The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wynchn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need Advice!!!!!!!!!! in big Dilemma

To all bros in Sammyboy, please give me some advice. I contracted Herpes few years ago. Recently, i fall in lov with a gal. But i did not dare to tell Her i Like her, as i hv Herpes..... i have hinted her before asking wat if her bf or someone she like has STD..... she did not gave me an answer....
I duno how to break the word to her.... need some advise.......
Old 25-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
Austere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need Advice!!!!!!!!!! in big Dilemma

Do not tell her yet i guess.

But pls dont quiet quiet go pass herpes to her.

When you reach the point when she wanna fark with you, Consult a doctor, I think can vaccine ??? not sure.
Old 25-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Gambit7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U better consult with ur doctor bro... I personally think if u use condom should be fine. But, don't take my words for granted. Better consult with doctor if u have decided to have sex with her and she has the rights to know that u have Herpes.
Old 25-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Bro TS,

However a cure for herpes has not yet been developed. Once infected, the virus remains in the body for life ....

Nevertheless, me salute you for your honesty ... and you are a responsible person, we can tell ...

Option 1 - I reckon you be a "NO SEX" bf to her first ... until she cannot tahan ask you ... why

When she ask ...... you can choose to tell her or break up with her ... FOR HER GOOD ...

Option 2 - since you said you felt in love .... just give her your love and see her happy without becoming her bf .... one sided giving love to the one you love could be quite comforting as well (especially come to such cases).
Old 25-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think it is important to tell her u have herpes bah....what if u pass it to her...it would be very unfair to her.....though it wun kills u...it is still a life long disease...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 25-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

HarryPotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell her the truth. Paper cannot wrap fire. Definitely, she will know one day. The later it is, the more painful for both parties. So, just tell her.

Mean time, avoid going to bed with her. Avoid kissing.

Don't play raw next time.
Old 26-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynchn View Post
To all bros in Sammyboy, please give me some advice. I contracted Herpes few years ago. Recently, i fall in lov with a gal. But i did not dare to tell Her i Like her, as i hv Herpes.....
Seems like both of u are not an item yet...since u stated u've yet to `tell her u like her'. Anyway, until u become a couple, not telling her for now is fine.....but pls do not sleep with her. If and when u become a couple, it's important to tell her so tat both of u can take the necessary precautions.

In the meantime, if hve not done it yet, consult a doctor as suggested by some bros....believe they medication to suppress the disease and also advice u on wat precautions to take.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

Thank s all the bros for advise. Just came back home after gg out with her. Had a wonderful dinner and some drinks. Finally, she told me she like me and wonder do I like her!!,,,! OMG..... Of cos I like. But I just kept very quiet.

Wen sending her home, at the car park. We nearly kissed but I back out and she was puzzled and ask y did I back out. I paused for a few secs and muster all my courage to tell her I have STD and is herpes. She got a shock and I told her tt if she is not able to accept it. She can choose to forget me as a fren.

I confess to her I like her and even has planning for our future if we are tgt. Before she leave the car, I saw her tears rolling down. She did not even look at me when she left. I dun blame her and in fact I felt very relived after tt.

To all,concerning bros, when I noe I fall in luv with her. I actually consult a doctor. The doc told me is ok to have sex with or w/o helmet when there is no breakout. Avoid sex when there is breakout. Maintain a healthy lifestyle can help to reduce the no of breakout.
Old 26-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
.........To all,concerning bros, when I noe I fall in luv with her. I actually consult a doctor. The doc told me is ok to have sex with or w/o helmet when there is no breakout. Avoid sex when there is breakout. Maintain a healthy lifestyle can help to reduce the no of breakout.
So TS...

Since you told her ... i salute you

Next, is to educate her on the above and introduce her the facts of this herpes thing ... by SMS or email ....

If she feels comfortable ... and came calling for you ... I believe the best will come
Old 26-10-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wen sending her home, at the car park. We nearly kissed but I back out and she was puzzled and ask y did I back out. I paused for a few secs and muster all my courage to tell her I have STD and is herpes. She got a shock and I told her tt if she is not able to accept it. She can choose to forget me as a fren.

I confess to her I like her and even has planning for our future if we are tgt. Before she leave the car, I saw her tears rolling down. She did not even look at me when she left. I dun blame her and in fact I felt very relived after tt.

Sad for TS. But it takes a great man to stand up to the past and accept the present and deal with it. Take care BRO.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 26-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Now that you have clarified your position up front, the next question is likely to be: How did you get infected? Would suggest you prepare your answer in advance just in case you get a second chance. A properly constructed and coherent answer should do you plenty of good. Good luck there.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
Austere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the girl will ask you,

How u contract one .............. so.. u better come up with something. dont tell her when u with her, u go find FL -.-
Old 26-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Hi All bros, I text her this moni and even gave a the website on herpes n of cos the website is DRC website and what else. I told her it is perfectly alright n normal for her to be angry and mad at me. But when ever she needs me, just call me n I will be there for her............ To my surprise, she called me n to meet up. Cut the story short, I pick her up and drove to east coast park. When in the car we did not speak at all. In my mind, I was thinking shld I or shld I not tell her I contracted herpes from a local FL few years ago.

Finally when standing at the break water, she ask did I contracted herpes from my ex or from prosititue. I told her and say I got it from prosititue. She gave me a dirty look and ask did I do went for std check up. Of cos I did and after that she just told me to send her home. When I reach home, I receive a text from her, if we are tgt will I look for FL? I reply her I have already quit (but I was thinking I will only quit when we are TGT)she scold me dirty bastard. She demand me to do a full body check up and std check. What make confuse me is she say she will do the check up tgt with me...........

I'm confuse..........,
Old 26-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austere View Post
I think the girl will ask you,

How u contract one .............. so.. u better come up with something. dont tell her when u with her, u go find FL -.-
Bro I dun think lying to her is a wise choice. Since I make up my mind to tell her I have herpes. I dun intend to lie to her anymore. No point.
Old 26-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
So TS...

Since you told her ... i salute you

Next, is to educate her on the above and introduce her the facts of this herpes thing ... by SMS or email ....

If she feels comfortable ... and came calling for you ... I believe the best will come
I will definitely educate her about std shld I have the chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1