The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Please keep going
Old 21-08-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreaker View Post
interesting exploiting still
Thank you, Bro prisonbreaker.

Exploiting? Still? Wait what?

What you mean, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpainterx View Post
enjoying reading
Glad that you are enjoying this, Bro pinkpainterx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCherry View Post
Please keep going
Sure Bro DreamCherry. Will try to put in some updates soon.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 21-08-2022 at 09:48 AM.
Old 21-08-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
vampiredays deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvampiredays deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hoping for more
Old 21-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, I also want to look for a tutor to teach my little Joe. Lol.
Nice thread.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
fisherm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going
Old 21-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 2
dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!

Please keep going
Old 21-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiredays View Post
hoping for more
Thank you Bro vampiredays. Got people read, will try to update faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Oh my god, I also want to look for a tutor to teach my little Joe. Lol.
Nice thread.
Nowadays you can find tutors for all subjects, Bro junior_cannibal. Even for little Joe. Heh heh!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-08-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
xerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going.
Old 21-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerge View Post
Please keep going.
Sure, Broxerge. One more update, coming up!

Old 21-08-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
She took off the oversized sweater to reveal a spaghetti top. As she did, her gigantic boobs came into view.

( Click to show/hide )

As if she could read my mind, she teased me, Baby, you like my big neh neh? I am going to wrap them around your big, black cock and I am going to use my big neh neh to milk you until you are dry and then I want you to fuck me with your big dick. Fuck me hard-hard and make me cum!”

She was by no means as pleasant-looking as that chubby Vietnamese model, Võ Thị Thu Trang and to say Evon has boobs as big as hers would be a gross exaggeration but beggars cannot be choosy.

What Evon lacked in looks, she made up with her eagerness and her trash-talking. I felt my cock struggling to get out of my pants.
I was overcome with lust. I had a raging hard-on so all I knew is if I didn’t release, my balls would probably explode and I would be on the 9 o’clock news. Or was it 11 o’clock? Frankly, I didn’t care.

I hugged Evon tightly. I was greeted with the usual moth-ball smell so I made a mental note to introduce her to some fragrance to mask off her smell.

“Why not we go wash up first?” I suggested.

“Why Bee? You find me smelly ah?” She teased, “This one is my womanly smell. You don’t like?”

“No, my love, I just want to use the soap to wash every single part of your sexy body and give my bad boy a good washing before I penetrate you baby.” I just blurted out whatever excuse I could think ok.

I recall in one of Amy Yip’s movie (should be "The Queen of Underworld"), she taught her girls to bathe their sex partner first for hygiene purposes and also to check if they have any STDs. Good advice from Hong Kong cinema!

I took a gamble and broke away from the embrace to enter the bathroom. Luckily for me, she wanted a fuck as badly as I did so she joined me in the shower. I wasted no time in scrubbing her from head to toe with body foam; on the pretext of fondling her but in actual fact, I wanted to rid her of her dreaded mothball smell.

Maybe this was a bad move on my part because while Evon was a state of semi-undress, my imagination ran wild. But now, with her naked in front of me, there was nothing left to imagination, her blubber was in plain sight and unfortunately for me, it was a real turn off. My cock went limp almost immediately.

“What happened baby?” She moaned in disappointment, “why suddenly you become soft again?”

“Old man la darling,” I cooked up an excuse, “no stamina already. Stand up attention too long, tired, must sit down. Or maybe I never eat enough oysters?”

“Nevermind Bee, I use my big neh neh to massage your boy-boy.” She teased as she cupped her breasts.

Her teasing had little effect on me so I put my imagination to work; I envisioned her back in her spaghetti straps. Bad idea cos I immediately related her clothes with that dreaded mothball smell. I closed my eyes in desperation. I have been “dry” for so long; I had not fucked anybody in such a long time. Here was a girl who wanted me to fuck her. I didn’t want to waste this opportunity.

Then I felt it. Her hands cupping my balls, slowing teasing the length of my shaft. I started to agree with some of the brothers in the forum; fat girls really know how to please their men. I let out a soft moan which encouraged her to intensify her touch.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 22-08-2022 at 06:17 PM.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wa! Didn't notice your comment as I was updating today's post.

Taking a "short commercial break" from Destinee and back to Evon for the time being, Bro eeemen. Hope you don't mind?

Anyway, both of them also fall under the category of "Home Tutor" so within the topic. Heh heh!
No worries bro SerflySGR, be it Evon or Destinee, your story is still an intense & interesting read . Thanks for the updates, cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-08-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

Great story
Old 22-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
KennyDalglish7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 22-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
No worries bro SerflySGR, be it Evon or Destinee, your story is still an intense & interesting read . Thanks for the updates, cheers ............
Thank you so much, Bro eeemen!

Cos, comparing my thread to other threads, I see I get lesser posts/comments so I thought maybe boring or lesser viewers so not so much "motivation" to update frequently.

As long as you guys are reading, I will try to update. Actually thinking of taking over my son's older laptop so that I can update more frequently (he has been bugging me to buy him a new laptop - hopefully Macbook. Youngsters these days......)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorTMZ View Post
Great story
Thank you for your support Bro VictorTMZ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyDalglish7 View Post
Nice update TS, please continue
Thank you, Bro KennyDalglish7. As mentioned above, will try to update sooner.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 22-08-2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old 22-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
As I drove in the direction of Changi Beach, my mind wondered to Evon; they were both about the same age but comparing her with Destinee, it was like chalk and cheese!

I recall Evon being so comfortable in her own skin. Even during our initial “dates”, she was so “herself”; she was vocal about what she wanted to eat and she ate heartily as if she were “one of the boys”.

I recall one of our dates where she “paraded” me in front of her friends during a buffet lunch at one of the more atas hotels in Singapore. I recall the place famous for its seafood and it was at that place I was introduced to oysters with macerated lemon.

“Eat more, Bee” Evon said as she piled my plate with more oysters. Personally I was a daging guy so I was aiming for the various red meat that was available but Evon argued that this hotel was famous for its seafood and it was more “worthwhile” to eat seafood at any buffet. Moreover, the oysters were so fresh and juicy. Perhaps it was the presentation? Or was it the ice? Oysters never tasted this good!

They say that birds of a feather flock together and if Evon was a baby elephant, her friends must be the hippos and rhinoceroses from that same zoo! There was this skinny-looking girl in the group, but her size also meant she was flat-chested but perhaps worth exploring if I got sick of eating fatty meat, I mused.

As we the couple of the hour, I was the only male in that group but looking at the plates on the table, these girls gave me a run for my money.

“It’s ok,” Evon announced, “my baby will pay for today’s meal. Thank you all for coming and sharing this wonderful meal with us!” I smiled at the group of girls and counted my blessings; had this been an ala carte meal, it would have cost me a bigger bomb. I cursed under my breath but keep up a gentlemanly façade in front of Evon and her friends.

As I was the only person in the group driving, and Evon being so happy to “show off” her new boyfriend, I wondered how I could ferry all these women safely in my car without breaking my suspension.

“The taxi stand is over there,” Evon pointed to the entrance of the hotel, “you all don’t mind but the lunch was very heavy and we want to walk a bit to aid the digestion.”

That caught me unawares. I was certain I would be the designated driver for sure. Evon waved goodbye to her comrades and turned to me to give me a wink, “I got a surprise for you Bee!”

Evon pulled me into the hotel lift and took out a key card. She booked a hotel room?

As she opened the hotel room door, I was greeted with a gust of cold wind. “Wow! She even cooled down the room!” I thought to myself.

“You know, Bee, oysters are also a type aphrodisiac.” Evon said as she used her finger to trace my chest down to my belly button before reaching down to touch my sleepy little brother.

“Awww, he’s still sleeping.” She pouted. “And I thought the oysters would wake him up? Nevermind, let’s wake him up and put him to work, shall we?” Evon smiled at me.

Pulling me further into the hotel room, she said, “Baby, we eat so much just now so now we must exercise. We must sweat it out, ok?”

She took off the oversized sweater to reveal a spaghetti top. As she did, her gigantic boobs came into view.

( Click to show/hide )

As if she could read my mind, she teased me, Baby, you like my big neh neh? I am going to wrap them around your big, black cock and I am going to use my big neh neh to milk you until you are dry and then I want you to fuck me with your big dick. Fuck me hard-hard and make me cum!”

She was by no means as pleasant-looking as that chubby Vietnamese model, Võ Thị Thu Trang and to say Evon has boobs as big as hers would be a gross exaggeration but beggars cannot be choosy.

( Click to show/hide )
What Evon lacked in looks, she made up with her eagerness and her trash-talking. I felt my cock struggling to get out of my pants.

Was browsing the forum and found a post that Bro manhood1900 shared that looks very much like Evon.

Thanks again to Bro manhood1900 for his share!

Just to repeat my disclaimer, in case anybody gets offended by my posts:
Names, places, incidents, etc. used in my posts could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental.
Images used are for illustrative purposes only by no means the actual representation of the persons mentioned in my post.

To reiterate: this girl looks like Evon but it's not Evon.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1