The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cuckold fetish how?

Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cuckold fetish how?

Any guys with real wife/gf sharing experience here? Kinda tempted to find someone here to sleep with my gf. just wondering should i just yolo and try it. my gf is open to it as well.
Old 13-10-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
samhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cuckold fetish how?

Volunteer here. But I'm not interested in mmf, ok if you watch.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Bokuwaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same same, willing to volunteer here, early 30s dude. Decently built, chinese

Can find the plot from one of the threads here or JAV.
Depending on how comfortable you are, can find from online then vet.
If not go out as a couple, get her to flirt with another guy while shes with you, if got hook then intro you and make sure intention is clear for MMF or for MF but you watch or MF (recorded), whichever works?
Old 17-10-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.
I have personally never tried. But if your gf is agreeable with the idea then it should be easy to arrange. But in my opnion there are area that you may want to watch out for. Eg. confidentality, making sure that no body is having their own recording of the whole party. that's to protect everyone interest.
Making sure the selected guy fits your gf and your expectation. Maybe have a casual drinking session with no obligation would help.
Laying out all expectation. What can and what cannot. what you want and how you want the other party to do so you and your gf can have a fully satisfy experience.
you can spend some time and add on to the list before you actually start.
Just sharing some thoughts.
Old 17-10-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If you need a videographer, can PM me. More than happy to do it for you for free, just for the exposure and craziness of it.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2468 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

There is a small community in SG, the true NTR. Husbands and boyfriends convinced their wives and gfs to try ntr, either with them watching, joining for MMF or letting their women go alone with other men.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

It helps with their sexual relationship, making their men better
Wife sharing community
Old 18-10-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Cuckold fetish how?

Yes I do have this fetish but I haven't tried b'cos I'm not the greatest lover
I'm more the perverted type
Old 18-10-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I respect the open minded you have. For me and most of the guy i guess won't accept it
Old 19-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There were these articles on the local swinging community:
https://www.ricemedia.co/how-swingin...etter-husband/
https://www.ricemedia.co/why-i-start...-with-husband/
Old 20-10-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

This community is growing. Husbands who knew their sperms are bad quality or now swimmers. New seeding community where couples engage bulls to help their wife get pregnant. Small community in SG but slowly growing
Old 20-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Just do it, YOLO!
Old 04-12-2022, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Realupz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also have the same interest. But i only wan handsome guy for her. Recently she had been given permission to phone sex others and reporting to me on her stories. Its a fetish that most guys cant understand.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So OP wants to see another man's dick. LIVE. 😂

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1