The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Mun Mun, Sally and Maggie from H2 were my go to. Used to go there after CCA in school after I've changed out of my uniform. Had my 1st bonk there in my 1st year in poly.

Stopped going here back in 2017 once I started to chiong GL. Good memories.
haha which is your fav then? who is your virgin WL then?
Old 19-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Join the PT Chat:

https://t.me/+Y7rCjKjcWHA1NjVl
Old 20-01-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

In the tradition of The Purge. Is never reinvent RLDs. New normal is not like this. The so called new founding fathers control illegal health ctrs, a term given by ex Pat, who I nicked named Lady Macbeth. What do we get? Increase in local infections. Till a cure is found. Stay safe!

Survive Covid 19. May god be with us.
Old 20-01-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

Three men were charged on Thursday (20 January) over their actions at a funeral last May, where they allegedly chanted secret society slogans.

Young Chin Peng, 63; Adrian Chua Yong Han, 46;, and Chiau Chee Meng, 53, were each handed charges for being members of an unlawful society, under the Societies Act of 1966 and for breaching safe management measures.
-------------
This is 2022 how come we still have such old gangsters, forget me for coming out with this terms. They will please guilty after LNY in court.

What we have past 2 yrs is the mother of all illness. To those who still harbor such fake SS nonsense. Be brave and vote the right people into the house. Not those who bully the people, and face to face with big countries. Suddenly no balls.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

CNY brings back fond memories. On the eve of CNY, will usually rush down to PT to get one last bonk before they close shop for CNY. It will take about 2 weeks before all the gals return back and some may extend leave for 1 month. The gals will be busy packing to rush home but want to make some quick bucks before going off. The place will also be hustling and bustling with the crowd. Sometimes, need to wait in the queue and can be bad luck if the guy in front is the last customer she takes for the day before going off. By 12.00pm to 1.00pm, all the girls will be off and the place will look dead for the next 2 to 3 days. Now, it dead for good!.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

i still remember the times whereby will rush down to be the 1st customer for the day to get fresh abalone taste haha.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
i still remember the times whereby will rush down to be the 1st customer for the day to get fresh abalone taste haha.
haha... yes. I did that a few times too. Will arrange with them via msg and go in as first customer to get it fresh. Haiz ... gone were the days.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
haha... yes. I did that a few times too. Will arrange with them via msg and go in as first customer to get it fresh. Haiz ... gone were the days.
haha exciting right? Those were the days LOL
Old 06-02-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

Sorry! My friends I borrowed this thread to post a dark chapter of our history. After watching "crime library", my memories flash back to a page back into the 60s to 90s. Seniors who are born locals will recall Indian security guards.

Btw 60s to 90s. Into 2000s our security systems were up, not to forget fire alarms too. B4 this include banks. Not all banks have security systems. There were cases of robberies targeted at shops and coffee shops. Of course commercial venues too. That period of times all security guards are not armed, a lot slept at their premises. No CCTV no alarm. Coffee shops were open targets.

There were cases of robbery, and murder that remind un solved. Of course I recalled many KP people suspect the people who done it were FWs. There fore that 40 yrs other races dare not be security guards. We said. Indian man are braved to take up the jobs.

Thanks for reading.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

The "haunting" memories will stayed in this place, even Renovated to FW hostels, and eating places. The souls of WLs and customers walked among with good and bad memories.

In the traditional of James Wan's movies. It is not the place, it is the people. No matter. I will never eat there because of flash backs. Painful and, we move on.

I code HK director, John Woo gangsters movies back into the 90s. How are we going to get out of this mess?
Old 16-02-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Same. After some time, know what time they usually reach. Then I’ll reach around that time to be the first customer. If I cannot be the first cause of whatever reason, then I aim to be the last customer. So that they won’t rush.
Old 16-02-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Same. After some time, know what time they usually reach. Then I’ll reach around that time to be the first customer. If I cannot be the first cause of whatever reason, then I aim to be the last customer. So that they won’t rush.
so far which WLs u taste as 1st customer LOL
Old 18-02-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
so far which WLs u taste as 1st customer LOL
The aim is always Cooki. You?
Old 18-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
The aim is always Cooki. You?
H22 Xiaowei
Old 23-02-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
Kitts1000 asking for underage lobang, getting banned temporarily, laying low for two years and popping out again pretending nothing happened.

Please look:

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16...postcount=1111

Very arrogant some more and sending me a PM to taunt me.
Why stop posting? I tot u like it alot? Daily post leh? I tot u very on de? Or u have too many dup acct to handle? Where your good brother wayne lim? Go jail again liao?

Last edited by kitts1000; 23-02-2022 at 01:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1