The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/chun-xia-massage/

Need to ask help from bros here.

The girl in the link above, is she last time called ChengZi? Cos I visited Cheng I shortly before her ad disappeared and not sure if this Chua Xia is her.

Oso need to make some time to meet this girl again
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Take care and stay safe
!
Old 24-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando FALL INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~

New listing at SLG https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/

As usual, working around Golden Moments area!

I just texted and ask for next immediate slot.

Ding! Appt confirmed. Hassle free. So far not so hot that why easy to book.

The location given and same street along My property agent & insurance agent
Vivi & CC. Very safe entrance. And lots of parking nearby. And for foot soldiers not an issue! 5 mins walk only for yellow line!

The name stated very clearly. FA FA FA! Visited her Just like my lucky charm.

Heng Ong Huat! HUAT AH!!!!

Open door, looks like the same as picture 90%. slender legs, wore a tight dress. Like going to zouk out kind. Power.
Look just like those lawyer assistant. Office Lady. Hopefully can hire her as my Personal Assistant.

Service gao lat, straight away ask u want to drink water anot. So well service orientated. Give a u cup of plastic water to warm u up first. Straight away give u a towel to clean and wash up.

After washing up bed was a queen size bed! So good. At least not a single bed.
Her massage ��‍♂️ is sooooo solid! Came from a experience spa in China Shen Zhen. After a good 20-30 mins massage.

She start her magic power liao. HDLY from behind. Massage ur balls and tickle tickle. After that I ask for turn around. OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

So gorgeous looking and she has her own charm and talking softy. Slowly ask me to remove her top and touch her soft Breast. And what’s so nice is her nipple is so firm and soft. If pink nipple I think perfect sia. And giving a few sensual stroke. My soldiers all came out.

Will RTM for sure!

After finishing, there’s one rare gem look damn chio and same slender body and lLook also quite chio. Very elegant and Sitting outside! She ask me to try her with her Gui Mi 4 hands massage and sensual next time. Nice but nvr try! Haha maybe u guys commando try and can try out.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 24-09-2021 at 02:30 PM.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book a slot with her today, will give a review soon!
Thanks for the commando review
Old 24-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

New listing at SLG https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/

I just texted and ask for next immediate slot.

Ding! Appt confirmed. Hassle free. So far not so hot that why easy to book.

The location given and same street along My property agent & insurance agent
Vivi & CC. Very safe entrance. And lots of parking nearby. And for foot soldiers not an issue! 5 mins walk only for yellow line!

The name stated very clearly. FA FA FA! Visited her Just like my lucky charm.

Heng Ong Huat! HUAT AH!!!!

Open door, looks like the same as picture 90%. slender legs, wore a tight dress. Like going to zouk out kind. Power.
Look just like those lawyer assistant. Office Lady. Hopefully can hire her as my Personal Assistant.

Service gao lat, straight away ask u want to drink water anot. So well service orientated. Give a u cup of plastic water to warm u up first. Straight away give u a towel to clean and wash up.

After washing up bed was a queen size bed! So good. At least not a single bed.
Her massage ��‍♂️ is sooooo solid! Came from a experience spa in China Shen Zhen. After a good 20-30 mins massage.

She start her magic power liao. HDLY from behind. Massage ur balls and tickle tickle. After that I ask for turn around. OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

So gorgeous looking and she has her own charm and talking softy. Slowly ask me to remove her top and touch her soft Breast. And what’s so nice is her nipple is so firm and soft. If pink nipple I think perfect sia. And giving a few sensual stroke. My soldiers all came out.

Will RTM for sure!

After finishing, there’s one rare gem look damn chio and same slender body and lLook also quite chio. Very elegant and Sitting outside! She ask me to try her with her Gui Mi 4 hands massage and sensual next time. Nice but nvr try! Haha maybe u guys commando try and can try out.

Which one look more chio? Which one more smooth and young?

Zara
Old 24-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Which one look more chio? Which one more smooth and young?
I would say both different kind, got their own charm for chio wise both long hair and look good. Syt around mid 20s Both quite smooth also.
Old 24-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Wow. What a toxic thread. Been doing nothing but sharing MRs whenever possible but one post about asking to help get in touch w XE and i get zapped to negative points.

Zzzz well played.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Fr for Shan shan

Location: the G area, quite accessible taking public transport
Looks: 8/10 (look similar to the photos but no make up. My type and pretty even without make up)
Massage: 6/10
Hj: 8/10 (patient and sensual)
Rtm: definitely

Saw another lady in the house. Any bro know who she is?
Old 24-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

New

I just .

Heng Ong Huat! HUAT cup of plastic water to warm u up first. Straight away give u a towel to clean ...

Uppzzzz bro, see whether can catch her !
Old 24-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Return MR for Sophia - https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

Location - 7/10 quite accessible with MRT station nearby
Looks - 8.5/10 like her photos, she got the a bit of cold strict teacher look, very turn on when pumping her
Boobs - 7/10 nice boobs that seem to be enhanced judging from the sag but very nice shape, but can see cannot touch as i know from my past experience and other bro's comment that she dont like people to touch them
Massage - 5/10 light but not the main point of the session
Sensual - 8.5/10 skillfully done
HJ - NA
BBBJ - 8.5/10 can take a long and strong pumpin
FJ - NA
GFE - session feels more like with a older female acquaintance than gf

RTM - yes
Old 24-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Fr for Shan shan

Location: the G area, quite accessible taking public transport
Looks: 8/10 (look similar to the photos but no make up. My type and pretty even without make up)
Massage: 6/10
Hj: 8/10 (patient and sensual)
Rtm: definitely

Saw another lady in the house. Any bro know who she is?
should be Emily
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/
Old 24-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to do my first commando on this lady.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/yifan-massage/

Reached there and found out she looks totally different, from body shape to face, and facial skin condition. looks more like mid to late 30. I immediately pointed that out and she asked me do I still want to be serve? I said '' So sorry, I am leaving ''. If she is 2 to 3 years older I might consider.

She know exactly what I was trying to say when I was half way pointing it out. Guess it might not be the first time people say that to her.

Got baited by the videos. I did not suspect anything weird at all because the videos look perfect. No background distortion, no beauty filter, no glitching, no skin tone mismatch. From my guessing, she uses make up, and face swap. ( It's scary to know if the ML willing to put more effort on photoshopping photos and with the very advance face swap app, they all will look SYT )

To those who want to try her need to have lower expectation on her look, but if you like milf, this definitely your cup of tea.
Old 24-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Decided to do my first commando on this lady.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/yifan-massage/

Reached there and found out she looks totally different, from body shape to face, and facial skin condition. looks more like mid to late 30. I immediately pointed that out and she asked me do I still want to be serve? I said '' So sorry, I am leaving ''. If she is 2 to 3 years older I might consider.

She know exactly what I was trying to say when I was half way pointing it out. Guess it might not be the first time people say that to her.

Got baited by the videos. I did not suspect anything weird at all because the videos look perfect. No background distortion, no beauty filter, no glitching, no skin tone mismatch. From my guessing, she uses make up, and face swap. ( It's scary to know if the ML willing to put more effort on photoshopping photos and with the very advance face swap app, they all will look SYT )

To those who want to try her need to have lower expectation on her look, but if you like milf, this definitely your cup of tea.
Tks for the warning.
Landmine alert
Old 24-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
... but if you like milf, this definitely your cup of tea.
Think we need to be clearer on the use of the term MILF, which gets bandied around too loosely. And wrongly.

A mature, unattractive lady IS NOT a MILF.

A mature AND attractive one IS.

From your post here, you seem to suggest she's the former, and thus IS NOT a MILF.

Examples of the latter? Orchard Towers Coco, SLG Xiaoyu and An An.

That said, going forward, perhaps we should use the term "non-MILF" to differentiate from MILF.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Decided to commando tutu after opening up her 2nd vid cuz got attracted by that ASMR vid lol

Looks: Tbh my type so there might be some bias in here. Looks to be in her 20s. Quite short but only adds to her appeal for me. Just need to minus the meitu effect but all in all, still can match to the pics
Massage: She knows how to massage. Didn't ask if she is trained or not, but she definitely know how to give a good hard massage. Managed to loosen some knots too.
HJ: She employed several variation of handjob and not just the grab and move up and down motion. Quite enjoyable!

Time Management: quite good. Able to enjoy the full 60mins. After releasing, she still offers head massage till time is up. Very nice lady

RTM: Yes, as I find myself quite enjoying the conversation I have with her throughout the session.

Last edited by LiuBei; 25-09-2021 at 05:26 AM.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think we need to be clearer on the use of the term MILF, which gets bandied around too loosely. And wrongly.

A mature, unattractive lady IS NOT a MILF.

A mature AND attractive one IS.

From your post here, you seem to suggest she's the former, and thus IS NOT a MILF.

Examples of the latter? Orchard Towers Coco, SLG Xiaoyu and An An.

That said, going forward, perhaps we should use the term "non-MILF" to differentiate from MILF.
Thanks for correcting me~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1