The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
pregnant women zg

Heh,

I have an aunt(Uncle's wife) that is 35 and pregnant with her 2nd child.Prior to her pregnancy,she wear quite sporty almost all the time in spagetti strap and skirt.So I got to know that her armpit is clean shaven. There was this time when she was bathing in the toilet and being a hot blooded male, peeped through the cracked window pane and saw her naked.She was Clean shaved pussy.Her tits however is small A cup.

Now that she is pregnant,she wear maternity dress always zg.Sometimes she tried to hide but her big tummy in the way.So far saw her zg so many times when she sit on sofa.Got 1 time saw her wearing a white floral panties,but saw got a bit of black black behind.Curious to know whether is thick unshaven pussy hair. Saw her armpit when she lifted her arms once and found out that she stop shaving her armpit. This got me excited as i feel like bonking her.Furthermore,her tits are swollen to B cup and i think it is full of milk.

Now is best time as she pregnant and can shoot inside and watch my jiuce flow out and dirty her pussy hair.Problem is how to ask the million dollar qns.

What do you guys think of pregnant women changing their shaving habits?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: pregnant women zg

pregnant women have this glow. which i am quite fond of. beauty flows from all over them and even they start to swell at their boobies. only downside. they get irritated v easily and thus becoming more naggy and on my nerves lol
Old 02-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

What about their laziness bout not shaving pubic hair/armpit hair?
Old 02-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post
Tummy grown big, obstruct the view of the pussy, dangerous to shave then.

Armpit hair is to excite the hubby, just like it's exciting you, so as to keep her hubby faithful during this period.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
sgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hi bro

i think it might be quite cumbersome to shave especially when they're pregnant cos of the baby bump as well as the increased overall fatigue when they're pregnant
The #1 Source for Spy Cameras in Singapore
Old 02-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

would be great to have pictures to show....
Old 03-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From experience, pregnant women enjoys sex more.

Had more sex when wifey was pregnant than she was not...

But during late pregnancy, cum inside would cause slight contraction for them.

During her 1st pregnancy, my wife was already almost 2 weeks overdue.

Gynae advise us to have daily sex..I'm not joking!!!
I fuck until I got no more juice inside...but I'm not complaining.

And I helped to shave my wife's pubic hair as she couldn't do it herself.
The reward was, after shaving can fuck and CIM.

Armpit hair also help her as her breast was swollen.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry typo error.. CIP not CIM
Old 03-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have an aunt(Uncle's wife) that is 35 and pregnant with her 2nd child.Prior to her pregnancy,she wear quite sporty almost all the time in spagetti strap and skirt.So I got to know that her armpit is clean shaven. There was this time when she was bathing, peeped through the cracked window pane and saw her naked.She was Clean shaved pussy.

Now that she is pregnant,she wear maternity dress always zg..So far saw her zg so many times. Got 1 time saw her wearing a white floral panties,but saw got a bit of black black behind.Curious to know whether is thick unshaven pussy hair. Saw her armpit and found out that she stop shaving her armpit..

What do you guys think of pregnant women changing their shaving habits?
Women usually do not shave off all their pussy hair until bald, all by themselves ( i.e. clean shaven )...they wil go to the salons to get tis done by the lady staff of the shops...but they do trim their pussy hair short by themselves now & then when their hair down under gets too long sometimes sticking out of their panties...in the pregnant state, its even more difficult for them to trim or shave their pussy themselves cos of their bulging tummy & they oso got a lot of other preparations to make to prepare for childbirth...so they consider tis the least impt thing for them to do...

Unless they allow their HBs to shave them b4 hand & their HBs are willing to do so, which in many cases they do not...its thus not surprising for the nurses at the hospital to find their pussies wif quite a lot of hair when they arrive there for delivery of their babies...for caesarian cases & those in pain, the nurses wil strip them & shave their pussies botak for them to prepare for the ops, but for those giving birth naturally, wil only trim & shave the hair around their vaginal area

As for the black patchy thingy u saw thru' her panties...it shd be her pussy hair...at home & in their pregnant state, they are not too worried whether they zg or not...to own family members...anyway dun tink they are as shy as they were b4 they got married...furthermore when they are at the hospital for delivery, they wil lose all their modesty...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Bro, support your idea of bonking pregnant ladies, but your own relatives.... Hmmm.... Anyway, I missed the chance earlier this year as there was a pregnant FL around, I just couldn't match her schedule... Hope she had given birth safely...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Though I do not have that fetish thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, there is a nice jap video for those fetish with pregnant women

There will be a short 15sec advertisment before it start , enjoy !
http://www.thisav.com/video/12049/doctor-voyeur-43.html
Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

not trying to be a saint here..
but i still find it not-right to fuck a pregnant women (when she is not your wife)

u can continue the fetish.. but i hope u dont play around with ur uncle's wife.. especially she did nothing.. unless she made the first move..

jus my 2cent..
Old 04-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
Ok, there is a nice jap video for those fetish with pregnant women

There will be a short 15sec advertisment before it start , enjoy !
http://www.thisav.com/video/12049/doctor-voyeur-43.html
Thanks for sharing...

Wow Jap women are really one kind. In such advance stage of pregnancy and still can sell her body for such perverted sex. Can say arrigato somemore to the guys after fucking her. Husband desperate for money to pimp his wife or wife so horny did it without his knowledge? We'll never know!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

can they fake the big tummy just like the way they put the fake tummy on 猪八戒 when filming 西游记?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1