The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 24-09-2021, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Viet in OT more willing to raw if you turn them on. Last year before CB, friend chiong to OT immediately since the next day close down. He ended up engaging a viet with giant torpedo on 2F, after 2 condoms she ownself put it in raw. Friend was too in it to care and just continued. He was afraid of HIV than Covid for the entire CB , he got lucky test came out negative. He refused to tell me who it was, but I am guessing Viet May since she was active on 2F pre-covid in the afternoon. Have seen similar stories here and it's always the viet ladies... 🤔
Viet may got giant torpedoes? Then Mary and Tang Li are aircrash carriers?
Old 24-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any ideas what happened to the spa at level 3
Called Crystal aroma.
Went there seems like the shop is gone
Old 24-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Never visit OT much as don't know which ladies are good.

Last time did chance upon a lady named Grace online, and visited her at level 3 near lift.
Not sure if she is still there.

Prefer slim and petite lady, any good recommendations?

Do leave your nick when upz my rep, else i don't know who to return.
No minimum, but please don't use fake accounts.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
This is my last experience with this viet. From the outside, she looks pretty decent and good - plunging neckline dress, in heels and cross legged. Had no intention for FJ and just want some sensual massage and HJ.

Anyway, she voluntarily removed her panties and showed her shaved pink pussy, very delicious and clean. After taking quite a while for me to cum, she positioned her pussy over my penis head and wanted to lowered w/o informing me! I stopped her saying no condom and she countered 'will have better feeling' if entered. At that instant and luckily, I cum narrowly avoided splashing onto her pussy positioning over me.

Just be warned, she may enter you raw if you take too long to cum in HJ only.

Damn dangerous bro, i wonder what makes the girl tink of doing raw. Been OT for many years and most of the girl that i met all tell me, they wont do raw even with regular.
Old 24-09-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Damn dangerous bro, i wonder what makes the girl tink of doing raw. Been OT for many years and most of the girl that i met all tell me, they wont do raw even with regular.
My guesses are:
1) the ML has not had sex for long time, maybe became horny from touching a fully erect dick,
2) want to experience raw sex from all covered dicks,
3) want to ensure ejaculation (by customer) and complete the deed.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 24-09-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post

Last time did chance upon a lady named Grace online, and visited her at level 3 near lift.

As someone who only goes for slim ladies with nice legs, I can only recommend Linda and Tina (slim but not nearly as slim as Linda). The 4th floor also got2 slim ladies, left side shops if you walk up the steps, but 1 of them looks abit older (tried her before and honestly not bad if you can accept slightly older looking lady). The younger looking one face so-so, had some tummy fat but wont be a big deal if you dont need the ML to undress because her skirt and blouse keeps her looking tight from the outside. Her legs are really nice though.

But service is one thing that is not their strong point. But if only bonking a slim girl with nice legs, decent face is your only concern like mine, you can go for them. Linda being the best looking one to me.
Old 24-09-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

fit lily usually will be around until what time ?
Old 24-09-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

The Police arrested nine women, aged between 22 and 47, following enforcement operations on three massage establishments located at Little India, between 16 and 17 September 2021.

During the operations, three outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence, in contravention of the Massage Establishments Act. The nine women, who were identified to be masseuses, were arrested for offences under the Women’s Charter. Police investigations are ongoing.

Individuals found guilty of carrying on the business of providing massages services in an establishment for massage without a valid licence under Section 5(4) of the Massage Establishments Act, shall be fined up to $10,000, or face imprisonment of up to two years, or both. For repeat offenders, the offence carries a fine not exceeding $20,000, imprisonment of up to five years, or both.

The Police will continue to take tough enforcement action against criminal activities and those found engaging in such activities will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

20210924_nine_women_arrested_in_enforcement_operat ions_against_unlicensed_massage_establishments

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
24 September 2021 @ 2:55 PM
Hover to toggle social media icons

Singapore Police Force
WHO WE ARE
Old 24-09-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The Police arrested nine women, aged between 22 and 47, following enforcement operations on three massage establishments located at Little India, between 16 and 17 September 2021.

During the operations, three outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence, in contravention of the Massage Establishments Act. The nine women, who were identified to be masseuses, were arrested for offences under the Women’s Charter. Police investigations are ongoing.

Individuals found guilty of carrying on the business of providing massages services in an establishment for massage without a valid licence under Section 5(4) of the Massage Establishments Act, shall be fined up to $10,000, or face imprisonment of up to two years, or both. For repeat offenders, the offence carries a fine not exceeding $20,000, imprisonment of up to five years, or both.

The Police will continue to take tough enforcement action against criminal activities and those found engaging in such activities will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

20210924_nine_women_arrested_in_enforcement_operat ions_against_unlicensed_massage_establishments

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
24 September 2021 @ 2:55 PM
Hover to toggle social media icons

Singapore Police Force
WHO WE ARE

Yea?
So?
Most of us read tis yday?
Wat to do w OT thread
Old 24-09-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
As someone who only goes for slim ladies with nice legs, I can only recommend Linda and Tina (slim but not nearly as slim as Linda). The 4th floor also got2 slim ladies, left side shops if you walk up the steps, but 1 of them looks abit older (tried her before and honestly not bad if you can accept slightly older looking lady). The younger looking one face so-so, had some tummy fat but wont be a big deal if you dont need the ML to undress because her skirt and blouse keeps her looking tight from the outside. Her legs are really nice though.

But service is one thing that is not their strong point. But if only bonking a slim girl with nice legs, decent face is your only concern like mine, you can go for them. Linda being the best looking one to me.
There are 5 shops counting l to r from optician shop

1. Fake tits...tries aim high..fake moans...mechanical

3. Ugly as fuk
4. Old as fuk
5.. old but mebbe some dun care as u say...but i wud not do her

Which leaves 2.

She is youngest there (36)
Blessed w looking young not only botox

Tits ARE REAL
Nice legs
And attitude not so much rush rush

I fuk her every few weeks 130
V occasional hj wen i wanna be jerked b4 fuk another later..60 she will do...still strips and does a good jerk...of course not too long
Old 24-09-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
glgshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
fit lily usually will be around until what time ?
up till 730pm usually.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Did the new pt viet Lina..guys pay attention..Lina not Linda or any other L name!

Slim, about 1.7m maximum.
Short hair, streaks.
Small slightly enhanced A+ or B narrows.
Nice nips
Shaved
Birthing scar..caesarian..but so what..only a little tummy ..

2nd floor.
...down corridor many units on left..b4 wine shop

Took her..but some cinese guy who not saw me enter also wan her so i told her is ok..do him first...i went one cubicle n rested while he fukd her in next...fukin guy talked more than he fukd but wen he did her was qite fun lol

He out..me in..

I teased her ^^^u enjoy that?^ she laffed n said ^^enjoy wat..so small^^.

Bent her over..fukd...3 poz..20 mins..paid..left.
Wud say she is fresh enuff you can get her off for real...IF you have a dick.
But she told me she wont stay long too..

RTF...maybe wen need fast round to shoot..
Old 25-09-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post

I think I visited her before but never seen anyone mention her until you. Wechat moments keep showing her play golf.
Old 25-09-2021, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
I think I visited her before but never seen anyone mention her until you. Wechat moments keep showing her play golf.

Not clear wat is meant by ^near lift^?

Between lift & CR..same 2 ladies every day....

Past the lift in corner adjacent to bridge to back building?

?
Old 25-09-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Viet in OT more willing to raw if you turn them on. Last year before CB, friend chiong to OT immediately since the next day close down. He ended up engaging a viet with giant torpedo on 2F, after 2 condoms she ownself put it in raw. Friend was too in it to care and just continued. He was afraid of HIV than Covid for the entire CB , he got lucky test came out negative. He refused to tell me who it was, but I am guessing Viet May since she was active on 2F pre-covid in the afternoon. Have seen similar stories here and it's always the viet ladies... 🤔
Really ah? She always give raw ah?? She give me raw but she say i only one leh... I need go check. Anyone else here got fuck Viet May raw?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1