The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Just sharing my recent experience at level 3 AE/AM.
Thanks for sharing bro. Didn’t experience this when I did my IPL there with A**. Only paid for the IPL+1B. It’s time for my IPL session soon and looks like I might need to give other shops a chance. Anyone can recommend other shop around that area that does IPL+release for a reasonable price?
Old Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about your exp. As I mention previously, for IPL or waxing, they will assume you know and default push for entry price(68/88) + 30mins massage(32++). Tips not included yet. I fall victim b4 , don’t worry you’re not the first HAHA!

So before waxing starts now, I’ll just inform them that I do not want to pay for extra time to massage. Let them be aware that you know their tactic HAHA!

Uppz your point, don’t let a bullet stop you.
Very impt tips to share. Upz your points

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 06:40 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Didn’t experience this when I did my IPL there with A**. Only paid for the IPL+1B. It’s time for my IPL session soon and looks like I might need to give other shops a chance. Anyone can recommend other shop around that area that does IPL+release for a reasonable price?
Now yhe shop getting greedier then before. Just take note those warnings n do not fall in prey. Sg no.1 for scams victims n no wonders prc loves sillyporeans

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 19
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing my recent experience at level 3 AE/AM

Happened to be in the area with 1 hour to spare, and legit wanted to do Boyzilian IPL, so walked in to L3. A**** was available, told me $88 for IPL, which I agreed to.

The IPL itself went fine. After it was done, she asked me if I wanted bao yang. Since I still had time to spare, I asked her how much it'd cost. Her reply was $44 for BY. She then started, and honestly the service was not bad. Managed to roam quite a bit and she was proactive in raising the massage bed to an incline to allow me more access.

After we were done, I passed her $50 for the BY, and said I'll settle the IPL payment at the front desk. Ladyboss was at the counter, and to my surprise the bill was $132, i.e. $88 + $44.

"But didn't I already pass $50 to you earlier?" I asked Angel, and Ladyboss looked at her quizzically as well. "Err... 小费," she replied.

So it appeared that the $44 was on top of the ML tips. Wtf. By then I needed to rush off already, so didn't bother to argue further and just paid $132. Which meant total damage was $182 for IPL and aftercare. I guess I only have myself to blame for not clarifying ahead.
Up you bro
Thanks for sharing
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Happened to be in the area with 1 hour to spare, and legit wanted to do Boyzilian IPL, so walked in to L3. A**** was available, told me $88 for IPL, which I agreed to.

The IPL itself went fine. After it was done, she asked me if I wanted bao yang. Since I still had time to spare, I asked her how much it'd cost. Her reply was $44 for BY. She then started, and honestly the service was not bad. Managed to roam quite a bit and she was proactive in raising the massage bed to an incline to allow me more access.

After we were done, I passed her $50 for the BY, and said I'll settle the IPL payment at the front desk. Ladyboss was at the counter, and to my surprise the bill was $132, i.e. $88 + $44.

"But didn't I already pass $50 to you earlier?" I asked Angel, and Ladyboss looked at her quizzically as well. "Err... 小费," she replied.

So it appeared that the $44 was on top of the ML tips. Wtf. By then I needed to rush off already, so didn't bother to argue further and just paid $132. Which meant total damage was $182 for IPL and aftercare. I guess I only have myself to blame for not clarifying ahead.

I also had a disappointing experience in terms of communication with the ML at this spa but i rather not open a can of worms here in the thread. Bottomline is, clarify everything with the ML at the start of the session inside the room or else you may get carried away and too late for evasive action. Up your points a bit bro for your sharing.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:

Already siam this place far far liao..
Bj + cim also cheaper than here..
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Bj + cim also cheaper than here..
Sorry mate but i wud hv not paid the 44...just walk n tell her sort it w her gal.....too weak..
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

I experienced this when first time go visit.
Baoyang - pay to company for the time
XiaoFei - tips to pay to ML for Baoyang

I thought baoyang = xiaofei is wrong
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Me too. Went there once spent $168 and never go back again
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At this rate I rather go see the ladies at RxG Wellness where the ML are more endowed and no confusion about pricing - both inside and outside the room.
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Happy weekend bros! Last FR for the month and the last piece to my puzzle for L2. Today I am talking about Secret , her looks can discount 20% off the online photo. Massage was amazing cause she has a lot of strength on her hands and she knows where most of the pain points are. IMO she is second to Blue in terms of massage. Moving on to post activity, my tip is just be very direct with her with what you desire. What you give is what you get since she is very realistic and no frills de. Myself, I did upside down painting with her clean empty white piece of canvas while she helps me to blow dry my brush. Eventually, she drys it really well that i unintentionally splattered all the paint into her and she cleans it up really well I must say . If you are looking for GFE , it’s not Secret. If you are looking for a good time, the Secret might be your answer. annyeong
Been tracing this, mind to share who is the one?
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Now yhe shop getting greedier then before. Just take note those warnings n do not fall in prey. Sg no.1 for scams victims n no wonders prc loves sillyporeans
Precisely! and they not only target new customer, they try to play trick with return and regular customer too...
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
At this rate I rather go see the ladies at RxG Wellness where the ML are more endowed and no confusion about pricing - both inside and outside the room.
This one dam exp place….i kana 1 time n nv return. Last time call new g***

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1