The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiou06 View Post
can share your pure solid massage contact pls?
You got mail. Check your PM. TQ
Old 05-12-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Both Jin & Tao, no release. They outfront inform you 1st. Those PRC said their JG skill is good, is not my cup of coffee as compare to the authentic JG masters I have been by PRC & Thai.
Bro , can I have the contact for the PRC & Thai JG master ? Thank u
Old 08-12-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

I went to see May yesterday.. (‘May Traditional Treatment Centre’ On Google maps and has Facebook page with contact number)

I made my appointment via WhatsApp for 2 hour massage + 30 mins man treatment.. I thought it was going to be a 1 woman shop.. I buzzed and was let in.. a lady appeared from the back and asked if I was looking for a massage.. I tried to explain I had a booking but she didn’t understand my English. In the end I just showed her my WhatsApp messages.

She scurried off and was shouting through a curtain then showed me to a room - solid walls but curtain door. I’m stark bollock naked putting my clothes away when the curtain opens an this old lady (guessing 65) is stood there with a glass of water for me.. she comes in, motions me to lie down and starts massaging.. she says 1 hour massage? I tell her I booked 2. So she starts a pretty good massage..

After 10 mins someone calls her through the curtain and she disappears.. then someone else comes in and tells me to turn over and lie on my back.. she lift the towel off me, oils up my cock and balls, then finally says she’ll do the man treatment now.. I’m now assuming this is May

So the man treatment was interesting.. both similar and also different to JG’s I’ve had in Singapore.. May doesn’t speak perfect English but she tries hard to make herself understood. She explained everything she was doing, where I should feel pain and what the ultimate goal should be.. she was very very informative.. it was purely medicinal with no sensuality.. as for the pain people speak about.. sure it hurt at times but not unbearable.. “no pain, no gain” as they say..

I wasn’t timing, but I’m guessing the man treatment lasted just over 20 mins.. she told me she was finished and left, telling me she would WhatsApp me the details of the herbal remedies I should buy when I’m back in Singapore.. ‘Huiji waist tonic’ if anyone is interested..

Next walks in another lady I’m guessing late 40’s possibly early 50’s at a push.. she is wearing a very tight T-shirt with a decent rack and jeans.. I’m still on my back naked.. she looks at my cock, smiles and asks me to turn over.. I later found out her name was June..

So June starts my 2 hour massage and the lady has strength.. you could see the muscles in mer arms.. so as she’s working her way down, she starts on my left leg and oils up my balls at the same time.. right leg she does the same so this time I open my legs and lift my butt.. she takes the hint and massages my balls but no cock play

On the flip, she does head, chest, then stomach. During the head massage, she positioned my head between her titties and they felt great.. Once she gets to my stomach I have a raging hardon.. she massages a round and over it to get me really turned on.. she popped the GQ rm50 for HJ rm100 to get her titties out.. after feeling them on my head I had to go the rm100 option..

Titties felt natural and very full like a 20yo. She had a light complexion and milk chocolate coloured nipples that were to die for.. she offered her breast to my mouth and I sucked, all the time she slowly stocked my cock.. heaven!!!

After 15 mins of bliss I blew.. my only gripe was she only lifted her top and pulled down her bra. She wouldn’t take it off.. she kept her jeans on, but I was ok with that. Massage finished at least 15mins short, but she’d run out of things to massage and I was bored.

Next time I’ll either get a 1 hour massage or see if I can get just a man treatment and go to a spa or Thai joint for a massage..
Old 08-12-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
I went to see May yesterday.. (‘May Traditional Treatment Centre’ On Google maps and has Facebook page with contact number)

I made my appointment via WhatsApp for 2 hour massage + 30 mins man treatment.. I thought it was going to be a 1 woman shop.. I buzzed and was let in.. a lady appeared from the back and asked if I was looking for a massage.. I tried to explain I had a booking but she didn’t understand my English. In the end I just showed her my WhatsApp messages.

She scurried off and was shouting through a curtain then showed me to a room - solid walls but curtain door. I’m stark bollock naked putting my clothes away when the curtain opens an this old lady (guessing 65) is stood there with a glass of water for me.. she comes in, motions me to lie down and starts massaging.. she says 1 hour massage? I tell her I booked 2. So she starts a pretty good massage..

After 10 mins someone calls her through the curtain and she disappears.. then someone else comes in and tells me to turn over and lie on my back.. she lift the towel off me, oils up my cock and balls, then finally says she’ll do the man treatment now.. I’m now assuming this is May

So the man treatment was interesting.. both similar and also different to JG’s I’ve had in Singapore.. May doesn’t speak perfect English but she tries hard to make herself understood. She explained everything she was doing, where I should feel pain and what the ultimate goal should be.. she was very very informative.. it was purely medicinal with no sensuality.. as for the pain people speak about.. sure it hurt at times but not unbearable.. “no pain, no gain” as they say..

I wasn’t timing, but I’m guessing the man treatment lasted just over 20 mins.. she told me she was finished and left, telling me she would WhatsApp me the details of the herbal remedies I should buy when I’m back in Singapore.. ‘Huiji waist tonic’ if anyone is interested..

Next walks in another lady I’m guessing late 40’s possibly early 50’s at a push.. she is wearing a very tight T-shirt with a decent rack and jeans.. I’m still on my back naked.. she looks at my cock, smiles and asks me to turn over.. I later found out her name was June..

So June starts my 2 hour massage and the lady has strength.. you could see the muscles in mer arms.. so as she’s working her way down, she starts on my left leg and oils up my balls at the same time.. right leg she does the same so this time I open my legs and lift my butt.. she takes the hint and massages my balls but no cock play

On the flip, she does head, chest, then stomach. During the head massage, she positioned my head between her titties and they felt great.. Once she gets to my stomach I have a raging hardon.. she massages a round and over it to get me really turned on.. she popped the GQ rm50 for HJ rm100 to get her titties out.. after feeling them on my head I had to go the rm100 option..

Titties felt natural and very full like a 20yo. She had a light complexion and milk chocolate coloured nipples that were to die for.. she offered her breast to my mouth and I sucked, all the time she slowly stocked my cock.. heaven!!!

After 15 mins of bliss I blew.. my only gripe was she only lifted her top and pulled down her bra. She wouldn’t take it off.. she kept her jeans on, but I was ok with that. Massage finished at least 15mins short, but she’d run out of things to massage and I was bored.

Next time I’ll either get a 1 hour massage or see if I can get just a man treatment and go to a spa or Thai joint for a massage..
Wow … Bro … I counted 3 ladies massage & play with you. How much you pay for each of them & the 2-hrs ?
Old 08-12-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Wow … Bro … I counted 3 ladies massage & play with you. How much you pay for each of them & the 2-hrs ?
Lol.. 1st one was just 10-15 min back massage, 2nd was therapeutic men treatment, 3rd was 2hr full body with topless HJ..

2hr massage = rm110
30 min men treatment = rm80
Topless HJ = rm100
Total cost = rm290 or SGD$89

Old 10-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

I messaged Jojo while I was in JB even though posts on this thread suggested she was no longer operating. She finally replied but her prices seem really high to me for JG.. I’m not sure if they drop after the first visit..

“Good afternoon, sorry for missing your message.

For JB treatment price list:
1 session ( 15 minutes treatment + 15 minutes massage stomach and both leg ) RM265 ( included medicines for four days ,penis pump and placenta massage oil )

For body massage price list:
1 hour - RM58
1.5 hours - RM79
2 hours - RM99”
Old 03-02-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
eyeswideshut010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeyeswideshut010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros know ipoh got such service with happy ending? thanks
Old 25-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Simpletay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Any new other than Jin, taotao, may and jojo?
Thought the same house only Jin and taotao only? May and Jojo also in the same house? If so, anyone got their contact?

Thanks
Old 25-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpletay View Post
Thought the same house only Jin and taotao only? May and Jojo also in the same house? If so, anyone got their contact?

Thanks
Bro,

1. Jin & Tao same house beside KSL
2. Jojo has her own shop that is around da ma market
3. May has her own shop around or close to KSL on main road.

Exact location of their unit, please contact them. they are almost at the same area or within driving distance.

Tao: t1729823216
Jin: Jin0163359652
MAY Wechat: maymentreatment
Jojo Whatsapp: +60 16-702 1188

May - treatment damn painful, it's the no pain no gain kind of JG. You will know what i mean after you tried. And she's not very kind with her words. many bros commented of this before. but what she says is meaningful to you if you want to maintain your dick. always pushing for huji tonic and die die must buy SG one and not from JB.

Jojo - gives you a Chinese sinseh feeling... many many can do cannot do teachings as well. if you're new to her shop, remember to think if you really want to drink her herbal soup as not cheap. and she sells package as well, with package, the pricing still ok. Else at RM265.. it's kind of the same as what you can find in SG. remember to check with Jojo if you plan on visiting as she now also operates from KL.

Hope above useful to you.
Old 26-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Simpletay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
Bro,

1. Jin & Tao same house beside KSL
2. Jojo has her own shop that is around da ma market
3. May has her own shop around or close to KSL on main road.

Exact location of their unit, please contact them. they are almost at the same area or within driving distance.

Tao: t1729823216
Jin: Jin0163359652
MAY Wechat: maymentreatment
Jojo Whatsapp: +60 16-702 1188

May - treatment damn painful, it's the no pain no gain kind of JG. You will know what i mean after you tried. And she's not very kind with her words. many bros commented of this before. but what she says is meaningful to you if you want to maintain your dick. always pushing for huji tonic and die die must buy SG one and not from JB.

Jojo - gives you a Chinese sinseh feeling... many many can do cannot do teachings as well. if you're new to her shop, remember to think if you really want to drink her herbal soup as not cheap. and she sells package as well, with package, the pricing still ok. Else at RM265.. it's kind of the same as what you can find in SG. remember to check with Jojo if you plan on visiting as she now also operates from KL.

Hope above useful to you.
Thank you for the details .... cheers
Old 09-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 20
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

For Jin and Tao, I have tried, FR as follow
Tao
Massage : Good
JG: Good
HJ: by default, she is normal stroking, but if yu prefer to be slow, take own time playing your bird, she is fine
Can chat, if communicate in chinese

Jin
Massage: strength ok only, not as hard as Tao
JG: more of playing bird, and slowly release for you, overall is comfortable

I prefer Tao between these 2

There is a new girl "Jiang", wechat: jiang01160785257, just say 哆啦A夢intro, will do.

She is young, way younger than Tao and Jin, smooth fair white skin, simple looking
Massage: Good, got Tao strength, skill is there, can see effort is there, know where to press
JG: this need to be improved, I'm sure she should have no problem mastering JG in no time
Can chat also, very friendly.
鄰家女孩 type
Old 09-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post
Tao
HJ: by default, she is normal stroking, but if yu prefer to be slow, take own time playing your bird, she is fine

Jin

There is a new girl "Jiang", wechat: jiang01160785257, just say 哆啦A夢intro, will do.

She is young, way younger than Tao and Jin, smooth fair white skin, simple looking
Massage: Good, got Tao strength, skill is there, can see effort is there, know where to press
JG: this need to be improved, I'm sure she should have no problem mastering JG in no time
鄰家女孩 type
Jiang stay together with two of them or separately 🤔
Old 11-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro can share pure solid massage or jg? TIA
Old 13-03-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post
Tao

Jin

鄰家女孩 type
I find tao for jg. Her jg is really effective. Can feel it next morning.
Old 17-03-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 20
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Jiang stay together with two of them or separately 🤔
All under 1 roof
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1