The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I don't think anyone tried, if not their cock sure get boiled. Haha
But tongue can take it what
Penis should be can.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Penis should be can.
Maybe you try and see how haha
Old 25-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
saipot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Penis should be can.
Hahaha good logic
Old 27-09-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was looking at all the downblouses at the front before the girls complain I was too tall and blocking them.

After that was beo my female classmates open leg too big or in between shirt buttons. Best was those worn out uniforms.
No luck with the teachers for me, however I remember the girls' blouse uniform were of thin material, able to see the shape and colour of their bra, and beo their breasts through the gaps between the buttons when they opened up. I was suprised that some of them were quite a handful as their blouse were quite baggy.

Last edited by ramysg12345; 27-09-2021 at 11:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-09-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
sec sch when i was sec 3 and started noticing girls boobs, i realised they're damn careless also, during PE will just bend down in push up positon and totally downblouse for the guys, got one girl, a total spitfire, had huge C or D cup jugs and will always downblouse during PE, oblivious that the guys are all looking her huge jugs hanging and jiggling around... those were good times lol
I recalled when I was sec 1, happended to be sitted near the basketball court, a group of sec 4 girls facing me were doing push ups during their PE lesson, first time saw white and brown tau sao paos, had an instant hardon. Thereafter, I tried to be near the court whenever PE lesson was conducted.

Last edited by ramysg12345; 27-09-2021 at 11:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually many of them are aware, just that they never say.

From some teachers I bonk before. Even my own teachers noticed it.
Do they feel uneasy or disgusted? Or they welcome or proud of the attention that their boobs being fantasized by male students?

Last edited by ramysg12345; 28-09-2021 at 01:52 AM. Reason: add comments
Old 28-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
No luck with the teachers for me, however I remember the girls' blouse uniform were of thin material, able to see the shape and colour of their bra, and beo their breasts through the gaps between the buttons when they opened up. I was suprised that some of them were quite a handful as their blouse were quite baggy.
Not to mention the lace patterns. Not sure if lace was the in thing during my upper secondary days. Half the class girls wear lace bras at least once a week.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Do they feel uneasy or disgusted? Or they welcome or proud of the attention that their boobs being fantasized by male students?
Older ones might feel it's not right. Some younger and forward-thinking ones think its a tease, feeling naughty and sexy like forbidden fruits.
Old 28-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Being from a boys school, not surprising we all do all sorts of things.

Got one classmate took upskirts of the female teachers.

Myself, never do anything of that sort but got one female teacher who's my target. Whenever see her, will brush against her nice butt and even copped a feel of it before. Would always do that to her when I see her but she never say anything.

Would have loved to upped her. She's not super hot but got the super bitchy face that you want to fuck hard.
Old 29-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
vavaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not to mention the lace patterns. Not sure if lace was the in thing during my upper secondary days. Half the class girls wear lace bras at least once a week.
You were so observant haha
Old 30-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post
i used to have a contract art teacher in schoool. NAFA grad. think back now she should have F cup. Alittle meaty but she was very nice to struggling art student like me.

While guiding me to draw, her boobs would pressed on my arms. Shew would also wear loose top so when stood up to see how she draw, i would beo her very deep cleavage.

During school holidays i went back to school and we had nice 1-1 chat since i told her i didnt like art until she came. She asked me what she done i just smiled. She kept asking till i confessed. Instead of scolding me, she just smiled. She even asked if i did it at home while thinking of her. I can clearly remember she kept looking at my below all the time. My 1st sex chat n i clearly loved it. I was very hard. She told me it's normal for guys to be horny since she as a girl diy too. I went home n cum 3 times.

Days gone by n the frequency of her boobs touching me increased. She would call me out and discuss masturbation. Then 1 day she was transferred out, before she left we went sentosa beach and saw her in bikini. v big boobs n that spur me to like big boobs girls. Did we do anything else? i shall not reveal She was just 20 yr old back then and i was 16.
Your name is Joyce Lim but you got lancheow? Are u a transvestite?
Old 30-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

The dude is gonna say "he used his wife's account" to share story
Either that or he's a catfish-er and commented to the thread while forgetting which account he logged into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Old 30-09-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Why you never question the outgoing Temasek CEO her face look like a man, she got lancheow? Is she a transvestite?
Old 01-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavaria View Post
You were so observant haha
Haha thanks. I had a very good reputation in school which helps in some situations. Only a handful know who I really was.
Old 01-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

who was that teacher who was convicted for having sex with the 15 year old boy ?
Was the school, RI ?
..or ACS ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1