The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 23-09-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

The following question are for the male joggers.

You know those shorts that has a lining inside. Do you still wear an underwear before you wear those shorts?

Well here is the joke on why I ask this question.

A group of us are jogging. 4 guys and 1 gal. Venue is Marina Bay Financial Center MBS, jog one round and back to MBFC for drinks. You guys should know that around that area got a lot of chiobu.

While we are drinking (finish run already) a chiobu like the one below jog by.

One of the guys has a natural reaction. He saluate with his little brother. hahaha. The tent was so damn obvious.

Anyone got into the same embarrassing situation before?
Old 23-09-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

You know those shorts that has a lining inside. Do you still wear an underwear before you wear those shorts?

A group of us are jogging. 4 guys and 1 gal. Venue is Marina Bay Financial Center MBS, jog one round and back to MBFC for drinks. You guys should know that around that area got a lot of chiobu.

One of the guys has a natural reaction. He saluate with his little brother. hahaha. The tent was so damn obvious.

Wow !!!!...she is really a sweet n chio looking gal flaunting her 2 solid headlights to us ...haha...all guys would hv experienced tis at least once in his lifetime if not more...marikita-ing to a pretty n sexy looking gal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro, you never ask for her name at least so you can wave and say hey tomorrow?

Alamak. Why I ask you to ask the name..... maybe she is Rachel the ultimate teaser. hahaha.

By the way what is thicc?
Ps Chairmeh i nver see ur post...anyway...i below pitch tent liao...damn embarrassing...

Thicc is bottom heavy abit bak bak type...end of the day she got curve and a bit meaty at right place...

So to follow up on the story...we met again, we crossed path and she recogize me...

End of the day, no exchanged, deed is done. Got her no. She is not local. Guess really can consider i struck lottery?
Old 24-09-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!!!...she is really a sweet n chio looking gal flaunting her 2 solid headlights to us ...haha...all guys would hv experienced tis at least once in his lifetime if not more...marikita-ing to a pretty n sexy looking gal
But when drinking with us.... a bit embarrassing lor.

Including him there are 4 guys and 1 gal drinking. And he marikita because of a passer-by.... hahaha.

The girl in our group then say.... when he was jogging earlier, she already noticed.... she added "quite a thick one" hahaha.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
Ps Chairmeh i nver see ur post...anyway...i below pitch tent liao...damn embarrassing...

Thicc is bottom heavy abit bak bak type...end of the day she got curve and a bit meaty at right place...

So to follow up on the story...we met again, we crossed path and she recogize me...

End of the day, no exchanged, deed is done. Got her no. She is not local. Guess really can consider i struck lottery?
Not local means which country?

Phil?

You enter the lottery race.... now race to win the prize.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
xxzooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 24-09-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sadly not the same anymore due to the WFH culture these days. I ever saw Wei Du the CNA reporter running along this route. Her gigantic D cups are really bouncy. She sweated so much and she knows the guys she passed by knows her. She was reporting the financial news then. Pretty
Old 24-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
jamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Yes I ever had the same situation. A group of us (got guys and gals) were running and there was a shower, all of us were drenched. After the run we went to a shed to rest, standing in a circle. I saw 2 gals who did not wear panty under their shorts, dark patch very obvious at their crotch area. I got hard and cannot adjust in front of them haha. The gals saw and just smiled, they also cannot do anything to their exposure.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Not local means which country?

Phil?

You enter the lottery race.... now race to win the prize.

From Neighboring country, she been stuck here for quite awhile. Erm....alr claim the prize?

Now i earn a jogging partner and an "activity" buddy. But thanks for all the advice from chairmeh and Rickey bro.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Sadly not the same anymore due to the WFH culture these days. I ever saw Wei Du the CNA reporter running along this route. Her gigantic D cups are really bouncy. She sweated so much and she knows the guys she passed by knows her. She was reporting the financial news then. Pretty
A lot lesser people but does not mean don't have. So don't give up.

Start with the good intention of improving your health. Anything else come along, just take it as a bonus. Sometimes I will even accept the whatever insect that flew into my mouth as an extra protein... hahaha.

That stupid joke happened 2 or 3 years back when I started running. I was panting so badly that I opened my mouth to breath. Somehow I felt that I breath in an insect... like one of those flies that appear during rainy days around the lights.... not sure cos I think I swallow it.

Cannot even verify if it is true.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamu View Post
Yes I ever had the same situation. A group of us (got guys and gals) were running and there was a shower, all of us were drenched. After the run we went to a shed to rest, standing in a circle. I saw 2 gals who did not wear panty under their shorts, dark patch very obvious at their crotch area. I got hard and cannot adjust in front of them haha. The gals saw and just smiled, they also cannot do anything to their exposure.
Did you purposely stand in front of them to show off your ..... energy level.

Then ask them "aren't you going to finish off what you started?"

Just kidding. don't ever do that.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
From Neighboring country, she been stuck here for quite awhile. Erm....alr claim the prize?

Now i earn a jogging partner and an "activity" buddy. But thanks for all the advice from chairmeh and Rickey bro.
Depends on how you define the prize. If you just want to know her, then you already won the prize.

If you want to f**k her, then I don't know if you have done it.

So define your prize. I normally set this standard very low. Now expectation no disappointment. The whole experience is a lot more pleasant.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Found this place finally. Can you guys guess where it is?

During my younger days, it is one of our favourite dating site.

Oh. Now it is a good jogging route too.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Wei Du is based in HK I think. Yes yes she is pretty and has that hot sultry voice.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Found this place finally. Can you guys guess where it is?

During my younger days, it is one of our favourite dating site.

Oh. Now it is a good jogging route too.
Is it at Sentosa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1