The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Small didi issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Fun facts from scientific studies:

While 85 percent of women may be satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men are less sure of themselves.
As much as 45 percent of men believe they have a small penis.
Erect lengths average from 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).

If the majority of women are satisfied with the size of their men, then the men should not feel inadequate.
This research is done to assure those with small dicks
Old 29-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 0
fotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Fun facts from scientific studies:

While 85 percent of women may be satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men are less sure of themselves.
As much as 45 percent of men believe they have a small penis.
Erect lengths average from 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).

If the majority of women are satisfied with the size of their men, then the men should not feel inadequate.
This 4.7 inch is shortest this survey from which country's males?

Becos last time got local reports articles show that got quite many singapore-born males erected penis length only 4 inches
Old 30-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

If its a FL you are visiting, just make sure you leave a happy man and got what you wanted from the session, doesn’t matter your dick big or small. After all, you are paying for the service.

If its a life-long partner we are talking about, she should be loving you for who you are, again doesn’t matter your dick big or small. Find the balance both enjoy, make up with foreplay, painting skills, etc, etc. You will still be a happy man

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 30-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
1. Born with a long dick is like born rich. You need to do a lot of wrong things to cock it up.

2. Born with a small dick is like those with normal life. You need to do everything correctly in order to make things work. That is where you need machiam skill futures to enhance your pussy licking skills, foreplay skills, massage skills, teasing skills and whatever lanjiao skills you can it. I won’t say cannot work but again you need all the hard work

3. Those with big dick also knows about foreplay. It is not an either or thing (read about a lot of dick lanjiao guy know nuts about foreplay - lol). Foreplay is quite basic so unless you are so fuck up in fore play, I think no problem for most ppl.

My army friend lanjiao can almost touch the floor when he is squatting down (imagine the length non erected). Most of the time ML who juagen or HJ for him wants him to fuck them (dick is long, hard). Never tried such a big cock before. After trying, always feel sore but extremely satisfied. He destroy a few fuckup FL for their poor attitude (MC after his aggressive pounding). This kind is blessed like a rich man.

If you only have a 1 inch cock or a soft cock, it will never be complete even if you are king of pussy eating. Just like FL with damn good cock sucking or HJ skill. Cannot enjoy the multiple position fucking (cow girl, reserve cow girl, missionary, doggy). Every time just paint pussy till women achieve orgasm? Women still wants to feel the hot cum gushing into the pussy one right?
Agree 100% bro. Women like to feel being entered. And it is Quite Interesting to learn how ML and others respond to your friends lanjiao.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
makkau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you ever feel so down, know there are others with smaller. Yours is 4inch.. mine is about half, fully erect.

Still married and have a kid and fun with wife. Do I have low self-esteem? Yes. Wish it was 4inch all the time at least. Tried lots of ways.. if can recommend something, I'll be happy to try
Old 02-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

We inherited our parents/grandparents genes and we are never asked to be born. No need to feel less confident or low self-esteem about the penis shorter or girth less diameter than the next guy standing beside you at the toilet urinal.

Always remember that we cannot choose our penises. It is just the way it is after birth.

Don't worry be happy whether you have short/long or small/big penis.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Title says it all. Every girl I had sex with complain about my didi being small. Don't know want to be depressed or not.
Actually our cock still have some lenghth was hide inside the root. Can find a trustworthy TCM to pull out little bit more with technique JG. Pm me, i recommend you a good one that i experience before to you.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9489 View Post
Actually our cock still have some lenghth was hide inside the root. Can find a trustworthy TCM to pull out little bit more with technique JG. Pm me, i recommend you a good one that i experience before to you.
拔苗助长

(literally means pulling rice shoots with the intention of promoting growth)

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 02-10-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

This kind of things is you see me good i see you good.. big size keep get rejected
By FL. Say big cannot.. small at least you wont get rejected.. most important you shiok and u get to shoot.. my advise try china girls.. as their pussy smaller or china guys have smaller.. As i visited alot FL all say big big. but when i have local ons or gf
All nvr say anything....
Old 02-10-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Small didi issue

Hi Guys.

Just to share.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16...-world-africa/ (Jun 2019)

Average size for Asian men range from 3.6inch to 4.1 inch.

But guys girth also important as well as stiffness too.

Have a great weekend and stay safe
Old 02-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
This kind of things is you see me good i see you good.. big size keep get rejected
By FL. Say big cannot.. small at least you wont get rejected.. most important you shiok and u get to shoot.. my advise try china girls.. as their pussy smaller or china guys have smaller.. As i visited alot FL all say big big. but when i have local ons or gf
All nvr say anything....
The FL wants you to come back lah..
Old 02-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about this size? Before and during erection. Big or small?

Last edited by spencerlee79; 28-10-2020 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The grass is always greener the other side. I have learnt in life to always try to look at things from another perspective.

Smalls dicks can do anal. Those bros that boast how long and thick they are, ask them if their partners allow anal on a regular basis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1