The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
100% agree on STI transmission during ONS
I’m scolding my 10 year younger self, I shagged a poly girl raw then. I don’t know what I was thinking.

I did an oraquick test at home 1-2 months later back then, it was clear. Little did I know there was 14 day anonymous test or PEP to prevent HIV.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I’m scolding my 10 year younger self, I shagged a poly girl raw then. I don’t know what I was thinking.

I did an oraquick test at home 1-2 months later back then, it was clear. Little did I know there was 14 day anonymous test or PEP to prevent HIV.
Lucky you
Old 10-09-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Lucky you
Haha, yeah, pleasure wise it’s great. Where got such lobang now. I lost hair also. (Speaking primary school Singlish at least)
Old 10-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, yeah, pleasure wise it’s great. Where got such lobang now. I lost hair also. (Speaking primary school Singlish at least)
if 2moro one xmm lure you again how huh
Old 10-09-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
if 2moro one xmm lure you again how huh
What is xmm lol
Old 10-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
What is xmm lol
xiao mei mei
Old 10-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
xiao mei mei
Ohh, I understand now haha, she had daddy issues, why else would she go looking for older men 😂

I wouldn't raw a stranger again, no pussy is worth swallowing pills for the rest of your life.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ohh, I understand now haha, she had daddy issues, why else would she go looking for older men 😂

I wouldn't raw a stranger again, no pussy is worth swallowing pills for the rest of your life.

PCC is the best for us
Old 11-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious for bros who have cheong for years where they only have protected vaginal sex as well as protected oral sex in legalized brothel , and also with hpv/hepatitis vaccinated.

despite all those precaution , did any of the bros here still catch any form of STD?
Old 12-09-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Hey bro. Where did you get the news from?

I went to dsc clinic, and was quite surprised when the health advisors are not allowed to reveal licensed brothels. How then do we know for sure which brothel has regular checkups etc?
They also don't reveal the hiv cases in geylang..
All girls are required to do regular checkups. If they kenna STD, girls are required to stop working and the shop owner gets a warning. If they kenna HIV, the girl gets sent home immediately and the shop has to shut down. Existing girls will be transferred to other shops.

You get the details from girls or owners if you're a regular.

PRC girls has a WeChat group that existed since 2014/15, there are thousands of girls in this group - all WL. They exchange info on regulars, tips, stories etc.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post
Just curious for bros who have cheong for years where they only have protected vaginal sex as well as protected oral sex in legalized brothel , and also with hpv/hepatitis vaccinated.

despite all those precaution , did any of the bros here still catch any form of STD?
Nobody does protected oral sex in GL.

I my 3 decades of cheonging GL, I've gotten STD twice but I am not sure if it is really from WL or from my ex-wife.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Nobody does protected oral sex in GL.

I my 3 decades of cheonging GL, I've gotten STD twice but I am not sure if it is really from WL or from my ex-wife.
people do protected oral sex lah. some WL also insist on that.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jialatking View Post
Just for sharing, recently i have some exposure and went to DTAP for STD screening.I spoke to the DR about my concern of getting HIV or Syphilis from the girl in the legalised fish tanks in GL. He said i will not get HIV or Syphilis from the girls there but there are chances of getting other STD if do BBBJ without cap. He shared that the most common std he sees nowadays are gnonorhea and chlamydia and the ratio to hiv or sphyilis is like 99/1. So if u have always use condoms u dont have to worry. dont scare yourself bro!
Sigh..

There have been numerous trials done since the dawn of HIV and you can find them online.

1. The statistical rate of getting HIV is ~0.1%.
2. The chance of getting HIV through vagina sex with a HIV woman is ~0.04%.
3. The chance of getting HIV through oral sex with a HIV patient is negligible.
4. You have a 1 in <100 chance of getting HIV through sharing a needle or receptive anal sex with a HIV patient.

Avoid 4 and you should be fine.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
people do protected oral sex lah. some WL also insist on that.
In my experience with GL and PT, this is true, unless you specifically go to places known for BBBJ. If they still cap you at such place, either they didn’t like you or they have a test due soon.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Sigh..

There have been numerous trials done since the dawn of HIV and you can find them online.

1. The statistical rate of getting HIV is ~0.1%.
2. The chance of getting HIV through vagina sex with a HIV woman is ~0.04%.
3. The chance of getting HIV through oral sex with a HIV patient is negligible.
4. You have a 1 in <100 chance of getting HIV through sharing a needle or receptive anal sex with a HIV patient.

Avoid 4 and you should be fine.
Depends if there are other underlying conditions and the stage of HIV infection (viral load)
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/va...v-transmission

> A meta-analysis of studies of heterosexual HIV transmission found that, in high-income countries prior to the introduction of combination therapy, the risk per sexual act was 0.04% if the female partner was HIV positive and the male partner was HIV negative. The risk was 0.08% when the male partner was HIV positive and the female partner HIV negative. However, these rates were considerably higher when the source partner was in either the very early or the late stage of HIV infection, when one partner had a sexually transmitted infection that causes genital sores, and also in studies done in lower-income countries (Boily).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1