The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
ejectjoy, max_priest

Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 1
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

FR Nini MM4393:

Great girl.
Looks that you won't reject but 80% look though please manage expectations based on PS photos.
Great services and interaction.
Great tightness (a function of male size as well).
Great mutual satisfaction. She's tortured by pleasure.
She's like A**** of UH Spa, knows how to get me to climax.
Comparable or actually better than Meng Meng and Sisi.
Not so great location though it's pte. Love the walk upstairs to her room, reminded me of Lily. Shower together and more.
More bang value.
No commercial feel or pretence.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
victorlee10 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervictorlee10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes bro, now I know to avoid all reviews from accounts with few posts and 20 points. Most likely the okt main account have 20 power so spam create many new accounts and up the points.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xxNoobzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Bro sabo leh. I went to book jj after reading your FR thinking canít be that bad right. https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4339

My real review
Place : 1/10 - damn scary, the place is pitch dark need a torch to see your fingers kind. Need to go in through the back door and have to wait for someone inside to come open the door for you. I waited maybe 2-3mins outside which is a lifetime because the place can be seen clearly by people walking towards the mrt. Imagine a bui bui standing in the back lane infront of a newly painted door. Doesnít need to guess much to know what you up to.

Look like photo : 4/10 - in pictures she look like 20s 45kg 160cm. In real life maybe 170cm 60-65kg and mid 30s.
Boobs - enhanced C
Pussy - dry like desert, need to use a lot of lube. End up I canít feel anything coz her pussy is loose for me since she quite big size and she will put damn a lot of lube. The condom is also those normal thick type.
Service - very rush. Sop is you lie down, she strip, lick your nips, bj 2-3mims, cap and straight fuck. In the end I couldnít cum since didi cannot feel anything.

Wasted 150. Probably will be my last D2 for a long time.
Damn thanks for the FR. Was about to book her
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4393

Just tried her, left a very sextify man.
Service start in the bathrm and she will give a mini bbbj during bath which could get steamy. On the bed she give long cathbath and AR.

She told me age is 25. Quite tall (165cm) and slender. At tis pricing, she is worth every penny.

According to her, her working hours is quite limited especially during weekday,
due to her other commitment. Therefore, booking her at your desire timeslot might be a challenge.
Thanks for your recommendation
Managed to book her at last min … only confirmed at 10min before the appointment lucky I already otw there
Money well spent after being absent for like 6 months
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1