The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Re: My Innocent girls

keep it going! interesting story!
Old 13-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates!
Old 13-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

It must relly be Ryan’s influence that keep describing Jaslyn breast. I unexpectedly keep stealing glances at her more and more often and fantasizing her. Somehow, she became one of who I think when I DIY. Ah shit. How did I became like that…

Me: check ur email. The china worker need to apply work permit for him. Boss urgent want use him. Today ah boss say one. I send u his info liao u take a look den apply
Jaslyn: huh..
Me: what huh.
Jaslyn: 5pm liao..
Me: eh. Wa boss also jialat..this timing. U help do la. Later I drive u back. if not later boss keep asking. Today Friday liao. Sat Sun u no work.
Jaslyn: ok loh – sad face-
At 6.30pm..i come back to office from the warehouse
Me: u applying for him to work or applying for him to get married. So long meh?
Jaslyn: I ok liao loh. U say want fetch me back ma. I waiting
Me: oh. U finish why don’t call me?
Jaslyn: I thought u busy ma.
Me: kia kia kia (lets go).
Jaslyn: hungry liao. free dinner
Me: Maggie mee at pantry u ownself dabao back home cook ok.
Jaslyn: huhhh I OT leh. U ask me eat Maggie meeeeeeee
Me: ok la ok la. What u want eat?
Jaslyn: sushi!
Me: bo hua. Bo hua.
Jaslyn: *cheeky face and jumps excitedly*
Drove Jaslyn to nearby shopping mall and we had dinner together. We spoke only about work as there's many HR issues recently. We did not mention about her life recently nor Ryan. Pure work.

Sent her home after dinner and received a whatsapp from her:
Jaslyn: Thanks da ge for the sushi. Tomorrow need OT?
Me: ya my house need maid. Got sushi here. Want come?
Jaslyn: your house ah? Can can. I buy maid uniform liao den tell u ok.
Me: u got money buy clothes buy more to cover yourself ok.
Jaslyn: so you wont keep looking at my chest?
Me: oi oi oi. I never hor. Don’t anyhow.
Jaslyn: goodnight Da Ge! Hehe

*Jaslyn indeed changed a lot. The maid uniform reminds me of Ryan saying how she buy lingerie and wear them at his house. She wasn’t so open with her words in the past.. is it a test to me? am I her next target? My mind was all about her that night. Did I look at her too obvious?*
Old 13-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

-The following week-
As I walk into office at 8am..

Jaslyn: Da Ge, your coffee! * place on my table*.
Me: Eh..gam xia..had ur breakfast?
Jaslyn: heeee.. ya.. eat bao.
Me: ok ok.

*somehow theres also this culture in my office that my girls know I like coffee. Every morning they will rotate and make me coffee in the morning when I come into office. I didn’t say it’s a requirement. No one had such privilege, not even boss. Somehow it’s a culture pass down from the past admins to make me coffee every day in the morning. The girls don’t communicate on this also. Just somehow, everyday, randomly, someone will make a coffee for me. its like offering to god u know? like who seet he joss haven light just take 3 joss and light it. lol. I feel so blessed to have so many little sisters and appreciate all these efforts*

Jaslyn: Da Ge.u free?
Me: *game over. Confirm Is resign*. Why? Want resign liao?
Jaslyn: HUHH..HOW U KNOW? I NEVER TELL ANYONE!
Me: how I know..u all what pattern no need say I also know. Hami tai ji..i only say u once nia u want resign ah. Just be more careful can liao ma.
Jaslyn: no la..not about work. I want go back Malaysia.
Me: for what? Plant durian?
Jaslyn: no la..i don’t feel like working here liao. I want go back. can?
Me: I cant say no.. but you’re here two years liao. permit also just renew..i have a lot more plans for u and you’re doing well here. U go back Malaysia u don’t earn this much. Other company pull u is it? If its salary u just upfront tell me.
Jaslyn: I know..i also don’t feel like quitting..u also very good to me. Its not about work. I like working here..all very good no politics here. I never go other company..i go back Malaysia loh.
Me: ok. Like that. I give u 1 week u also give me 1 week. U go think about it again. 1 week later if u really decides to go back, u come to me. I wont stop u. within this 1 week, think clearly..anything u need or anything u want say, come find me. Great?
Jaslyn: orh.. xie xie da ge.
Me: this kopi sibei sour.

-Friday night-
Whatsapp from Jaslyn

Jaslyn: Da Ge, ive thought about it. I would like to go back to Malaysia. So I will be leaving our coy 1 month from now ok. Monday I give u leter. Thanks so much for short listing me, interviewing me, hiring me. Thanks so much for giving me all the opportunities to learn and also fighting for me to raise my pay. You really treat all of us very well. You’re the only person I trust in Singapore. Even better den my real brother.
Me: ok lynlyn(im the only one who call her this nick name.). thanks for thinking through this few days. Really hoped u stayed and I enjoyed working with u very much. Your character, attitude and work is really very good. I just don’t know why u changed so much recently. Is there anything happened? If theres anything u can tell me. I will help you.
Jaslyn: no la Da Ge. Its ok. Thank you so much. Love you!
Me: Thanks for everything lynlyn. Hope you’re all good!

-Saturday Afternoon-
Whatsapp from Jaslyn
Jaslyn: Da Ge, tonight u free? Can I buy u dinner? Want to thank you for taking care of me since I join company. Also the Christmas present I also haven give u I promise u HDL.
Me: ai ya its ok la..i joking with u only. Im free tonight. Let me buy u dinner instead. You’ve been really helpful to me and coy for so many years! I ask boss and other managers also ah. Coy will pay for it.
Jaslyn: nono. Don’t want. Can I only have dinner with u? im very tired..i don’t want to socialize. I just want to have a dinner with you. I got things to tell u.
Me: oh..ok. can la. U prepare loh. 7pm I pick u up we go eat ok?
Jaslyn: xie xie da ge! Okie.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Met Jaslyn at 7pm below her rented house. I was thinking it must be Ryan’s issue that she is going back Malaysia. She’s definitely going to tell me about it. We had dinner and we spoke about work and what she intends to do after she go back Malaysia. We spoke about whether she got enough money and her family. We left the restaurant at 9pm.
Jaslyn: accompany me walk walk can? Im sad.
Me: can.. where walk?
Jaslyn: East Coast Park.
Me: walan. Here Jurong leh.
Jaslyn: nevermind loh.
Me: go la go la. Also no chance bring u out liao.
Jaslyn: *weak smile*

The drive to east coast park was very quiet. I just played some light music and she just lean back on the passenger seat and look out of the window. Lyn didn’t say anything and appears sad.. suddenly a change of attitude. She was fine earlier at the restaurant.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Me: lynlyn ah..ok or not.
Jaslyn: ok ah..
Me: lai..reach liao loh. We go walk walk. U got what problem u tell me.

-after walking for 5 minutes along the beach-

Jaslyn: da ge..if I do something wrongly, would u forgive me?
Me: wa must see what leh. If small issue of course I would. Ive always been like this no?
Jaslyn: not work..life
Me: still must see what issue leh.

*Jaslyn sit down on the beach. She tugs her knee to her chest and wrap her hands around it appearing to be cold.i sit next to her and touch her head lightly*

Me: why u suddenly like that oh...what happened?

*Jaslyn started crying. She lies on my shoulder and I just hugged her and tell her its ok*

Jaslyn: I did something very wrong.
Me: its ok..its over already. its good u know its wrong..den u stop doing it, correct it, ok lynlyn?
Jaslyn: its something that couldn’t change. Why u don’t ask me what it is?
Me: whatever it is im here with u and its over. You don’t have to say, I don’t have to know. I’ll support u and I’ll stand by you.
Jaslyn cries even harder and she hug me
Jaslyn: you’re the best person I met in my life. Really. If only you’re not my boss..i would hug u like this and never let u go. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you mine. Only you’re true to me. Only you know me well. From the first day I join coy, you’re the best to me.
Me:ai yo ai yo. Ok ok don’t cry anymore ok..im here liao loh.

*at this stage im treating her as my little sister. It pains me too watching her cry like a child. I wasn’t thinking about sex or what..i just hug her in my arms and tell her its ok..jaslyn just hugs me closer. She sits between my legs facing me and keeps crying.*

Me: lynlyn..ok liao loh..im with u ok..dont worry. If u don’t want to work anymore u just go back take a break ok.
Jaslyn: I had sex with your friend..
Me: okok..its ok..
Jaslyn: its not only that.. i..

*Jaslyn continues to illustrate what she did with Ryan. I suddenly got a hard on hearing her stories and she noticed and shifted a little backwards. She was still hugging me while she was talking*

Me: But the lynlyn that I know isn’t like this..what happened..why the sudden change in you?~
Jaslyn: I also don’t know. I feel sad not having anyone around during Christmas. I value Christmas a lot and I used to have many friends to celebrate with me. Either that or my ex will give me surprises. It’s the second year not having any celebrations plans and staying at home. I feel so sad.
Me: so because u feel empty so you had sex with ryan?
Jaslyn: I thought doing so he will be my bf…
Me: ai yo..doesnt works like this lynlyn.
Jaslyn: I know..but I.. I couldn’t control it
Me: its ok..its over already. u don’t have to resign just because of this. Just stop contacting him and move on.
Jaslyn: I feel so dirty..im not someone like this.
Me: you’re not lynlyn..you’re not.
Me: lyn ah..very late liao here very cold..we go back ok? Use your hands so cold *touches her arms and leg with the back of my hand*
Jaslyn: ok..

*I wiped her tears with my hand and she sits straight. She doesn’t reject. Just sobbing. Fortunately but erection is gone by then. We headed to my car together and Jaslyn wraps her hands around mine as we walk.*

--------

Need support from bros here if you like! im typing vigorously!
Old 13-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more...
Old 13-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Updates:

Hi bros, i received quite some points even though i just started this thread and writing my story. thank you very much. i don't know the point system well as i only read post in the past and its my first time participating.

I chose to write because im bored as my wife gone thailand with her friends and will be back on tuesday. as i type, i have 3.3k more words of stories about Jaslyn to share and thats not the end of her! however i wont have time to type so much so i try to share as much as possible. type until tired also!

Hope to get some encouragement. and to bros and sis that read till here, thanks alot. for those who reply to my post as encouragement, thank you very much.

As for my girls, at this very moment i have 8. i treat all of them very well.
Old 13-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretvodka View Post
Updates:

Hi bros, i received quite some points even though i just started this thread and writing my story. thank you very much. i don't know the point system well as i only read post in the past and its my first time participating.

I chose to write because im bored as my wife gone thailand with her friends and will be back on tuesday. as i type, i have 3.3k more words of stories about Jaslyn to share and thats not the end of her! however i wont have time to type so much so i try to share as much as possible. type until tired also!

Hope to get some encouragement. and to bros and sis that read till here, thanks alot. for those who reply to my post as encouragement, thank you very much.

As for my girls, at this very moment i have 8. i treat all of them very well.
Very interesting. Share more please.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 13-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Horny as fuck after reading this story on a wet Sunday afternoon
More please, more more more

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 13-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

-When we were in my car –
Jaslyn: im still meeting them..i still have sex with ryan. His dad also make advance on me..i had sex with him.
Me: huh? I thought Ryan say u all not contacting anymore?
Jaslyn: he told you?
Me: err…ya…. He got tell me before.
Jaslyn: why he go around telling people about me? What he want exactly?
*Jaslyn gets angry*

Me: its ok..only I know ok..its the same as what u told me.
Me: but why are u still meeting them?
Jaslyn: I dunno also. I cant control my urge. I don’t want to be like this anymore. I want to go back Malaysia.
Me: yea you should you should. If they’re not serious about u, stop meeting them. I will fk ryan tomorrow.
Jaslyn: don’t need Da Ge..i just want you to listen to me..dont need to find him.
Me: u said his dad still meets you?
Jaslyn: ya..he called me that day..
Ryan dad: hello, Jaslyn?
Jaslyn: hello you are?
Ryan dad: I..uncle.
Jaslyn: uncle?
Ryan dad: ryan papa
Jaslyn: oh..uncle..hi..how u get my number?
Ryan dad: i took from ryan phone..
Jaslyn: oh..why uncle?
Ryan dad: why u so long never come our house already. is it because of what happened between me and you?
Jaslyn: no la..i don’t want to meet ryan anymore. He’s not serious about me.
Ryan dad: ai yo..its me la. I stupid go do such thing to you. Im sorry. If not me I think u all wont become like this. I cant control that time..im sorry.
Jaslyn: its ok uncle..its over already.
Ryan dad: where are u? are you working today? Uncle buy you a meal to apologise ok?
Jaslyn: im not working. Im at Clementi mall buying things loh.
Ryan dad: girl u want for uncle. I nearby the coffee shop.. I meet you at starbucks ok?
Jaslyn: orh..

When they meet..
Ryan dad: sorry girl..i implicate you..
Jaslyn: its ok la uncle. Nevermind.
Ryan dad: uncle keep thinking of you ever since u left. You’re really a very nice girl. Ryan should cherish you.
Jaslyn: why I nice ley?
Ryan dad: huh..err..everything nice la.
Jaslyn: u think of me because of ryan or because of me?
Ryan dad: -hesitating how to reply-
Jaslyn: uncle..you same pattern as your son.
Ryan dad: I think of you.. I every night also think of you.. I so long never had such feelings already. I enjoyed so much when u help me that day. you’re so pretty..your figure so nice. I cant forget. I want it so much. I every night also masturbate thinking of you girlll.
Jaslyn feels that she had brought out the tiger in ryan’s dad and was exactly what she wanted..at the same time, she also gets a little wet after hearing how ryan’s dad describes her.
Jaslyn: uncle..its over liao loh. Im glad you enjoyed that day. it’s a new experience for me also. But we got to stop that.
Ryan dad: girl can one last time? Just one more time will do. I meet you today because I really cant stop thinking of you. I really hope u can help me one last time. Uncle pay you money. U say u want how much.. I can give u. I really buey tahan.
Jaslyn: uncle u treat me as what? U give me money? I prostitute?
Ryan dad: nono..girl.. I mean I can give u anything. U just help me once more..please.
Jaslyn: don’t want la uncle..
Ryan dad: please girl..please. we just make it quick one can? Just 1 very last time. I wont contact u in future.
Jaslyn: *thinking*
Ryan dad: can please? Ryan not at home..u help me one last time. Please.
Jaslyn: ok..u promise one last time?
Ryan dad: yes. I promise. After today I wont contact u anymore. I promise
Jaslyn: ok..
Old 13-11-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m looking for a job… u wan to hire me anot boss?

Keep the story coming and my humble points to encourage u

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Jaslyn and ryan’s dad headed to his house. Upon reaching the house ryan’s dad shut the door and window. He carried Jaslyn to the bed and ate Jaslyn like he hasn’t ate for a week. Jaslyn enjoyed so much and got so wet as ryan’s dad sucks every part of her body. She helped ryan’s dad with a blowjob. and suddenly ryan’s dad bring out a condom from under the pillow.

He put it on himself and spread Jaslyn legs

Jaslyn: uncle u say blow job
Ryan dad: girl one time only..one time only. I can't control already.
Jaslyn: no uncle no. u say blowjob only. Cannot.
Ryan dad: I cannot tahan liao. just this once
Jaslyn: uncle no!
Ryan dad: ok..i stop..u really want to stop like that? Its just few cm away. You’re enjoying so much also. U give to uncle once. Please?
Jaslyn: one time only *closes eye*
Jaslyn: * ahhh ahhh ahh* uncle… *ahhhhhhh*
Ryan dad: u like? I really like u so much..
Jaslyn: I like but u cannot do this.. its not what u said just now
Ryan dad: I cant stop thinking of you. I cant…wa I like your body so much

Jaslyn keeps moaning and her hands is grabbing the bedsheet.

Jaslyn: uncle..bu…yao…ting…
Ryan dad: u just now say don’t want? Now don’t stop?
Jaslyn: ahhhhhh..i want….
Ryan dad: now I want u to promise me its will not be the last time. I want more from u.
Jaslyn: ahhh..cannot uncle…we say this last time..i already give u more liao..ahhhh..dont stop.
Ryan dad: I wont stop..but I want u promise me u will keep giving to me.
Jaslyn: I promise…don’t stop..i want.

Finally ryan dad unloaded fully and both was drained.

Jaslyn: that’s how I still meet his dad..from blowjob become having sex with him
Me: *swallows saliva* huh..why his dad like that one.
Jaslyn: do u feel I very cheap?
Me: No..its not your fault..his fault for keep making advances
Jaslyn: I don’t know why I became like that. I cant control myself and keep wanting more.
Jaslyn: Da Ge I don’t want to go home. Pei wo..ok? (Accompany me..ok)
Me: ok ok..if you’re tired just sleep in the car, I wind down the window and sunroof. I’ll be here using phone ok..when u feel like going back, I drive u back
Jaslyn: you’re the best to me..why didn’t I meet you first..

*I was thinking..im always around..somehow u didn’t notice me..i didn’t notice you*

Jaslyn falls asleep in the car and wake up half an hour approximately.
Jaslyn: very hot leh here.
*Jaslyn removes her button tee and left with her black tube*.

Me: ok ok I fan u..u sleep.
Jaslyn breast is really big as I keep looking when I was fanning her.. under the moonlight exposes her deep deep cleavage and a little reddish from the hot weather and her cries.
Jaslyn wakes up again pull one of my hand and place on her stomach. That means I only have 1 hand to fan her using A4 paper..couldn’t use my phone to avoid eye contact.
Jaslyn: bring me to hotel Da Ge. Comfortable.
Me: I bring u home la.. late liao leh.
Jaslyn: no I don’t want to go home. I want u to accompany me.
Me: wa…so late where got hotel..i dunno leh.
Jaslyn: we go find loh.
Me: ok la.. but u go hotel u sleep I go off?
Jaslyn: no. I scared. U stay around with me..i going back Malaysia liao. that’s the last thing I want from u. you’re really the best to me.
Me: go la go la..u simi also use go back Malaysia as excuse.
Jaslyn: can go eat something first? I hungry
Me: cry more la. Cry until hungry liao loh.
We go eat dim sum? I bring u go eat nice dim sum
Jaslyn: ok..is it SC dimsum?
Me: not bad ah. U also know.
Old 13-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretvodka View Post

Jaslyn: that’s how I still meet his dad..from blowjob become having sex with him
Me: *swallows saliva* huh..why his dad like that one.
Jaslyn: do u feel I very cheap?
Me: No..its not your fault..his fault for keep making advances
Jaslyn: I don’t know why I became like that. I cant control myself and keep wanting more.
Bro, your plot twist feels good and real. Reminded me of someone I knew. Looking forward to the next update
Old 13-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Nice story….

Curious qn: did she wear back her top or remained shirtless in her tube top when heading for supper ?🤪😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1