The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Quick question, since this is something that is not usually discussed about on the thread. When we get the overnight package, it usually states 3 shots 8 hours. So how? Must ration ourselves over the 8 hours? Or can just do until shiok? And what if we finish 3 shots before 8 hours up?

Cause I see bros here usually just get the 60 min / 90 min package and zao afterwards.
Generally speaking, its better to do overnight only when:
- you are regular customer of FL. Means service during the overnight will still be there.
- you are very very regular customer of stable. When you reach this status, when booking any FL, usually the OKT will let the FL know. And the FL will look to service you better to ensure more repeat visits, be it normal or extended sessions, or OVN or even bao for 1 day or more.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 27-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
jameskorn jameskorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskorn View Post
WAWA Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...8#post19887298

Looks: 8/10 as per posted , same as pic, slutty cfm looks, would consider her pretty

Body: 8/10 tight body with nice c cup natural boobies, nice meaty ass which will make piak piak sound when doggy, my type

Service: 9/10 Willing to please, loves sex very much, very horny n wet, will keep asking if u are feeling all right

GFE: 9/10 she will treat u like her bf, lots of frenching n cuddling

BBBJ: 11/10 out of this world, will blow your minds out, dt long bbbj style

FJ: 10/10 u have to try it to believe it, shes a wild sex horse always craving for more and will grip your butt for deeper penetration.
RTF for wawa, still as good as ever, cannot miss this babe

** to all zappers, i dont really give a damn if your zap me, just sharing my good experience with sbf bros. dont know why your so bo liao come zap me also
Old 27-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ddonak123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunny from Pink

OKT: 10/10 very fast, understanding and cautious (cause first time booking with him)

Looks: 8/10 same as pictures, just less make up.

Body: 9/10 wonderful boobs, enhanced but soft and supple. Boob lovers will fall in love. Body a lil meaty but just how I like it. Might need a little of a trim though.

Service 10/10 very pleasing, asked if I’m alright. Rather customer oriented.

GFE: 10/10 lots of cuddling and smiles. Knows how to make conversation so things don’t get awkward. Exactly like your girlfriend/partner

BBBJ: 9/10 veeeery nice suction. Takes care of everything shaft, balls and tip. Almost CIM but had to hold back.

FJ: 12/10 Super pleasing. Super tight. I only lasted 2mins on my 1st shot cause of her BBBJ. 2nd round: missionary was alright for me but I think she came . After She rode me until we were both out of breath and had to take like a 5mins rest before I continued with doggy. She matched my strokes and lots of kissing/drenching.

RTF: definitely.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Generally speaking, its better to do overnight only when:
- you are regular customer of FL. Means service during the overnight will still be there.
- you are very very regular customer of stable. When you reach this status, when booking any FL, usually the OKT will let the FL know. And the FL will look to service you better to ensure more repeat visits, be it normal or extended sessions, or OVN or even bao for 1 day or more.
bro i feel if very regular customer of FL, the service start to drop, a lot of the girls start to become very complacent after several visits.

but regular of stable and OKT put in a good word that one i not sure effective or not, can try.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
atlantis2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Blue from Love Affair

Feeling stress up with work doing all the Covid 19 contingency plans.
Need a release.

Looks: 7/10 (Got some blemishes but confirm is young and is a syt.)
Figure: 9/10 (Petite slim and have meat at the right places. Totally my type. I don’t like overly skinny kind.)
Boobs: Natural small boobs. I prefer natural even if it is small. So not for those bros looking for big size in this area.
Skin Complexion: 8/10 (Her skin tone is fairer than the usual thai tan. Very smooth skin on her body. Solid!)
Services: 8/10 (French, painting are on the menu. She doesn’t allow fingering. BBBJ skill soso. Too fast for my liking. I prefer slow and sensual. FJ very responsive. Love her to be on top. Doggie is also damn shoik grabbing her soft ass.)

Will definately rtf before she goes back.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sd Laila 27/3/20 1030am FB

Looks 9/10 tall ktv fair Choi bu
Body 9/10 slim full of ink
Boobs 6/10 she looks like she has a nice set but when on the saggy side
Bbbj 9/10 good had better
Cim 9/10 good had better

Laila is a very bubblely sweet happy go lucky girl that has a wild side when she drinks, you can tell she is impulsive and loves to live in the moment. She is fair tall and has Long dark beautiful hair on a sweet face. Her bbbj is not bad. Overall a decent bong
Swee
Hope service is good
Old 27-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
szh1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Monrue from Mansion

Looks: 8/10 Definitely her, look slightly older
Body: 8.5/10 Slim body with C Cup
Bbbj: 8.5/10 slow and steady
Fj: 9/10 Very cooperative and try multiple positions, finish 2 shots easily
Gfe: 9/10 very friendly and no commercial feel.
RTF: Likely if i can make it before she return to Thailand.

Please go and support her during your free time. Guarantee will be a unforgettable one.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
lla23 lla23

Rodmay from Mansion

Looks: True not pictures edition
Fig: B cup, small frame but with nice ass.
Action: Great, she will request u want she wants too.
She's a sweet gal, and can communicate well with u.
Overall...RTF for sure.
Old 27-03-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kazerkami86 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ended a session with Pukky this noon.
Short FR for her below:

Looks: 8/10, thai tanned complexion but smooth skin
Body: 8/10, sexy bar girl shape
Breasts: 7/10, cute B Cup, eraser brown nipples. Soft to fondle yeah
Bbbj: 9/10, good slurping, wish it can be longer.
Catbath: 9/10, wish it was longer too but sensual feel
Frenching: 10/10!!! I like it got feel
FJ: 10/10, quite tight, hairless pussy, bonk harder n can hear the sexy moans out from her.
Overall: 8/10, room is small but clean n tidy
Tks bro for the quick n prompt arrangement
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 27-03-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Whyalwaysme1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked Song from rollypolly for 2pm slot today
Looks: 7/10 no where near the photos, decent looking milf
Gfe: 8/10 shy at first before showering, but after showering, starts to get wild and horny and French non stop. English is decent as well and does not need translation
Bbbj: 9/10 superb tongue action and will lick ur balls and ass wildly
Cim: 8/10 took both of my shots like a boss. Made sure every drop is out before removing her mouth
Overall quite a good and worthy experience. Would rtf if I have the time and vitamin M.
Old 27-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neverposthere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=766204

Slightly overdue FR here. Visited Punch from Mansion last night, at about 2030h. Probably my last outing in awhile as work is quite hectic these days. Did not actually intend on chiong-ing, but as work stress piled up over the day I slowly changed my mind. Bro Mansion was as accommodating and friendly as usual - and gave me the slot despite me taking quite awhile in between replies as, well, work things.

Location as many bros have pointed out before is at a hotel in the central part of Singapore. Lots of parking nearby which is great if you drive. I would assume it is very accessible by public transport too judging by the traffic that goes through each day.

My visit was an extremely pleasant one. There are girls, and there are ladies - and she definitely belongs to the latter category. Very service-oriented as well, kept asking me if I was alright throughout my stay. Took her time during the BBBJ, and I'm sure bros who have tried her FJ will agree that she really knows how to please a man.

She also gave me a full body massage after the first shot - complete with relaxing music that she played from her phone. Would easily have fell asleep but the 4 or so coffees I had earlier that day would not allow me to.

Did not try second shot - I'm not the youngest and shooting twice in about an hour would probably result in a car accident 20 minutes after I leave.

Shyly asked me for a FR before I left - not that she needed to ask, I would have done it anyway. She also did mention that she finds SG men are far more friendly compared to her countrymen, so well done bros :P

I strongly recommend bros who want to be surprised pleasantly to give Punch a visit. She says she will still be on our shores for quite awhile - so there is still some time for other bros to catch her if you haven't already done so.
Old 27-03-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
bro i feel if very regular customer of FL, the service start to drop, a lot of the girls start to become very complacent after several visits.

but regular of stable and OKT put in a good word that one i not sure effective or not, can try.
True also. Last time I young, chiong a lot more. Also got tio before, the FL don't really put in the service levels.

Encounter before also I visit the FL, the FL mentioned boss told her moi like frenching so she brush teeth clean clean before I visit.

But in these hard times, $ talks. So if you willing customer, go many sessions, and tip well when there is good service, I think OKTs are willingly to accept you and accommodate you and the FLs still remaining here will not be that stupid to risk their rice bowl by not providing good service levels.

I have become very infrequent chiongster liao. Actually before CNY, felt like visiting FL liao. But ever since Wuhan, it has tempered me some what. Until now though, I still check this thread regularly, looking for those able to provide something close to what I expect. Haiz, hope this situation is resolved soon.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 27-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
Chanmali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bowie from TRL
27 Mar 2.30pm

Didnt see much review for her but her pictures look like my kind of cai
In person still have really nice features but not the model look as from the pics
Your typical a bit baba ah-lian (body build like alyna from NOC)
She makes it a point to doll up and shines through with her GFE
B cup not perky but still great and is definitely fair skinned
She loves playing your 2000s emonight songs throughout the session
What struck me the most was how she ate himalayan salt candy without my knowledge and while frenching she pass to me. Wow
Plus the cooling effect elevates your BBBJ experience. Like the other bros, she excels here
She is super sensitive to painting and fingering. Not fully shaved but clean
FJ was ok, she seems to enjoy DS. Accommodating and hardworking
Overall was a good experience. Oh and, she is quite a heavy smoker for those who mind. Though you cant really smell cause she puts effort to musk it
Old 27-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jameslai6168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cute and sensitive
Old 27-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nam from Mansion
Keeping this short as previous FRs are accurate.

OKT - Fast, patient, clear instructions
Location - Central, spacious toilet and large bed
Looks - Pretty lady with Thai Tan, imo she looks better in real life than in pictures.
Body - Perfect proportions for me, slim with enough meat in the right places, perfect for bonking doggy style or just cuddling. Man made boobs, soft and good to grab and suck those nipples.
French - best done during FJ, tongue fights and sucking those lips of hers
BBBJ - Good suction to wake my little bro up
FJ - Can accomodate any position, I did it in doggy, cw and missionary (still my fav). In missionary, she grabbed my ass and got me to pump her harder and deeper, her moan and look on her face was priceless.
GFE - Her English is relatively good so we managed to have a good conversation, chatted about many things, and cuddled.

Can consider RTF, enjoyed my session with her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1