The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Which soapy in Bangkok has the best VIP room?

I am guessing maria has the best vip room ?
Old 04-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has the best VIP room. But that is, if you're willing to spend the money.
If you're talking about regular VIP rooms, then most soapies are about the same... Poseidon, Labelle, Emmanuelle, Colonze, The Bank and Maria all have regular VIP rooms and like VIP of the VIP rooms.

To be frank, i most recently visited the VIP room at La Belle and spent 20k baht for their package. Spent about 3hours in the room. Was it worth? Oh yes, the 2 girls were hot and chemistry was great! Would i do it again? Probably not unless someone else is paying... ha ha
Old 06-12-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Maria has the best VIP room. But that is, if you're willing to spend the money.
If you're talking about regular VIP rooms, then most soapies are about the same... Poseidon, Labelle, Emmanuelle, Colonze, The Bank and Maria all have regular VIP rooms and like VIP of the VIP rooms.

To be frank, i most recently visited the VIP room at La Belle and spent 20k baht for their package. Spent about 3hours in the room. Was it worth? Oh yes, the 2 girls were hot and chemistry was great! Would i do it again? Probably not unless someone else is paying... ha ha
Wow 20k! But if the service is really good and meets all your expectations, i guess it is worth it. Have nv visited a soapy massage before yet in bkk. Not surr wanna try or not.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 07-12-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Wow 20k! But if the service is really good and meets all your expectations, i guess it is worth it. Have nv visited a soapy massage before yet in bkk. Not surr wanna try or not.
Membership package gives u 20k baht credit with free use of VIP room and bottles of whiskey it doesn't mean he spent entire 20k for one night. Credit valid for 1 year.

If the ladies he picked was 5k each, he spent only 10k and got to use vip room free for 3 hrs.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do you all know whether the Papasans have different price list depending on which country u r from?

I saw a few cards with different price at black caviar. The mamasan said the rest not relevant.

At maria I didn't see any other cards but the starting price for me was 6200, then 7200 8200. Was it the same for u guys?
Old 11-12-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
Do you all know whether the Papasans have different price list depending on which country u r from?

I saw a few cards with different price at black caviar. The mamasan said the rest not relevant.

At maria I didn't see any other cards but the starting price for me was 6200, then 7200 8200. Was it the same for u guys?
from what i read on the sites, foreigners get charge extra 1k in some joints
Old 11-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
from what i read on the sites, foreigners get charge extra 1k in some joints
The extra 1k is for farang (ang moh) or Indian/Malay. Chinese looking customers usually do not need to pay extra 1k.

There used to be a small number of MPs that have a tourist vs local price. But i heard no longer the case, but can't confirm. I can speak some thai and look thai, so usually is the standard price list
Old 11-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The extra 1k is for farang (ang moh) or Indian/Malay. Chinese looking customers usually do not need to pay extra 1k.

There used to be a small number of MPs that have a tourist vs local price. But i heard no longer the case, but can't confirm. I can speak some thai and look thai, so usually is the standard price list
same here. i guess be able to speak a little helps with the prices. i take taxi they also auto on meter lol
Old 15-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought it was Club 102 but I maybe wrong.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xdeviant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of mitu, daisy dream, doki doki and kokoro, which has the best vip room?
Old 19-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i visited black caviar ...

all in all, it is a good place to go to see many girls at one go, wash eyes , maybe grab some food.... whilst at it.

GFE = robotic
ambience = nice
price = not cheap

i wont be back
Old 21-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
i visited black caviar ...

all in all, it is a good place to go to see many girls at one go, wash eyes , maybe grab some food.... whilst at it.

GFE = robotic
ambience = nice
price = not cheap

i wont be back
apparently black caviar and maria most expensive now. my friend went and he had a good time at maria, i dont want to go too pricey for me
Old 21-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdeviant View Post
Out of mitu, daisy dream, doki doki and kokoro, which has the best vip room?
took kokoro red room once. interesting. bdsm theme. got candle for you to drip also
Old 21-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoiseeker View Post
apparently black caviar and maria most expensive now. my friend went and he had a good time at maria, i dont want to go too pricey for me
i came acress a tiktok video, the content creator mentioned rates at Maria starts from 6200 onwards.
Old 24-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I vote Maria.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1