The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

During those months of enjoying S and C I was quite content with what I had. But eventually as fate would have it.. it led me down an addictive "voyeur" coaster ride.

We knew that S has difficult family problems, a borderline abusive father and a manipulative toxic mother. She has put on a strong front ever since we first met her in school, but recently things seem to be taking a turn for the worse.

We had a spare room that was unused. During those past few months, I had already begin to plot my next step. I knew eventually we will have some guests staying over in the minimally furnished spare room. Friends or family could stay late and over the night in that room. You should know where my story is heading..

After much planning, I dropped another few hundred dollars on new "equipment". The parts arrived but I had to wait to work on the installation until my gf went away on a short trip with her family. Eventually it was placed in a location that is almost impossible to detect unless you are cock sure that a cam is there.

Viewing angle wise, this cam could see most of the room. It would definitely be able to capture a target changing or sleeping unless she decided to go hide in a corner.

After making sure everything worked and clearing all evidence of my work, I went back to my fapping routine with S and C.. imagining the awesome footage I will be able to capture.

That fateful morning, my gf received a text message from S.

"Do you think you can help me out for a few days?..."

very interesting. pls update more frequently
Old 08-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
samhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Nice, thanks for sharing.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought I would be able to get to see a few other girls by the end of the cam's first year. Instead, I got something that was more exciting.

S had reached her limit and had to move out that very evening. Me and my gf agreed to take her in immediately and help settle her in. I was seriously concerned about S's wellbeing.. she is a good friend of ours. But at the same time I knew I would have the time of my life with her upcoming recordings.

It was a Friday and we were both at work. Luckily my boss allowed me to leave earlier that day and so I offered to help prepare the room for S before she arrives. Interestingly I didn't fantasize about S too much as I was cleaning and moving stuff out of the room. I had the few occasional flashes of excitement but I genuinely was worried about her situation.

I logged into the room cam and set it to record.

Just as I finished clearing up the room, my gf and S came back at the same time. S was in tears and thanking us profusely as we led her into the house. She brought along a suitcase full of her stuff and I helped to wheel it into her room. It felt weird.. as I was trying to smell S's sweet scent as I walked past her, while she was still upset. Suddenly I visualized S nude as I looked at her talking to my gf from a distance away. I remembered her lovely B cups and stubby nipples, her lightly trimmed bush and subtle curve.

I jolted myself back to reality in my own mind.

Soon after, S regained her composure and we quickly went into administrative mode. S wasn't sure how long she needed to stay but we assumed at least a week. We listed all the typical things she would need and offered to have dinner with her at the nearby coffeeshop. There was also a homewares shop right beside the coffeeshop that we could shop for household items and daily necessities.

S was dressed in a simple white shirt and pants. My mind started to wander again during dinner, imagining how she would look like when she strips off her work clothes.

My new room cam will catch whatever action that is missing from the toilet.. so it won't matter if she chooses strips off in the "privacy" of her room. What's more.. she would be here for days. I would have enough variations of S nude for my fapping experience by the time she leaves. And maybe even more than just her in the nude..

Old 10-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, more chances to see S in the nude
Old 15-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haven't had a lot of time to write my story because have been too busy with my hobby. Will update small sections as and when I have time. Hope fellow pervert bros still enjoy my story.

The dinner was torture for me. I was anticipating all the content I would be able to collect of her stay here. In fact, in just a few hours I will be able to capture her taking her shower.

I recalled how she looked when she stripped off her spag top and shorts when she last visited.. this time I probably can watch her strip her work clothes off her sweet body. What underwear does she wear under her work clothes? What interesting things would I capture in this period of time she's here?

We finished our dinner and went to shop for stuff. I used the opportunity to get close behind her to smell her scent as we browsed through the shelves in the shop. It had been a whole day for S so her lovely scent consisted of probably her shampoo, soap and her actual smell. It smelt nice.. a bit "raw" from her sweat and oils. At this point I already started leaking precum from the anticipation and excitement.

I tried my best to keep my pervert excitement out of my mind by focussing on the task at hand.

Eventually we reached home. We helped S unpack her new items, a temporary wardrobe, a laundry basket and some toiletries. I was pleased..

Perverted bros will know where the treasure is at

I sneaked away to trigger my cam remotes to prepare for her shower. We were almost done settling her in for the night.

This weekend is going to be another experience of a lifetime...!

Old 15-10-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yay looking forward to the updates
Old 15-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5i4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS. Cannot wait to read how you get to see S fully nude again!
Old 18-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5i4i View Post
Enjoying your story TS. Cannot wait to read how you get to see S fully nude again!
A experience that cannot be fully described in words..
Old 18-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

"Okay! Thanks so much for accommodating me.. I will pay you all for lending me a room to stay." S choked up a bit and looked emotional.

We assured her that she didn't need to pay us for this. What are friends for, right?...

But this is what friends are for.. providing them a place to stay in exchange for spying on her sweet nude body. Of course, I didn't tell her that. Haha.

S gave us a hug. I put my arm around her and could feel her bra underneath her shirt. Normally, I wouldn't be turned on.. but having been fapping to S for the past half a year, every interaction with her felt surreal. I was super aware and alert, and this simple hug triggered my perverted voyeur instinct in me. She has no idea that I know how her naked body looks like, and now she has absolute trust in me.

It made me feel like I had absolute control. I felt powerful..

Then finally, my gf and S decided to go shower. As they prepared to enter their own toilets, I made myself a tea to calm down and relax for the night. Being tactical, I sat at the dining table in the direction facing S's room and the guest toilet so that nobody will approach from behind me. I used my phone and logged into the lighting box spycam to watch the livestream. For bros that forgot, this cam can get a good view of my target stripping.

It felt so wrong and exciting at the same time. The app finally loaded and showed the livestream of the toilet. Last time watching S strip nude the first time from a recording was indescribable.. but the feeling of watching her live from the phone is almost as good. The anticipation just from being able to see the toilet with the lights on was killing me. I knew that S will soon step into the toilet and show up on my screen. My heart was pounding..

Old 18-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
blankwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My heart also pounding too hehe
Old 20-10-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates?
Old 22-10-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

S's feet came into the frame. Then she emerged from the darkness into the light of the toilet. She was still wearing her shirt and pants but now she is holding her neatly stacked towel and change of clothes. There was only a t-shirt and what seemed to be shorts sandwiched in the stack. I couldn't spot her bra and panties. My heart rate went up.

She closed the door. It has been a good half a year since I last recorded S in the shower. I felt like I was drunk and running a marathon at the same time. Luckily my gf was also heading in to the shower in the master room, if not she would notice.

S had her hair down today. Her hair was just past shoulder length.. she looked very sweet. As she hung her towel and fresh clothes, my perverted mind went into overdrive. I observed her face.. she had no expression but she seemed to be thinking. I thought she might be thinking along the lines of: "What a long tiring day, glad to have such nice friends to help me. Finally can take a break from my family and have a nice relaxing shower."

My cock tingled. S feels very safe and secure in here.. but she has no idea her helpful good friend is enjoying every moment now. Not only that, when she retreats to the privacy of her room, there's a cam that recording all day and night. I imagined what I could catch S doing in her room. It is a 100% guarantee I can see her changing into different clothes for at least the next few days.

What if she needs to release her sexual tension? If S is horny.. she would definitely need to touch herself. There would be no way for her to run from my prying eyes.

Just the mere thought that I could watch S pleasuring herself in the safety and privacy of her room made my cock leak a huge glob of precum.

She started to unbutton her shirt. Her position was perfect. I could see most of her body and importantly her face. She was watching herself in the mirror as she slipped her shirt off, revealing a light blue color bra. It was a simple sleek looking balcony bra that didn't show any cleavage. There was no way to see her zaogeng her nipples if she bend down.. it fit her bust well.

Next, she unhooked and dropped her bra. I had no time at all to anticipate that coming. There, was her sweet B cups as I remember from the first time I saw them. Her nips look like they needed fresh air. They look so suckable.. brown and stubby and ready for a wet tongue. I wondered how her boobs smell like after a long day at work.

S was now standing there with her long hair down and topless in a pair of pants. She looked a bit boyish with the pants.. but in a sexy way. Normally there would be no way to see her like this except maybe for her bf. Being able to witness S like this trigger my perverted excitement again.

Old 22-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
samhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro. Waiting for more updates!
Old 22-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 4
jahok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjahok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, thanks for sharing.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster