's 11am..

I walk out of the studio, undress and about to take the other pink dress, I notice a lens at the end of the curtain between the wall.

I look up, so many lens, could be a deco.. I look at the mirror in the changing room, smiling to myself as I cross my hand on my chest..I like this pose..I turn side way, bend forward abit could see myself arching forward butt pushing up .

I quickly dress up and swing my hair, the pink dress is with strap and above the knee quiet translucent..

I walk in covering my lower body, never did I feel so aroused..dressing in sexy costume, even though, I have to hide my lower body..as I walk in still covering my lower body boss ask me to stop turn side facing cam and lean forward, click, click, leaning forward as I cross my hand over my chest doing the same as I'm changing..arch back a little as to push up my butt.. click click, he goes round clicking..

Boss: beautiful, so natural..ok stay there slowly slide your strap down..I do as instructed, sliding my strap down as I cross my hand over my chest, the dress drop further, I can't see as I focus on the camera, I feel the dress had drop below my bust, showing my bare side bust..he again goes round me clicking clicking, I arched my back brushing my hair up with my right hand and left hand covering further to my right bust..

Oh no, how did I end up in this pose..he keep clicking...he instruct me to lie down on the long sofa leg kick up behind..as I walk my dress slip further down to my waist, it stop there.. I lay down on the long sofa, hand placing in front exposing my side bust to him...I tilt my head back, he comes nearer, click click..

Turn over, he instructed, I froze..I cover my chest and turn over looking up at the ceiling, and turn facing him with a smile, lifting my legs up cycling, the helm of my skirt drop back towards my belly exposing my side thigh, my lower body

He went round clicking as he reach my side of lower body, before he click I get up covering my lower body, exposing my breast to him

Oh no..he click even more...I quickly bend forward, he move to the side and keep clicking…

Boss: Ok done, beautiful.

I sit up right covering my chest stare at him angrily..he came over, pat my shoulder saying "it's in the contract, you done well, I could intro some director to you" I shrouded off his hand angrily and walk out of the studio to wear back my clothes..I notice that he peek from the curtain as I change when I done and turn around can see that he close the curtain.

I went down to sit on the sofa waiting for J for lunch.
J came saying " Let's go", holding my hand as we walk out of the shop. I stop.
J : Anything wrong.
Me : I didn't wear anything underneath.
J covering her mouth giggling, "it's ok, at times we have to have this feeling cooling ourself."
M: Orr.

She bring me to a kopi shop, she order ban mian for me..and cool ice tea..
She told me how many models had come and go even at first shooting, saying you still good, judging from what I see.

Me: You seen it all, but didn't notice you..
She show me her hp small screen of all my pose.
Me: Delete it please.
J: Is ok dear trust me, we are professional, if you found out somewhere in the internet, you can sue us..
With that assurance, I nodded my head..
We proceed back to the shop..J pull my hand and lead me to her office.
J: sit down and relax, I play the entire shoot for you, you are beautiful so natural, you see where to improve..

As she turn her monitor to me and play the movie button… 5,,, 4,,,3,,,,2,,,1.. It show me walking in with the first dress….the more I see of myself, the more I feel I'm being slutty, I got a tingling sensation down below, crossing my leg, watching he last section makes me feel so sexy, and it don't look like me..the effect of make up.
I feel some juice down below…
I ask for the toilet, she guide me into one, I lift my skirt and sit on the bowl, looking around, the toilet is well maintained, pinkish colour potted plant with scent spraying..as I wipe my lower part, I bring the tissue up, oh no, white juice..I toss in into the bowl, take another tissue to clean, still having juice flowing…..dumping the tissue into the bowl, I flush it and went out to J Office.
J : We still have another hour, any questions..
Me : Err, I don't know, am I doing the correct thing, almost going nude, he saw my nude body, breast ..

J: I know l, I saw it too, you very natural, who else body haven't let others see, I'm sure your hubby is not your first right.
Me: How about you?
J: Well, I started off same as you, single, boss also single, I have a 4 bf before I married boss.
Me: How did you come to marry him?
J : Hmmm, during one of the shooting, almost similar to yours, ah ,no more than yours, I drop my gown, standing there froze..dunno what to do, he keep on clicking.. turn here turn there spread my leg standing raised my both hand brushing up.my hair, that's where he saw my entire body and I was clean shaven.

Me: Did he made advance?
J: no, he so professional, that he didn't do anything..he show all the shoot, I was surprised that I could do all that, infact my juice is flowing.
Me: Like what now, my juice flowing.
J then stretch her hand to touch mine..
J: wow so wet..in fact during the second shoot that I straight goes nude and after the session as I lay there posing, he came over and adjust my hair and pose, touching me all over, at one point he kiss me, one thing let to another, we have sex...and for the other 3 shooting We have sex..2 month later, I'm pregnant with his baby, My bf leave me, as he know that during that 3 to 4 month we didn't have sex..

He married me and we enjoy this business together, we have 2 babies, our maid looking after them..
Me: Wow, 2 babies, your body still in good shape.

J : You ready for the bridal shoot?
Me: Can I have a preview, what is the costumes is like. I flip through the album, mostly normal and all bare back, then I came across one post the bride in Chinese ancient bra, those small apron could see her side of her bust.. she pose untying the strap using both hand to squeeze her chest..Hmmmm

Me: Does any couple done nude photo shoot,
J: 2 couples, we have inform them to get in shape before we took it, they have to postpone and come back in 3 weeks with slimmer shape..

Boss: Ok time up.

I follow him up to the studio, J follow behind, she took out 4 sets of gown hang on the wall, pick one white bare back straight cut front, lace front all the way down 3 layer of inner liner and a round loop inside.
I undress my self as she help me to dress up, zip up the zip and let me to the dressing table, she do my hair and bundle it up, placing a silver small crown over my top.. follow by makeup, she cleanse away the previous make up and done another set As I look into the mirror, I giggles.

J: Why? No good
Me: No look so different, no body can recognise that is me.
J: That's good we keep to this set of make up, you can pose more sexy pose, tapping my shoulder as she walk away pulling the studio curtain for me to enter. They played the wedding march in music ..wow feel like Im getting married again .

The 4 sets if shoot goes smoothly without any exposure of my body, guess he seen enough.
Boss: That's all, you're very good, very natural..Dear work out her next assignment..

I proceed to pick up my panty and my dress went into changing room, draw the curtain close and change out to my dress.
I put on my dress hurriedly, open the curtain and about to walk down, that I realised I didn't have my bra and panty. How silly, I went back and grab my bra and panty and chuck it in to my tote bag..

I look at my watch, its 4pm.
I need to rush off, I bid J goodbye and walk out to hail taxi..
The taxi arrived, I board the taxi.
Me: HG Xxx xxxx.
Uncle: Ok

I reach my block after 30 mins.
I took the lift up to my floor, press the bell, my maid open the door carrying my little girl, I took over from her as she took my tote bag and went to my bedroom to put on my chair.
I carry my baby girl. " Mummy is back, got miss mummy" I kiss her chubby cheek, she smile ge..ge ge.
I carry her to the kitchen pour myself a glass of water, dink it as baby hand touch the glass.." no no, cannot girl"
Call mummy, she " ma...ma…"
Kiss her check mmmmm.muack.

Our maid came and took over,
Me: ok baby milk milk, neh neh time..
As my maid lay her putting on her back, letting her holding her milk bottle, she curl her legs up holding the milk bottle..ohhh. baby notti, as I tickle her chubby cheek..where did she learn from, maid said that she dunno she just do la.

I went into my bedroom close the door took off my dress..leave it in the floor, I took out my bra and panty went to bath room and put it in the basket.

I turn on the shower, letting the shower running over my head hoping to clear all those posing from my brain...I stand under shower for abt 19 min apply body foam and rub all over..cleansing my body with the shower, dry my self and hang back the towel, walk to wardrobe, took out a long tee place over my head and I pull down. I didn't put on panty as later hubby will take it off.

I went out to check my baby girl she is fast asleep on the cradle nettinh she was smiling as she sleep so adorable..

I sat on the sofa, turn on the tv..to CNA, we both like watching CNA..
Maid then brought my coffee and place on the table, "mum your coffee" I thanks her as she proceed to prepare dinner.

To be continue..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 17-05-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping waiting for more updated
Old 17-05-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Continue from part 1.

(A) The next day, as usual we wake up at 6am, shower together with hubby and he would doggie me in the bathroom..our usual routine.

Our Maid had prepare our breakfast, we ate our breakfast and hubby goes off at 7:30am..
i change into something comfortable as I know I have to change into their model clothes, I put on a blue loose dress with sleeves at the shoulder and I put on make up, bundle my hair up put on my high heel took my tote bag and went out bidding good bye to little girl and maid.
I hail a taxi as the company is at the north side.., soon taxi arrived,
Me: uncle Yishun xxxxx xxxx
Uncle ok.

The taxi stop exactly at the shop along the road side. I paid him and alighted.

~~~~~~~~~

(B) Me: Did he made advance?
J: no, he so professional, that he didn't do anything..he show all the shoot, I was surprised that I could do all that, infact my juice is flowing.
Me: Like what now, my juice flowing.
J then stretch her hand to touch mine..
J: wow so wet.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(C) I reach my block after 30 mins.
I took the lift up to my floor, press the bell, my maid open the door carrying my little girl, I took over from her as she took my tote bag and went to my bedroom to put on my chair.
I carry my baby girl. " Mummy is back, got miss mummy" I kiss her chubby cheek, she smile ge..ge ge.
I carry her to the kitchen pour myself a glass of water, dink it as baby hand touch the glass.." no no, cannot girl"
Call mummy, she " ma...ma…"
Kiss her check mmmmm.muack.

Our maid came and took over,
Me: ok baby milk milk, neh neh time..
As my maid lay her putting on her back, letting her holding her milk bottle, she curl her legs up holding the milk bottle..ohhh. baby notti, as I tickle her chubby cheek..where did she learn from, maid said that she dunno she just do la.

I went into my bedroom close the door took off my dress..leave it in the floor, I took out my bra and panty went to bath room and put it in the basket.

I turn on the shower, letting the shower running over my head hoping to clear all those posing from my brain...I stand under shower for abt 19 min apply body foam and rub all over..cleansing my body with the shower, dry my self and hang back the towel, walk to wardrobe, took out a long tee place over my head and I pull down. I didn't put on panty as later hubby will take it off.

I went out to check my baby girl she is fast asleep on the cradle nettinh she was smiling as she sleep so adorable..
Feel so touched n steamed reading these parts of the TS sis' story

(A)...love the way she describes the scenario of a typical morning for a young married couple preparing to go to work with the kid or baby at home...a little bit of quickie sex with her hubby 1st , then a quick breakfast tgt b4 bidding baby goodbye n rushing off to work

(B)...so steamed she had her wet pussy touched by another woman J, the boss' wife quite unexpectedly i believe while doing her photoshoot work

(C)...similarly love how she describes the situation when the mummy comes home from work, so happy to see baby n play with her a little while ...such display of warm family love for their kids...then dinner n after that a hot bath ..n esp the steamy part when after the bath she will wear the least clothes back on esp with no panties or underwear to make it easier for her hubby to access her pussy later at the end of the night when they make love n reward themselves with a round or 2 of enjoyable sex b4 falling asleep hugging each other after a tiring day at work

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-05-2021 at 11:43 PM.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LouisBoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very detailed description, as though I'm at the photoshoot
Old 17-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Continue from part 2.
Maid then brought my coffee and place on the table, "mum your coffee" I thanks her as she proceed to prepare dinner.

Part 3
Ding dong, the door bell ring, I went to open, I hugged my hubby as he step in, he hug me up and walk to bedroom..placing me down on the bed.. kissing me as he pull my long tee up saying " wah someone want air her pussy", I get up to hit his chest, he ducked..
Mmmmm. you play cheat..he held my head and kiss me,""ok ok I go shower, oh baby sleeping?"

Me: Ya..so shiok sleep wake up take milk play sleep.
Hubby went to shower as I wait for him on bed.

I almost sleep when hubby kiss me, bringing me up to him as he kiss me, he took off my big tee shirt, I whisper "mmmm..after dinner dear"
Hubby: Ok, ok let's have our dinner and a few drinks.

We proceed to have our dinner, I call out to my maid to eat together as baby is sleeping, she answer " Ok mum, coming"

Me: mmm, today dishes not bad ahh. You improve a lot, must learn from tv show.
Maid : Yes mum, thanks mum..
Turning to hubby " Dear we go NTUC get more grocery, meat, milk powder, fresh milk, cereals ok"

Hubby: oh Ok ok..want to bring baby along..?
Me: See whether she wake up or not..
We finish our dinner and brought our plate to the basin.
Pointing to the dishes as I said to the maid "You finished all ok".
Maid : Ok mum.

We proceed to sit on the sofa, hubby sit on his fav sofa, he pop open the can of beer, pop so loud that the sound wake baby up as she kick the cradle netting..

I went over to her,
" Hello baby, wake up har, un ke..ke..she raise up her hang, I pull her up carrying her up " mmmmm kissing her chubby face “Daddy back see.." She point to her father, I let hubby carry her., pat her backside, notti girl, she look at me turning her head, make funny face…

I sat down, took my hubby beer drink it and place back..
"Come mummy change diaper for you," she turn to me with stretch arm, I hold her by her arm pit, "mmmm...notti girl". I place her on the sofa with the diaper mat as our maid hand me the diaper and powder puff, I peel off the diaper pant I took out both the side pin , raise her feet took away her wet diaper and pass to
maid, clean her with wet tissue, dust some baby powder on her, lift her up as maid place the pamper on the diaper mat, I place her over the pamper and place both side flap with Velcro tape to the front velcro and pat it close.. lift her up mmmm...kissing her cheeks, hand her over to maid telling her to change her little t shirt.

Hubby pat his cheek saying" I want too"
I got up pull him up kiss him as he lift me up, "I go change" , he held up my leg as I hug him for support he place me on my feet while in the bed room. I took out a cotton short and place both my leg in and pull up.. pull down my big Tee,

Hubby : wah 2 in 1.
Me : hng.. easy mah long tee who can see.

Baby let's go, our maid took out the trolley as I carry baby..

We cross the street walk past a kopi shop, " dear dear, this kopi shop got lots of stall got most of my fav.
We walk to NTUC as I said..

We went in, hubby carry baby as maid and me pick up whatever we need, she pick some vege, chicken meats, cheese, breakfast ham and fresh milk while I pick up the cereal . Maid: mum coffee?

Me: No we get from that shop selling coffee powder..
Maid : ok mum
Me : what else?
Maid: wait mum, you wait here, she push our trolley and went picking up other stuff.
She return with our trolley full of other stuff.
Ms: wah you know how to cook ahh. Lotus root one pcs, lean pork collar, dried oyster, dried cuttlefish, two packet of herbs..hmmm. ok great.

She push the trolley infront advwe walk behind as I whisper to hubby, "she can take over me, ai mai." Hubby shroud saying " Siao"
I pinch hubby on his side " mai geh geh"
We laugh..
We reach the counter the maid already place Al back to our trolley.
Hubby: How much?
Counter: $85.

Hubby paid and we walk out to the coffee powder shop. I show maid that the shop is along the wet market row of shop..we reach the coffee powder shop, " uncle 2 packets"

Uncle: ok, wah baby so cute so chubby, your maid?
Me: yes, bring her along to get used of here.
Uncle: Yes yes, correct.

Maid took the 2 packets of coffee powde and place inside the trolley. We decided to head back as baby wanted to sleep as she stretch her arm leaning away from hubby to maid, " you carry her, I push the trolley"

I pat baby buttock saying "ngoh ngoh ahh, mmm little notti girl".
She make some noise and rest her head on maid shoulder..she look at us then turn to place her cheek on maid shoulder..

We reached home, maid put baby on the cradle swinging the cradle to made her sleep, I push the trolley to the kitchen,
Maid: mum leave it there, I unpack and keep in the cabinets and fridge.

Reasonable, at least she know where is the stuff. Hubby proceed to lock gate and door, latching it.
I went into our bedroom, hubby follow behind.. once in the bedroom he close the door, hug me from behind pushing me onto the bed...ouch..

Hubby: sorry
I turn over and kiss him, he took off my big Tee and my cotton shorts. We kiss and french as Zi reach down to hold his penis, I stroke his as he suck my nipples making me wet..I turn round to face his penis, kissing it licking it putting it in my mouth, sucking his penis till his penis hard and long..

.I turn back to lay on my back as he spread my leg, holding his penis, he slowly push inside, mmmm, ohhhhh yesss he fuck me faster and faster he push in and stay deep inside, can feel his penis touching inside, he push further deep.insidevwhen he pull out and push deeper..mmmmm yesss dear more... ohhh.. I want yours..after a few pushing his penis in, can feel his sperm hit inside of me.. he push deeper, I grab his body with my legs hug him tight.." I want another baby" he push deeper he Arghhhh.. shoot again, mmmm ohhhhh yesss.

He collapse on too of me, I kiss him," love you dear" hug him and kiss him tight. After a few minutes, he took out his penis and ly beside me. We fell asleep………....

Last edited by Cecelialee; 21-05-2021 at 08:35 AM.
Old 18-05-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
despofarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, thanks
Old 18-05-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, good start to a wonderful story. Definitely has a woman’s touch in the details. Nice style....

Great work!
Old 18-05-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Continue from part 2.

Part 3
Ding dong, the door bell ring, I went to open, I hugged my hubby as he step in, he hug me up and walk to bedroom..placing me down on the bed.. kissing me as he pull my long tee up saying " wah someone want air her pussy", I get up to hit his chest, he ducked..
Mmmmm. you play cheat..he held my head and kiss me,""ok ok I go shower, oh baby sleeping?"
Me: Ya..so shiok sleep wake up take milk play sleep.
Hubby went to shower as I wait for him on bed.

I almost sleep when hubby kiss me, bringing me up to him as he kiss me, he took off my big tee shirt, I whisper "mmmm..after dinner dear"
Hubby: Ok, ok let's have our dinner and a few drinks.

We proceed to have our dinner, I call out to my maid to eat together as baby is sleeping, she answer " Ok mum, coming"

Me: mmm, today dishes not bad ahh. You improve a lot, must learn from tv show.
Maid : Yes mum, thanks mum..
Turning to hubby " Dear we go NTUC get more grocery, meat, milk powder, fresh milk, cereals ok"
Hubby: oh Ok ok..want to bring baby along..?
Me: See whether she wake up or not..
We finish our dinner and brought our plate to the basin.
Pointing to the dishes as I said to the maid "You finished all ok".
Maid : Ok mum.

We proceed to sit on the sofa, hubby sit on his fav sofa, he pop open the can of beer, pop so loud that the sound wake baby up as she kick the cradle netting..

I went over to her,
" Hello baby, wake up har, un ke..ke..she raise up her hang, I pull her up carrying her up " mmmmm kissing her chubby face “Daddy back see.." She point to her father, I let hubby carry her., pat her backside, notti girl, she look at me turning her head, make funny face…
I sat down, took my hubby beer drink it and place back..
"Come mummy change diaper for you," she turn to me with stretch arm, I hold her by her arm pit, "mmmm...notti girl". I place her on the sofa with the diaper mat as our maid hand me the diaper and powder puff, I peel off the diaper pant I took out both the side pin , raise her feet took away her wet diaper and pass to
maid, clean her with wet tissue, dust some baby powder on her, lift her up as maid place the pamper on the diaper mat, I place her over the pamper and place both side flap with Velcro tape to the front velcro and pat it close.. lift her up mmmm...kissing her cheeks, hand her over to maid telling her to change her little t shirt.
Hubby pat his cheek saying" I want too"
I got up pull him up kiss him as he lift me up, "I go change" , he held up my leg as I hug him for support he place me on my feet while in the bed room. I took out a cotton short and place both my leg in and pull up.. pull down my big Tee,
Hubby : wah 2 in 1.
Me : hng.. easy mah long tee who can see.
Baby let's go, our maid took out the trolley as I carry baby..

We cross the street walk past a kopi shop, " dear dear, this kopi shop got lots of stall got most of my fav.
We walk to NTUC as I said..
We went in, hubby carry baby as maid and me pick up whatever we need, she pick some vege, chicken meats, cheese, breakfast ham and fresh milk while I pick up the cereal . Maid: mum coffee?
Me: No we get from that shop selling coffee powder..
Maid : ok mum
Me : what else?
Maid: wait mum, you wait here, she push our trolley and went picking up other stuff.
She return with our trolley full of other stuff.
Ms: wah you know how to cook ahh. Lotus root one pcs, lean pork collar, dried oyster, dried cuttlefish, two packet of herbs..hmmm. ok great.
She push the trolley infront advwe walk behind as I whisper to hubby, "she can take over me, ai mai." Hubby shroud saying " Siao"
I pinch hubby on his side " mai geh geh"
We laugh..
We reach the counter the maid already place Al back to our trolley.
Hubby: How much?
Counter: $85.
Hubby paid and we walk out to the coffee powder shop. I show maid that the shop is along the wet market row of shop..we reach the coffee powder shop, " uncle 2 packets"
Uncle: ok, wah baby so cute so chubby, your maid?
Me: yes, bring her along to get used of here.
Uncle: Yes yes, correct.
Maid took the 2 packets of coffee powde and place inside the trolley. We decided to head back as baby wanted to sleep as she stretch her arm leaning away from hubby to maid, " you carry her, I push the trolley"
I pat baby buttock saying "ngoh ngoh ahh, mmm little notti girl".
She make some noise and rest her head on maid shoulder..she look at us then turn to place her cheek on maid shoulder..
We reached home, maid put baby on the cradle swinging the cradle to made her sleep, I push the trolley to the kitchen,
Maid: mum leave it there, I unpack and keep in the cabinets and fridge.
Reasonable, at least she know where is the stuff. Hubby proceed to lock gate and door, latching it.
I went into our bedroom, hubby follow behind.. once in the bedroom he close the door, hug me from behind pushing me onto the bed...ouch..
Hubby: sorry
I turn over and kiss him, he took off my big Tee and my cotton shorts. We kiss and french as Zi reach down to hold his penis, I stroke his as he suck my nipples making me wet..I turn round to face his penis, kissing it licking it putting it in my mouth, sucking his penis till his penis hard and long...I turn back to lay on my back as he spread my leg, holding his penis, he slowly push inside, mmmm, ohhhhh yesss he fuck me faster and faster he push in and stay deep inside, can feel his penis touching inside, he push further deep.insidevwhen he pull out and push deeper..mmmmm yesss dear more... ohhh.. I want yours..after a few pushing his penis in, can feel his sperm hit inside of me.. he push deeper, I grab his body with my legs hug him tight.." I want another baby" he push deeper he Arghhhh.. shoot again, mmmm ohhhhh yesss. He collapse on too of me, I kiss him," love you dear" hug him and kiss him tight. After a few minutes, he took out his penis and ly beside me. We fell asleep………....
Thanks v much to TS sis for daringly n openly sharing so sensually n sexily with us with so much details how young married couples like herself strip each other naked to hv sex with each other in the night b4 they fall asleep...n how her hubby fucks her n how she enjoyed his fuck with his erected penis deep inside her wet pussy ..n how husbands in general fuck their wives even harder n faster when they ask for a baby

it's the BEST I hv read so far which few other sis would ever dare to share so openly...not sure if I m correct or not, sense something notti cumming up for her n her hubby towards the end of tis part 3 of her story

Bookmark this thread of hers for future reading...a must-read for young married couples esp those who r going to tie the knot ..to hv an insight into how married life is like after the wedding day n night

bro StephenL is so lucky to hv sis Cecelialee as his wifey...how I wish she is mine too...*wink*

Last edited by Rickey; 18-05-2021 at 01:21 PM.
Old 18-05-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

woo nice update camping for more chapter
Old 18-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Nice stories Sis here to support
Old 18-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Nice stories Sis here to support
Hey bro, when can u continue the story of yr notti wifey K from her POV ??? ...we waiting soooo long already leh

Old 18-05-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, this is so well narrated. What a nicely written story~ I’m here supporting & will be looking forward for the following updates till the very end. Keep up the good work Cecilia.
Old 18-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Hi all bros and sis,
Thanks for the support taking time to read and enjoying my script.
Here's part 4 next

Old 18-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Part 4
Next day

I got a call from J to go down to her office to collect my cheque at 4pm.
I arrived at the photo salon shop at around 3: 30pm..

Good afternoon boss.
B: Good afternoon, here's your cheque of $500.
Me: How come so much?
B: Well I got a client who is interested to hire you.
Me: You show them my nude pic?
B: No just the normal and the pink dress where you show side way lying down.
Me: Ok. What else?
B: He want to have an audition.
Me: When?
B: He didn't mentioned, Well there's extra for you to get some make up or dress.
Me: mmm, Thanks Boss.Where's J.
He point to J office

I open the door
Me: Oops, Sorry..I close back
J: It's ok, what I have you also have, come in.
She unhook her bra, out it in her bag, and bend slightly to remove her panty, wow her movement so sexy..

Me: Wow,
J: You like what you see..your turn now
Me: What?
J; Come on.

She proceed towards..lift up my loose fitting dress in split second, reached her arm behind me as I'm still with raised arm to unhook my bra and in swiftent bend down to slip down my black panty..
J; Wow Clean shaven
Me: Bitch

She took my bra and panty and place inside my Tote bag.

She then slip in her black cotton dress with short sleeves, she look at the mirror, she pull down both of her short sleeves those with elastic band..
She turn here and there..satisfied, she pull me alone and left the shop, bidding her hubby goodbye

We lock arm to arm, both walking away happily knowing that both were braless and pantyless.. we figgles .

Where to? I asked..

J: Go chilled out find some guys.

Me: Dun want..

J: Come on, you would pick one as your male model..

Me: Shy leh..

J: Why, you're this set of make up, no body could recignise you. You drink?

Me : Seldom drink, as after work I go back straight..

J: What a waste..

Me: Why is that so?

J: Oh my dear C. Ok we go to that kopi shop sit outside the pavilion, I tell you more.

We reached the kopi shop, she choose a corner table. Order 2 drinks

Me: Tell me

She light up a cigarette ouff it and exhale, looking at me. She shifted her chair sitting near to me, placing her hand in my upper arm.

J: Ok, what do you have now.

Me : My body lah.

J : Exactly, that day you were superb, I was jealous initially, first time boss praised a new comer.

Me: Sorry.

J : No problem, It's your body and pose that would get you lots of guys and contract. Got it.

Me: Oh, How about you, you also got good shape.

J: Nah, most of them knew my hubby and could not offered me.

The Drinks arrived, She pay for it, and hand one bottle to me

J: Ever drink this

me: Yes

Me: What if guys become touchy..and pay you for over night?

J:;Haha, you want? I can recommend very rich guy to you.

Me: Chey, I'm married.

J: Ok if they become to touchy, you can stop them. Touching of back thigh is ok

Me: But I'm very sensitive..

J: Oh my, you need to get used to it over come your sensitivity..I know The first one as he's other guys you might not control the urge, you can always go with him for few hours of petting to get it off

Me :Ok,

I sip a sip a bit of the small bottle drink and shake it as per instructions..and drank half..
She passed me a cigarette, light up and Inhale the cigarette and exhale..like normal smokerz.

J : Wow, can see that you are a smoker

Me: J, I didn't tell my hubby that I got this part time, and if i go pub, i will be like full of smoke smell.

J : No problem, I can help.
She look at her watch 5pm.
"Ok time to go, we drink the remainder beer and off we go.
We hail a cab down to clarke quay.
It take us 30mins to reach Clarke Quay, after paying the fare, we alighted, she pull me along where we came to a pub..
We we enter, she greets one guy hugging as they greet, soon she found her table, a small table good for 4.
I whisper to J, "What time we going off" She whisper " We just arrived"

*""Ok ok I whatsapp hubby that I will be late as I had gathering with colleague.""*

To be continue

Old 18-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

nice the fun begin

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1