The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Bro lonelyfish, how accurate are the photos at Butterfly, Momo & Pretty? Nowadays they all expert at editing photos. Which shop has the most accurate photos? Thks
Depends. All shops are the same, 90% - 50% haha. Those in shop photos are maybe around 80%, Pretty is the most inaccurate. Even the cheap phones have built-in filters, no need pro editing. Their age is also quite inaccurate, can be +0 to +6 though Momo and Pretty have the youngest girls.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
meatfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Resident lurker here, always reading and facinated bout the adventures all bros have..
Any1 happen to be in BKK this week and chionging Nana plaza area or any where fun ?? Lol
Tired out DD and also Thermae...
Old 12-04-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Depends. All shops are the same, 90% - 50% haha. Those in shop photos are maybe around 80%, Pretty is the most inaccurate. Even the cheap phones have built-in filters, no need pro editing. Their age is also quite inaccurate, can be +0 to +6 though Momo and Pretty have the youngest girls.
Wah, even got only 50% accuracy. Almost like bait & switch. Guess some of Pretty’s photos too good to be true like Angie, BB & Rose. Like that, advanced booking quite risky. Will have to go down to check them out before committing.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Wah, even got only 50% accuracy. Almost like bait & switch. Guess some of Pretty’s photos too good to be true like Angie, BB & Rose. Like that, advanced booking quite risky. Will have to go down to check them out before committing.
Yes, of course. I visit Momo often, sometimes I will book a girl, then head down earlier, sit down and view girls with other customers before the one I booked comes out. If you booked the girl at Momo, you can't change the girl at last min, you got to take her. I don't know what happens if you cancel it, maybe have penalty but since I mostly already seen them, I have no problem. Also, I rather keep good relations with the Mamasan since I still want to come here regularly.

After the session, I may hang around to view girls while having a drink if I'm not busy kissing my ML at the exit door haha. Then head beside to Pretty and view girls before leaving the area.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Any bros here have good blowjob shop to recommend in BKK TY!
I think just go to Woodbar can liao. So far their ladies won't demand baht to take off top and place more accessible.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Hi, any bros tried Mixx before? How's the crowd there?
Old 12-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
erfendi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Hi, any bros tried Mixx before? How's the crowd there?
This one sukhumvit area alot foreigners ? memories long time never go there already. would like to now how is it like now too
Old 12-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I think just go to Woodbar can liao. So far their ladies won't demand baht to take off top and place more accessible.

Most recent walk past Wood bar i saw 15 SW sitting in front. NOT A SINGLE ONE DOABLE. My didi wilted into a defensive position just seeing them.

Old, fat, ugly or any combination of these 3 adjectif.

A few metres further back down towarrds sukhumvit, on left, bar with pooltables in front, white fence....can get service. Not known as a bj/fj bar, but able. I got a pretty face, C cup natch late 20s gal to blow me for 800, another time shagged her standing for 1200...in small back room.

But varies..some day also only old ladies, so a bit random
Old 12-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Yes, of course. I visit Momo often, sometimes I will book a girl, then head down earlier, sit down and view girls with other customers before the one I booked comes out. If you booked the girl at Momo, you can't change the girl at last min, you got to take her. I don't know what happens if you cancel it, maybe have penalty but since I mostly already seen them, I have no problem. Also, I rather keep good relations with the Mamasan since I still want to come here regularly.

After the session, I may hang around to view girls while having a drink if I'm not busy kissing my ML at the exit door haha. Then head beside to Pretty and view girls before leaving the area.
Good info, thks bro.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Most recent walk past Wood bar i saw 15 SW sitting in front. NOT A SINGLE ONE DOABLE. My didi wilted into a defensive position just seeing them.

Old, fat, ugly or any combination of these 3 adjectif.

A few metres further back down towarrds sukhumvit, on left, bar with pooltables in front, white fence....can get service. Not known as a bj/fj bar, but able. I got a pretty face, C cup natch late 20s gal to blow me for 800, another time shagged her standing for 1200...in small back room.

But varies..some day also only old ladies, so a bit random
This one also not your taste? I saw her after my service finished. Wanted to try her before I flew back but she wasn't working.

Old 12-04-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Maichan

For those Oshino adorers, rejoice! She's back. And Maichan should be open every day through Songkran.
Old 12-04-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Forgot to mention. I saw Momo Thonglor's Twitter and they said they'll be open throughout Songkran. They also have a list of the ladies working. Make sure to tip them well if you're there

Old 13-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
This one also not your taste? I saw her after my service finished. Wanted to try her before I flew back but she wasn't working.
I tried this one before. She looks the youngest amongst the ladies on offer.

Very automatic, take off top without request. She made me CIM and swallow without asking.. Champ!
Old 13-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i will be on bkk from 19 to 23, anyone qanna chiong, i m first timer
Old 13-04-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Doki doki closed today 13th due to water system issue. . . . .maybe those with the ML's Line can still jio them to go hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1