The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jialatking is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

thanks for sharing the this info, at least we have assurance that the girls are checked frequently.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
is from the horse mouth...most brothel keeper knew about it too

medical in confidence is not allowed to made public
the chances of getting HIV via vagina is very low. best is to wear umbrella all the time bro...
Old 08-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by jialatking View Post
the chances of getting HIV via vagina is very low. best is to wear umbrella all the time bro...
Be safe than sorry
Old 09-09-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That’s not true, let’s not create a false sense of security.

Yes, it’s statistically low, but not with a person known to be HIV+ and high viral dose (like initial infection stage)

Also yes, vaginal is less vs anal, anal is the highest risk for recipient.

If you ever suspect you’re exposed, you can see a Dr and start emergency PrEp treatment, ideally within 24 hours, post 48 hours success rate at prevention of seroconversion is low AFAIK.

Swallowing prevention doses for a month is better than having to pay for that medicine and swallow it for the rest of your live. It’s expensive and it has side effects.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
That’s not true, let’s not create a false sense of security.

Yes, it’s statistically low, but not with a person known to be HIV+ and high viral dose (like initial infection stage)

Also yes, vaginal is less vs anal, anal is the highest risk for recipient.

If you ever suspect you’re exposed, you can see a Dr and start emergency PrEp treatment, ideally within 24 hours, post 48 hours success rate at prevention of seroconversion is low AFAIK.

Swallowing prevention doses for a month is better than having to pay for that medicine and swallow it for the rest of your live. It’s expensive and it has side effects.
Good info bro. thanks for sharing this
Old 09-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Just for sharing, recently i have some exposure and went to DTAP for STD screening.I spoke to the DR about my concern of getting HIV or Syphilis from the girl in the legalised fish tanks in GL. He said i will not get HIV or Syphilis from the girls there but there are chances of getting other STD if do BBBJ without cap. He shared that the most common std he sees nowadays are gnonorhea and chlamydia and the ratio to hiv or sphyilis is like 99/1. So if u have always use condoms u dont have to worry. dont scare yourself bro!
Old 09-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just for sharing, recently i have some exposure and went to DTAP for STD screening.I spoke to the DR about my concern of getting HIV or Syphilis from the girl in the legalised fish tanks in GL. He said i will not get HIV or Syphilis from the girls there but there are chances of getting other STD if do BBBJ without cap. He shared that the most common std he sees nowadays are gnonorhea and chlamydia and the ratio to hiv or sphyilis is like 99/1. So if u have always use condoms u dont have to worry. dont scare yourself bro!
yup thats what i suspect too.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
It ended up with HIV PEP.
Hope it was a negative after the treatment. Dr told me if taken in time, its success rate is over 90% at prevention of seroconversion. If you even doubt it, better to consult a dr and start a PEP.

Accidental dip happened to me before with someone I met online for NSA (stranger but not a sex worker), I was already erect and reaching out to kiss her in missionary position, she was young and wet (I was 26, she was 19-20 I think), before I know it, my penis dipped into her pussy. We were like, since it happened, might as well continue without condom. Thinking of it now, I was such a bonehad.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Yes, my previous PEP was sucessful and for unprotected oral and protected vaginal.

I ought to have mentioned, my accidental dip was while I was protected.....it was about 2 days ago. In fact, I am not even sure if it even really happeneded. I am so inexperienced with the mechanics of sex that I am not even fully sure what it feels like.

Thanks for sharing your experience

But quite sure you are safe from 2 days ago experience la
Old 09-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

You might be worrying too much, like you mentioned anxiety issue. Seeing a counselor for something like CBT might help. I have a book recommendation if you’re interested.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kid6425 is Cool - loads of Potential

Seriously friends,
Scared don’t play, play don’t scared.
U go massage do HJ only also can tio std from dirty towels or the hands.
If wan 100% safe go buy Tenga or use own hand. Sure 100% safe.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Seriously friends,
Scared don’t play, play don’t scared.
U go massage do HJ only also can tio std from dirty towels or the hands.
If wan 100% safe go buy Tenga or use own hand. Sure 100% safe.
small heart or ppl who has anxiety really canot go cheong...they will tramuatized easily...if really kena then kena lor..even HIV today is managable with the cocktail drugs. To me the mental health is more important to lead a happy life
Old 09-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Dear bros,

Has anyone heard of any past or recent cases of hiv in geylang legal brothels? Is it very rare? Will the whole house be shut down if 1 girl is positive?

I am new here, heard of people who do raw in geylang brothels. Just for the safety of everyone, hope someone can share if he knows.

Thank you.
Your chances of hiv is higher by having sex with a stranger you met at a club
Old 10-09-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Totally agree....never never ever do raw with stranger....these strangers are the most dangerous.....
Old 10-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
100% agree on STI transmission during ONS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1