The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Everybody has different personal situation, you can't impose your standards on others
not imposing, just saying, ML don't love you, ML only loves your money. Gf will love you.
Old 17-01-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been lurking in this thread for a long time, and perhaps can share some of my experience and incidents.

I have dated a number of these ladies over the years (mostly those who do not do FJ to the best of my knowledge), but I never felt compelled to buy them a good meal or materialistic goods. In fact, I always bring them to places I want to eat at and they are just a companion, and the most expensive thing I have bought for one of them was a pandora bracelet over the years.

As for a money perspective, I have had at least two ladies who do not charge me for sessions (but I insist to pay the entrance fee else she will be out of pocket which does not make sense) or give me ang pows for my birthday.

As I frequently travel to China to work, I meet up with some of these ladies over the years and also stay at their residence for a few days to a week where we sometimes have the widlest sessions.

Perhaps I am never always attached to any one of them at a time, so I do not feel out of pocket or heartbroken.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
not imposing, just saying, ML don't love you, ML only loves your money. Gf will love you.
that's not always the case I believe.

Gf and Wife also can cheat, and love your money.

Our famous actor, left his wife(didn't divorce), had his manager as a gf, had a child, and she left him, and had another husband.

I am not saying FL ML don't love money, afterall it is a business. But they have their place. And normally its a problem with the gf or wife that pushes the man to another place. Women do the same, they cheat, and they have reasons too.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-01-2024, 01:22 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doesn't matter, the boss is not the one giving me pleasure.
yes I concur. I know many independent, so its not about the boss. In fact, the car they drive, the house they need to pay, the bank is the boss, so its wierd to think in terms of screwing a woman and thinking the money goes where.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-01-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
We all know that, don't need you to preach
Old 17-01-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
We all know that, don't need you to preach
not preaching, just don't want to see people wasting money. Don't be so sensitive.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
And normally its a problem with the gf or wife that pushes the man to another place. .
If gf and wife give problems, just divorce? Don't tell me cannot divorce because of children etc.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
not preaching, just don't want to see people wasting money. Don't be so sensitive.
Tbh, you can waste more $ on a gf yet end up with nothing than on the ML which finally gives you her body. Both are actually a chance.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Tbh, you can waste more $ on a gf yet end up with nothing than on the ML which finally gives you her body. Both are actually a chance.
If gf don't give you body change gf lor, same like if wife don't give then divorce.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If gf and wife give problems, just divorce? Don't tell me cannot divorce because of children etc.
While GF can just break up, but it is kind of a disadvantage if you gonna divorce because of the reason of getting satisfied. In both cases, you will invest more than on a ML.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Be it a ML, FL or KTV hostess, to avoid falling into a gongtao or kc trap, is to date a few at the same times.
If there's one and only, you are likely to be more wholehearted. The lady is likely to be spoilt. When you have a few, spread your TLC then they will not be spoilt. In case one wants to quit, you also won't feel the heartache.
Of course, having a few at the same time can be quite time consuming and may need more vitamin M. Need to exercise discipline.
Old 17-01-2024, 05:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
the end of a non legal relationship- gf is a break up. A legal relationship deemed under the law- wife is divorce.

You must differentiate one has legal implications.

"Cannot divorce for children", or other reasons is a logical man's way of thinking. Its not far fetched, unless one has never fathered anyone or consider the impact the the children or even to one's financial well being? Maturity will dictate one will consider all factors.

but isn't the topic, ever fall in love with a massage girl? and you say, don't do it, get married instead or a gf(very different legal situations). And then you argue, for break up or divorce when there are problems. The problems probably started at home, with the loved one, and it escalated into an issue that could not be resolved, and all parties were happy to say, we can't solve it, but let's accept it. Hence then man or woman starts to look for ways to get by, in sex, emotion, lack of care etc...by eating outside.

it is amusing you speak of gf, and wife in the same light. Have you been married? you only speak of gf, so I guess you have not been through the tough moments yet. Youthful ignorance is bliss.

Not trying to be difficult just trying to understand your message. Can't. Chill bro, I will stay out of your face.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 17-01-2024 at 06:05 PM.
Old 17-01-2024, 05:50 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Be it a ML, FL or KTV hostess, to avoid falling into a gongtao or kc trap, is to date a few at the same times.
If there's one and only, you are likely to be more wholehearted. The lady is likely to be spoilt. When you have a few, spread your TLC then they will not be spoilt. In case one wants to quit, you also won't feel the heartache.
Of course, having a few at the same time can be quite time consuming and may need more vitamin M. Need to exercise discipline.
totally agree.

its etched on my heart, The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 17-01-2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old 17-01-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking up or divorce should be the last resort.
When a couple, be it bfgf or married couple, when having problem or differences, can try to speak up. Cannot assume the other party 'should know'.
For a married couple with kids to divorce, the ones that suffer will be the children. Especially if they are young and the divorce is a sour one. The impact on them mentally cannot be underestimated.
Old 17-01-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
totally agree.

its etched on my heart, the best way to forget a woman is in the arms of another.
While I don't look down on a ML, even if I am single, also will not visit a MP to look for love, so, the likelihood of falling in love with one is less likely.
Also, even if she's super nice, by the thought that she's serving many men daily already puts me off.
A ML is not on our shore to find love, she's here to make quicker money as back home, she's likely having money issue. Anyone that can really give her money like a free ATM, be it old, fat, ugly or impotent also no issue.
Don't bring the cow home cause you want a glass of milk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1