The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Raid SPAs in JB ( Share )

My first sharing

Recent raid in HV spa ( confirmed with my friend )
The statement below shared by Samster here

The last round of raids was especially strict.
Whilst on previous raids customers were usually left alone..... this round of raids saw some customers up the lorry as well. The raids on this round were carried out by Bkt Aman.
HV spa bore the brunt of it.... damn kelian is the receptionist and makcik canteen cook. Both were detained inside lockup for 18 days before being released. The raiding party brought back ALL the females found inside the spa premises that day.
While their MLs were released the next day after payment of "Get out of jail" fine...... the spa deny both the receptionist & makcik are MLs or providing services but Bkt Aman refused to believe and insisted that both ladies are MLs.
So both remained inside the lockup for 18 days before Bkt Aman decided to let them go.
This incident caused unpleasantness amongst the HV staff as they felt that the management should have taken responsibility for the receptionist & makcik instead of abandoning them.
If you have been to HV recently...... you would have noticed that except for the blanglas.... most of the staff are new faces including the captains. Oso the only local ML who remained is #77 . All the others including the part-timers have quitted HV.
HV was not the only spa targetted..... even a good paymaster like VIP was hit too. Seems like none of the spas were spared as NY, NZ, BW, GP, PA were also hit. NZ had only reopened recently was hit in their 2nd or 3rd week.
Old 28-10-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raid SPAs in JB ( Share )

When was this raid on them?
Old 28-10-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro. Sigh was planning to visit next week but sounds like wind blowing. Anyone knows around what time usually the raids are conducted?
Old 28-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 16
blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!

GE cleansing
Old 28-10-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

election coming...

that fat prince want to be seen as doing something to pacify those useless poor malays...

so raid lah...

after election, u see la, the wind suddenly stop blowing...

regardless raid or not, that fat price is still getting money from the operators...
Old 29-10-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That was my post that TS shared.

It was HV spa's 4th raid which happened about 3 weeks ago (even before the GE announcement so I dun tink this raid have any link to the elections).
Yes.... HV had been raided 4 times since the borders reopened in April 2022. But the earlier 3 raids were just wayang wayang spotcheck with no arrests.
Then suddenly came the 4th raid which shocked everyone with its seriousness. Every female inside HV was up the lorry that day + a few guys too (including customers / staff).
Old 29-10-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post
When was this raid on them?
About 3 weeks ago.
Old 29-10-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
election coming...

that fat prince want to be seen as doing something to pacify those useless poor malays...

so raid lah...

after election, u see la, the wind suddenly stop blowing...

regardless raid or not, that fat price is still getting money from the operators...
I dun believe the coming elections are the reason for the raid as it happened even before the annoucement came out.

Anyway if you happen to be brought up the lorry for whatever reason (real or trumped up)..... be informed the current "composition fine" for your release is rm4,000.
Do not be hero and fight the accusation coz you will be on the losing end. Once they bring you inside the lockup..... goodluck to you.
Be prepared to stay inside for days or even weeks before your relatives or lawyers have an opportunity to see you.
Old 29-10-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oihast10 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Sigh was planning to visit next week but sounds like wind blowing. Anyone knows around what time usually the raids are conducted?
Should be safe for now as the MIB are busy preparing for Nov 19.
I understand that all leave for MIB has been cancelled and all projects / operations have been halted and put on hold. Personnel are required to stay in and due to the excess manpower.... whatever available space (including lockups & holding cells) is converted into living quarters.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bluestar8181 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you very much Bro Citizen for detailed sharing and helping to cover the backs of fellow Bros...truly salute you Sir!! Will definitely not be going to any of the spas for the time being, at least till Malaysia GE is over. Better safe than sorry to be taken up lorry
Old 29-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

High risk to go now ...
Stupid MIB people
Old 30-10-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Which spa is the safest now? Which one has the strongest backing? Think vip still going strong
Old 30-10-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
That was my post that TS shared.

It was HV spa's 4th raid which happened about 3 weeks ago (even before the GE announcement so I dun tink this raid have any link to the elections).
Yes.... HV had been raided 4 times since the borders reopened in April 2022. But the earlier 3 raids were just wayang wayang spotcheck with no arrests.
Then suddenly came the 4th raid which shocked everyone with its seriousness. Every female inside HV was up the lorry that day + a few guys too (including customers / staff).

Hearsay one is it? Where did you get the news, so far they only catch the females for shows and kopi money, the customers were not touched as far as I know from my conversation with captains.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramasamy View Post
If you have been to HV recently...... you would have noticed that except for the blanglas.... most of the staff are new faces including the captains. Oso the only local ML who remained is #77 . All the others including the part-timers have quitted HV.
Not your own experience right? I went over last week, their captains still stay the same, where got most of them change? Counter girl still the same one also.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Which spa is the safest now? Which one has the strongest backing? Think vip still going strong
VIP also kanna, almost all of them kanna. Personally I have not seem anyone kanna arrested, if you are afraid then don't visit anyone of them. The knowns spas all have the same "backing", just visit the one you like best or have the features you like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1