The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 09:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
haha of coz u r veteran coz u r uncle. only loser liek u n max dares not admit and make alot of lies. now i can start to call u guniang as well, miss liar ah no u r not uncle, u r auntie by now rolfmao!!!
Guniang Korean. You made a laughing stock of yourself by using the nick Korean. Don't insult those native Koreans la. You can't even speak fluent Korean yet call yourself Korean your shd change your nick to abnn
Old 08-08-2017, 09:42 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dunno what is the real story behind the saga in 666 as I'm just an outsider not even pay any visit to tat house b4. But as miss liar doesn't has any credibility and integrity due to her lies as well as fake frs, i will tend to believe the story is real.

I'm curious how the OKT in 666 wanna deal with this case? any story to tell?
You have integrity? You don't Lie in your life?
Don't act like a holy saint la. You are in the same bracket as cassano10, beckham07, bonkning. Sheep in wolf clothing haha

To the okt of 666, if you have proof post it here. Best is let anti vice step in and deal with this entire saga. See if your raw house will close down soon or not
Old 08-08-2017, 09:44 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
How do u know she got old ugly wife lol
Get your facts right la
I am not married. My gfs are chio than your darling whore gf in china. I feel like flying to china to bonk your ex Geylang whore gf
Old 08-08-2017, 09:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I didn't say I'm a saint, I'm not a gentlemen too.
And I'm definitely not a brain washed person pretending to be positive.

But I never forces any gals to do things against their will.
SOP svc from 2038 g7? No problem. Just don't rtf.
Not like u. Failed to get raw, flame the wl.

一只禽兽的琴操都比你高尚。you are worse than an animal.
I don't force anyone against their will
Get your facts right retard
Did u see with your own eyes I forced any whore or human being against their will? Words from some morons mouths were distorted. Middle aged Uncle like u can't even use own brain to think.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:51 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Yes cos your slyer thinking that cat50 gals must give him raw sAme his cat150 gals. Thinking his $50 very big.

Slyer is too much. Fail to get raw n say gal bad attitude.
I don't want blow things up too. I don't care what slyer gets at cat150. This is cat50 no cat150. The gals shld have buzzer for okt for help. N we shall see slyer at the police station.
Wow you can read my thoughts. Bravo. Clap clap.
I didn't say my $50 is bigger just only bigger than your flaccid dick
Don't want to blow things up ? Yet followed me like a dog in all the threads I posted? 做一套说一套. This kind of person has no integrity. Scum of the earth. Good riddance of.

If according to what u said is true why don't G3 & 10 pressed the buzzer and asked okt to whack or confront me on the spot when I was naked?

I can conclude that G3 & 10 want to make use of my veteran samsters reputation to boost their business & popularity. They have to thank me for their recent sudden surge in business. Because many customers booked them to find out more about celebrity slyer
Old 08-08-2017, 09:52 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

For slyer.
375 (1) (a)

FYI under the eyes of law, a wl is a woman as defined by the statute.
Fyi I know the law better than u
I can sue u till your pants drop
Old 08-08-2017, 09:54 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Usually okt do business don't wanna make it big big. But the wl has the right to file a police report directly especially it is not an individual case since a few of the wl from same house getting such attempts from the same customer. Probably the wl may get monetary compensation if they hire a lawyer to sue the person in crime
I welcome G3 & 10 to lodge police report.
I am not afraid.
Best is their family will find out they work in this line after the police steps in

Don't need to intimidate me la
Want to play law suit come. See who has more money to burn.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:54 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Slyer has been the topic for the 666 wl these 2days.
They sharpening their knives waiting for him.
One for all and All for one.
I dare u & all 666 whores, okts, promoters to whack me
Old 08-08-2017, 09:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Get your facts right la
I am not married. My gfs are chio than your darling whore gf in china. I feel like flying to china to bonk your ex Geylang whore gf
脑残杂种粉, can u comprehense my post? I dunno thats why I wanna confirmed wat he said is true. I know due to ur 杂种 gene ur brain is tiny than an ant. but I hoe u can still try hard to use ur tiny brain power to learn slower. I'm quite patient guy with u such a low species, ur gf will run with other for sure maybe she is a local FL fuck behind u u aso dunno. pls go ahead n see if she wanna meet u even in china lol
Old 08-08-2017, 09:56 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Huh how cum you call slyer a "miss"?

His small cock is also a cock mah.
Unless he goes for this operation then you can call him miss.

But I do agree on the part that he's a liar.
Aunty Korean & cassano10 I bet u 2 went for transgender op in Thailand
Old 08-08-2017, 09:58 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
脑残杂种粉, can u comprehense my post? I dunno thats why I wanna confirmed wat he said is true. I know due to ur 杂种 gene ur brain is tiny than an ant. but I hoe u can still try hard to use ur tiny brain power to learn slower. I'm quite patient guy with u such a low species, ur gf will run with other for sure maybe she is a local FL fuck behind u u aso dunno. pls go ahead n see if she wanna meet u even in china lol
Your standard of English & Chinese are so Low till no educated individual can comprehend. I pity your parents gave birth to such an useless retard Son. They rather pass on without you "giving them clock" or maybe you are an orphan abandoned by your parents
Old 08-08-2017, 09:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Guniang Korean. You made a laughing stock of yourself by using the nick Korean. Don't insult those native Koreans la. You can't even speak fluent Korean yet call yourself Korean your shd change your nick to abnn
i'm laughing all loud by ur nonexist iq. u mean sinkie then can use sinkie as nick? poor 脑残杂种粉 due to ur 杂种 gene, ur brain is not functioning properly. this is one of the biggest joke i ever heard.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:00 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Ppl no guts to admit their mistake is not a man and behave like a guniang. That why I call max miss. Now I can also call slyer a miss. They r under the same category
Pot calling the kettle black
U have guts to admit your mistakes? U don't lie? U don't sin ?

U better confess your sin and God can save u
Old 08-08-2017, 10:01 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Won't close. I got info from my most trusted okt G....
If slyer dare lay hands on the poor wl, is straight away police case.

If slyer married man worse, get all journalists come.
Wife divorce him n he will feel the pain of women's charters.
Alimony. Assets split etc.
Ask your 666 okt & whores lodge police report
I'm waiting
I'm not married so such issues don't bother me. It will bother u when your ugly old hag Wife divorced u
Old 08-08-2017, 10:03 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
i'm laughing all loud by ur nonexist iq. u mean sinkie then can use sinkie as nick? poor 脑残杂种粉 due to ur 杂种 gene, ur brain is not functioning properly. this is one of the biggest joke i ever heard.
Wow if I don't have iq how on earth am I able to write, read, and even fuck your beloved darling whore gf?

Guy who can't find a decent gf or Wife and resort to marrying a whore is a big loser

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1