The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
It will be extremely wordy and extremely chatty between us. As we needed to come to terms with our relationship, what we can agree on, what we can live with and how we will behave as.

Going to be a long chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bro. Not long leh.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Sounds like she is gonna have you for “lunch + dessert”. Please don’t waste food hor bro gog 😋
Omg... not I have her for lunch and dinner and dessert and supper?

Oh, I pretty particular about food wastage, so I never over-order. I rather order less, then I make up with finger food if not enough or just go for dessert. I think it's very bad to waste food. I pretty particular about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Fast fast update gog, gotta standby tissue paper liao
You mean you standby ... or me? Please don't read and aim at the wrong part of the story where it's "gog"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Lunch and dessert bhahha

Juicy juciy
Wah lao, you all damn creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
The song is a political call-to-arms for citizens.

The lyrics recall religious freedom history beginnings: Martin Luther (Protestant reformation), and the Protestant pilgrims' protection by Myles Standish. And, smartly and simply put, Zen.

Stipe indicates he does not have all the answers; rather he brings us together via the first-person singular and plural, and proposes we each begin ourselves anew. The finest example is you.

Begin the Begin Lyrics
Birdie in the hand for life's rich demand
The insurgency began and you missed it
I looked for it and I found it
Myles Standish proud, congratulate me
A philanderer's tie, a murderer's shoe

Life's rich demand creates supply in the hand
Of the powers, the only vote that matters
Silence means security, silence means approval
Watching zenith on the TV, tiger run around the tree
Follow the leader, run and turn into butter

Let's begin again, begin the begin
Let's begin again like Martin Luther, Zen
The mythology begins the begin

Answer me a question, I can't itemize, I can't think clearly
Look to me for reason, it's not there
I can't even rhyme in the begin
Example, the finest example is you

A birdie in the hand for life's rich demand
The insurgency began and you missed it
I looked for it and I found it
Miles Standish proud, congratulate me

Let's begin again, begin the begin
Let's begin again
I see thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

see the Menu Bar on top.

Look for USER CP

Click on it and it will show "LATEST REPUTATION GIVEN" which show who you have given "NTUC COUPONS".

Lower down you will see "LATEST REPUTATION RECEIVED" which may indicate who have given you the "NTUC COUPONS".

Hope this will help you and free you more time to post more.
Good info!! Thank you! Pity the bros don't have a latest reply for me to give them back

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbody View Post
Oh no! Please continue! Can’t wait for next instalment
I'm back... ain't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Thank for the story. Just love it .
Thank you bro, appreciate it... just my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
siao liao
coming to be breed again
Knn.. you all hor, really 1 track mind!!! LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Not long leh.
I mean this chapter... not the post... hahaha the post usually I proof-read and check liao then post.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Late to office today, can't proof-read much as the Q to the petrol station is horrible.

-----------------------------------------------

I quickly got into my car, I sped down all the way to cold storage, kena 1 fucking red light camera in my hurry ... fuck. 12 points!!! Got my ingredients, 2 wagyu steaks, potatoes, broccoli\carrot, and I hesitated at the wine section. Should I... ? Fuck, I grabbed a 2008 merlot.

Did I mention I live alone and is an above average cook?

I just waited for Janice before I started cooking as to let her "supervise" me.

11.05...11.15... 11.35pm...*DING DONG* The wait was very painful.

I opened the door and Janice was there with her hair tied up ponytail style, dressed in a casual t-shirt, and shorts with slippers. Quickly, I ushered her in and welcomed her.

gog: Hi, thanks for coming.

J(anice): Thanks for the invitation to lunch.

gog: I didn't, you self invited.

I was trying to act the fool, lighten the situation and I realised.... Oh fuck... I left her condo access card on my table. Is she going to ask for it? I froze and wished she didn't see it. She didn't ask for it. Phew. Janice just smiled.

J: What's for lunch?

gog: I thought I'd make steak for you if you don't mind, accompanied by boiled vegetables and a baked potato?

J: Mm.

No objections. That was the sound of approval. I didn't even fantasize or anything, I just wanted everything back to normal.

gog: I'll go prepare, you can sit and watch TV, I have Netflix, you can watch.

Janice nodded her head and walked to the chair and sat down. Really praying that everything goes well, and let me out of this 'fix'. I promised to myself never to hurt her again if it's smooth today and we go back to friends.

I got to cooking, preparing and got busy when I heard somebody behind me.

J: Need any help?

She stood behind me trying to tiptoe and peep over my shoulder.

gog: You mean help or "help" help?

She giggled and smacked my shoulder, then she did the unexpected. She leaned her body against my back with her cheeks against my arm. I held my surprise and tried to continue but my body reaction was abnormal. I was getting an erection and my mind was running wild.

And she spoke.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha…. Of course aiming on the juicy action between gog and Janice bro… keep cumming leh….
Old 07-12-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This shit is sooooo good, I finished the entire story in 1 day! Camping for more to come!!

Good job, as one bro said, you should apply as scriptwriter in Mediacock. Confirm the Mediacock folks will open a new adult-rated channel for you hahaha. But I doubt you will leave your current company lah hahaha for one very obvious reason.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooo, she spoke ... end trans ...
Old 07-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Janice presents herself to your doorstep! 送上门
Old 07-12-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Where is TS. Come come, don’t tease us with only one chapter haha
Old 07-12-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
62353535 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The story is getting better and better ....
Old 08-12-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
verytiredguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more!
Old 08-12-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Gor, faster update leh, wait until neck long liao.....
Hmmmm, will there be 'dessert 'after the steak?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Hahaha…. Of course aiming on the juicy action between gog and Janice bro… keep cumming leh….
As long as not at me... thank you ah.. I don't swing that way ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
This shit is sooooo good, I finished the entire story in 1 day! Camping for more to come!!

Good job, as one bro said, you should apply as scriptwriter in Mediacock. Confirm the Mediacock folks will open a new adult-rated channel for you hahaha. But I doubt you will leave your current company lah hahaha for one very obvious reason.
The story just started only, this is the prelude to the whole series but thanks for reading.

Hahaha...as for bring a scriptwriter, I can't write fiction for shit... you pass me a few girls to be real and I can write more LOL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Nooooooo, she spoke ... end trans ...
Yeah... SHE SPOKE... not she SPOOK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Wow Janice presents herself to your doorstep! 送上门
She came over for lunch bro, not wrapped in ribbon. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Where is TS. Come come, don’t tease us with only one chapter haha
Here here, part of chapter ma... need to think carefully the flow, been really a while liao. Cumming.. I mean coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62353535 View Post
The story is getting better and better ....
Thanks Pizzahut bro, It did get better as she became... different. It was refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytiredguy View Post
Waiting for more!
Wait no longer!!! I is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Gor, faster update leh, wait until neck long liao.....
Hmmmm, will there be 'dessert 'after the steak?
Maybe... NO steak leh?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Short update... I hate morning traffic, sped down KPE today at 120 got stuck behind a hogging volvo. ZZZ.

------------------

J(anice): gog...?

gog: Ye..ye.. yea. yeah??

J: I ..........(long pause) ........ .... want.

Two words. These two words got me into a frenzy. My heart skipped a few beats, I thought my life had ended. "I want". Want WHAT?

gog: Huh...?

J: I (shorter pause) want.

Again, just 2 words. The words came out almost like a soft whisper. Her tone and mentioning of the words was very coyly done, like intentionally hinting something.

I turned around. Her hands were behind her back, her pony tail kept the stray hairs away from her face and she was slightly shaking and nervous. She looked down shyly. Fuck, she was damn cute at that moment. I didn't know if I knew what she meant.

Again, little head takes over big head in logic and reasoning. Everything I prayed for, everything I told myself NOT to do.. went out the window. Men really do have enough blood for 1 head. And right now, all the blood is in my cock head.

I placed my lips near to hers, and she kissed me. I hugged her and I really dropped a few tears, relieved that the worry is now unfounded. She hugged me back as well. While burying her face in my hug, she spoke more.

J: I'm sorry...

gog: NO...it's my fault. Not yours. I'm the bad person.

J: No... it's not, okay? Nobody's fault.

Janice tried to console me. I wasn't acting weak but when things finally work out, the burden just disappeared off your shoulders, the joy and feelings just becomes tears of happiness. Wait... nobody's fault?

J: I should not have ignored you the whole week. I was at a loss, I did something which I shouldn't. I didn't know how to face it. I just wanted to run away. I hate myself for leading you to sin and I regret it. When I saw your resignation letter yesterday, I realised I do like you, and I ... I .. I...

She stuttered, trying to think of another way to phrase her words, but eventually she gave up when she know there are no better words to describe it. She continued...

J: .... I realised I don't want to lose you.

gog: Well, in the first place, who'd want you?

She hit my chest playfully and I hugged her tight and close to me.

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. We were locking our lips and this time, there wasn't a doubt if we should do anything we shouldn't. Who cares... nobody cares if it's wrong, as long as we feel it's right.

I switched off the boiling water, threw the steaks back into the freezer and carried her up to the room. The bed it shall be, this time. I laid her down and got on top of her to kiss her even more.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Just to explain further.

This story is rather wordy, a lot of exchanges, there are "nice" moments if you know what I mean, but I won't go into details, how many thrusts, how many touches (who the fuck remembers in details?!? lol)

There will be some I can give you details as those are super duper memorable and meaningful, the others like rabbit sessions, will usually be depicted with a few sentences.

Come on, you know what happens within a few sentences...
Old 08-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

J: gog can do me a favour to impregnate me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1